TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, April 16, 2015

A look at Spring Bunnies

After you use a membership card, just log in and you'll be given a bunch of stuff with promo gifts

There's the spring bunny! It looks almost exactly the same as a regular bunny but it has flowers on it
Yay?

You'll get this message after clicking OK for the bunny

You are also given 3 den items


These will be pretty rare for a few days and then probably become super common and no one will want them, just like the humming bird items


I find the bunny to be adorable, even though it's clearly just a normal bunny with a different pattern
The bunny you get from the gift will be named Spring Bunny. You can't get this name back without buying another member card, so if you care about that, don't delete your original Spring Bunny!

It does in fact let you buy another Spring Bunny for 1000 gems but you will have to give it a normal animal name like Bouncing Muddyeyes

The flowers surrounding the bunny are animated and you leave a trail when you walk

You can't get rid of the flower pattern though. If you don't want the flowers you might as well just use a regular bunny lol

This is what it looks like on the patterns tab

You can't change the colors to exactly how you want, unless the exact colors you want are one of the 8 options they give you

I already found a couple of glitches with the new bunnies

I'm not sure if the first one is intended or not, but the flowers won't appear if you are standing on a flooring in a den

This is because of the way they are layered

As for the other glitch, I figured since the spring bunnies are somehow connected with tigers (they replaced tigers in the animal selection screen at first), they might show up underwater like tigers do
I was sort of right

Only the flowers show up underwater

Before anyone asks, you can change the regular colors and eyes of the bunny. The only thing you can't change is the pattern

36 comments:

  1. Humming bird items? Btw I have a question this is a random one but what timezone are you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://animaljamflash.blogspot.com/2012/06/hummingbird-stuff.html

      Delete
  2. The bunny is super cute and the idea is cool but kinda lazy XD but thats ajhq what eves although i was expacting more den items liek a carrot lamp or carrot... things idk i was just expecting more :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the gift card... Does it have to be a specific Spring Bunny gift card or just any old gift card?

    It sucks for me because I live in Australia and there isn't a darn Walmart or Gamestop.. There's Target but I don't expect they have them .-.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is no specific card for the bunnies so any gift card works

      But yeah they can be pretty hard to find, I hope they start putting cards in more stores

      Delete
    2. So even the ones outside of America/Canada?

      Delete
    3. I live in Australia too and I've gotten my gift cards from EB Games and Woolworths, (there may be more) and the gift card can be any c:

      Delete
    4. Target has gift cards, because sometimes they have a price-cut where I live and AJHQ usually notifies us on the DE.

      Delete
  4. KittenLov3r, you can get them at Woolies (that's where I get my cards from) or Coles but they're Kanga cards but I don't think that makes much of a difference so you'll still get the spring bunny (hopefully)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick question, but does it have to be a gift card or can you just buy membership online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Jamaa Journal says gift card so I assume you have to use a gift card

      Delete
  6. So let me get this straight. AJ took an animal that is free and anyone can buy, gave it a special pattern and made it members only? I mean I think it's cute and all and its accessories are cute but for $15 (at least)? This just seems a tad bit lazy on AJ's part. Personally I'd rather have a new adventure that actually ties up the loose ends in the adventure story line or a new land or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bu then you get gems and 3 months of membership. Isn't that a fair addition?

      Delete
    2. Hai im a person replying to dis comment l0l.

      Delete
    3. It's non member. Also, it is lazy but many jammers love it.

      Delete
    4. Spring bunnies are nonmember animals?

      Delete
  7. Okay so here's the thing:
    I saved up my money to buy an Animal Jam gift card. I assumed since in the Jamaa Journal it says you could get the bunny by redeeming ANY ANIMAL JAM RETAIL GIFT CARD, so I bought a diamond card. I redeemed the code but no spring bunny, no items, just diamonds. Did it have to be membership? If it was, Animal Jam had to be more clear, because the bunny is the only reason why I bought the gift card! D: I'm kinda mad at AJ right now. Other people told me that it works with diamonds, so was it a glitch, or DID it have to be membership?

    Well, that was 10 bucks I worked for. At least I got the diamonds, but that wasn't why I bought it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does have to be a membership card
      I didn't know they sold diamond cards in retail stores

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. It was just a regular AJ gift card, they go for different prices

      Delete
  9. Can I get my membership online and still get the bunny???

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, can someone give me the code for a Spring Bunny *.*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do you get 10 diamonds when you get a spring bunny?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You get however many diamonds you'd usually get with membership cards

      Delete
    2. I think that too kuru kuru!!!!

      Delete
  12. If anyone has any information on how to select colors not available in the preset pallet for the spring bunny pattern, please share! I have seen some people requesting long collars just to share with others how this is achieved and that seems very unreasonable and greedy to me. Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to say im not a member but......WHY IS IT FOR MEMBERS?!.....its just a bunny with flower patterns on it so why is it for members?! Just why?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. how much is a spring bunny gift card

    ReplyDelete
  15. I NEVER got a chance to get spring bunny my mom said that someday she will get me the spring bunny gift card but she never did. Curse you mom!!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know how to get to see the BETA Days website go to http://www.web/archive.com/animaljam home

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners