TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

45 jem neklace givway

Edit: Givway closed due to the end of the world in 2012, sorry

Hello friends, my dad's cousin's co-worker's wife's friend's daughter's roommate's cat's fleas werk 4 aj so ajhq sent me this special item - a necklcae!

My dad's cousin's co-worker's wife's friend's daughter's roommate's cat's fleas were nice enough to sent me 75 of these! I want to give one away to one lucky jammer! No, I'm not giving away all 75. I'd rather be greedy and have 74 of the rarest item in the game. Be glad I'm even giving away one lol
All you have to do to enter is fill out this painfully long form



I know what you're thinking - this is a HUGE scam. No one's nice enough to give away something as ultra uber mega super BETA as a necklaes. Believe what you want, but this is totally legit. You can ask my dad's cousin's co-worker's wife's friend's daughter's roommate's cat's fleas if you don't believe me

I will randomly select a winner on December 32 2012
But if the world ends in 2012 I will have no choice but to cancel the givway

Also: If you enter more than once, I can't promise you the fleas won't ban u 4evr, so do that at your own risk
You can up your chances of winning by:
1. Eating popcorn
2. Planting trees
3. Rereading the title of this post (you must show proof that you reread it or else it won't count)
3. Not noticing that this one is supposed to be number 4 but I made it a 3 again
5. Crying

I might even do a rapzberry bubbletron or a skullyz givway next, who knows

Also happy April Fools Day

47 comments:

  1. I WANNA IT ITRS SO BOOTIFUL MY DREAN ITEM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. whats you're ofer for 1? i want at least 4 mint long spiakes

      Delete
    2. I CEN GIBE U DE PIZZA B0SS

      Delete
  2. JACKYBOY BRING MAY BACK NO ONE LEIKS U :(((((((

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sorry i sold my blog to jackyboy
      i also sold my name and now im becoming one of him

      Delete
    2. DONT SELL YOUR DIGNITY AND REPUTATION LIKE I SOLD IT TO LIZA

      Delete
  3. YOURE WELCOME FOR THEEEESE COMMENTS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. You've said that 2 me twice today iTSA RECORD

      Delete
    2. i did said it 2 u twice today thatnsk for notcinh

      Delete
    3. Mel, I think it's time I come clean... I'm your dear friend Jackyboy.

      Delete
    4. I had my suspicions
      I stayed up endless night thinking about who jackyboy could really be
      I cried myself to sleep last night thinking about it
      That's it, I'm deleting you in AJ forever
      oh wait

      Delete
    5. That moment you realize it's April Fools Day

      Delete
    6. Wait so your not jackyboy?!

      Delete
    7. cries I thought u were jackyboo

      Delete
    8. Lol no. I can't believe anyone actually fell for my April Troll Day Troll

      Delete
  5. xDD Animal Jam Flush Omg i laughed so hard

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://youtu.be/y3cs6Nm2zdo

    how to make squareflakes! yayyyy pls watch. if u dont ill hck ur necklace

    ReplyDelete
  7. could u check out an amazing fanart i did 4 u on m y blog? thankkks

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg dis is sooo legit bro im entering dis :)


    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I totly want dat neklec! It is so bootiful! I wanna hav it now! Giv it ta meh! If ya don't, you ain't gettin anythin for xmas!11!!1! Im best buds with Santi Claus! Gimme the neklac now!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!

    Happy April Fools Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just noticed that you changed the words on the sidebars! "This page is so poorly written, don't even bother clicking on it!" XD

      Delete
    2. By the way, on the Japanese one, I just used Google Translate LOL!

      Delete
    3. My favorite is the view counter thing I wrote

      Delete
  10. Love the changes for April Fools' XD

    "How many times I refreshed the page trying to get famous" --> 977,003 and counting

    O_O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something else I've been keeping from everyone is that I have several google accounts and use them to write me comments

      all of these comments were made by me, including yours

      Delete
  11. i fell for it : (

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy April Fools Day, everyone!
    -Magical Icyjoy

    ReplyDelete
  13. How come the title is not animal jam flash it's something else?

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay i ate popcorn and stuff laslo289
    u must read when u type so 45 gem necklace giveaway 45 gem necklarge giveaway! no i am legit

    Happy April Fools Day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need that necklace so badly, i recycled mine some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I broke the rules I just reread the title, Cries then remember that is against the rules. Gets it time machine which stole from breadstick and goes back in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not against the rules, I said if you reread the title you'll up your chances of winning

      Delete
    2. it is? rereads title over and over again

      Delete
    3. But you have to show proof or else it won't count

      Delete
  17. Lol Meleotta! This is so an April Fools! LOL I LOVE IT! AND OMG! ANIMAL JAM FLUSH!!??? JACKYBOY!? XDD

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!! This is my dream item! I soooo need it!! It's the best item ever made in the history of Animal Jam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OH MAI GAWD I AM TOTALLY GONNA WIN DIS

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners