TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

5 of AJ's Creepiest Items

Warning: I try way too hard to be funny in this post - I'm so sorry

I'm going to mix it up today and give you a list of AJ items that I think are the scariest and creepiest. This is on honour of Halloween of course. Yes, I know it's April and not October. Just don't question it, okay?

These are in no particular order

Leprechaun Gnome

This thing wasn't intended to be creepy, but I find it slightly, uh... I don't know what to call it. garden gnomes in general are pretty creepy. Think about it, they just stand there staring off into space, probably crushing your pretty flowers. Or scaring the poor things (sorry if there are any gnomes out there reading this)

That unreleased Poofy Rug

Take a look at this abomination (get it? like abominable snowman? lol bad jokes) Some people might argue that the face is cute. I'm just not seeing it. That's something I wouldn't want to find in my closet at night. Oh wait, I don't have a closet, good

Vampire Mask

This one's a bit of a stretch. I only picked it for this list because it has dripping blood coming from its mouth. But if I learned anything from watching Gravity Falls, it's that blood pouring out of mouths of dead animals is okay for a show rated Y7 so that can apply here too I guess

Marshmallow Snowman

Another item with a face that comes strait out of a creepypasta

Maybe I'm just exaggeratin, but this certainly is something else I wouldn't want to find in my nonexistent closet. The idea for this item was cute. I like the little candy cane arms. But that face...

Scary Eyes (the mouth version)

First of all, this item is called Scary Eyes even though that's clearly a mouth. It's just like my pink sofa that is actually orange
This is probably the only one on here that more than one person will agree that it's creepy. It's a mouth from an unidentified animal with shark teeth and a human tongue. There's no visible eyes and all that sounds it is pure darkness. If that doesn't scream horror, I don't know what does

36 comments:

  1. Am I the only one that finds hockey mask creepy? I think I am..

    ReplyDelete
  2. No you don't try too hard Mel! I find it very funny, and i enjoy reading your posts everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Btw i think the mouth in the wall ate my grandma :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. i thought blood was too creepy for AJ being a kids game, but we have swords too so......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, AJ seems to make items that are really violent and not animal-like.
      -Magical Icyjoy

      Delete
    2. Nunchucks are motion control devices used for the Wii, Mel. I guess you could USE them to attack somebody in certain games.

      Also, I recently got two kittens. After all that waiting my life will never be the same again.
      -The dra-ma-tic Bally

      Delete
    3. Nunchucks are also martail arts "fighting sticks"

      I want kitty katsus but I am allergic : (

      Delete
  5. its petrick de koayla
    the mouth thingy is pretty cool, i've never seen it on AJ before too

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is kind of random, but I use to think that the daily spin was a scam, and that you could never get a diamond, but today, I finally landed on the diamond...but I still think that the spin is designed to spin over the diamonds 99% of the time.
    -Magical Icyjoy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get diamonds and 500 gems from the spin pretty often

      Delete
    2. I get 500 gems often, but I've only gotten the diamond once. I wonder if it depends if you are a member or nonmember...

      Delete
  7. wow you like gravity falls i am dying to see the next episode o.o

    i suck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gravity Falls is one of the only shows I watch

      Delete
    2. if you have nothing good to say dont say it i dont need your opinion

      Delete
    3. I don't think violet was trying to be mean, but this picture is appropriate here:
      [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NZ4FodGFDoo/VPqn0PRRDgI/AAAAAAAAQAw/C8cJTvsTtBs/s1600/lol%2Bquote.png[/img]

      Delete
    4. Lets just say I have anger issues
      That picture made my day <3



      i also fart ham

      Delete
    5. I AM SINISTARRRR!
      BEWARE, I LIVE!
      RUN, COWARD! RUN RUN RUN!
      RAAAAAAAAAWR!
      -Sinistar

      Delete
  8. the wacky silly and zany item are still in stores aj is bad at their job

    ReplyDelete
  9. That mouth thing looks like a worm and then it opens and all U see is the teeth and then it comes and bites you! Crunch and then the next thing you know your dead meat

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Disabling/re-enabling doesn't work anymore, at least for me
      Last time I disabled accounts AJHQ deleted the accounts (then lied about them not being restorable, then restoring them)

      Delete
  11. I think the Moon, Star, and Sun Hats from the Summer Carnival are also very creepy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot about that dreaded moon hat

      Delete
    2. It reminds me of soul eater for some reason

      Delete
  12. And I think the Poofy Rug face is cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ehh, the new april fools party furniture creeps me out a bit more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed even more. II meanwhile is screaming II

      Delete
  14. Oh, those rugs were unreleased? When I got the item it looked like that, I was like 'wtf' but later on when I went to put it in my den, it was blank white.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The version with the face is unreleased

      Delete
  15. Oh I have the glitched mouth is it beta? If so jag me your offer user peppermintfang

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners