TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, April 30, 2015

AJ Update April 30 2015 - The late update

Well, we did get an update today, it was just later than normal... so I wasn't here when the update happened : (
Surely because the update was late means they added a lot of stuff this update, right? Haha, nope
This update may just be worse than the infamous pony update... and that's saying something

Here's the Jamaa Journal

Page 1

That beach house den that Spirits Jamaa posted turned out to be real! I was right about it being 7 diamonds, but I still like the den

...that is until I previewed it. It's another one of those huge dens that you need a full inventory to decorate properly! Yay!

Don't be fooled, it really is another giant den. I really don't like those, but I assume somebody does, or else they wouldn't continue to make these giant dens

Page 2

We get to vote on the next den item set! This time we can vote for Mechanical Future, Excavation Site, or Sand Castle

Here are what all the new sets will look like

(Click to enlarge)

I'm voting for Mechanical Future in case anyone was wondering

Page 3

Cheetahs are coming back! I feel like they just left the diamond shop not too long ago... I'm guessing when these come back, it will be just like when any other animal comes back - people will go nuts about them on the first day, then everyone will forget about them the next day. It happened with just about every animal that they brought back so far

Page 4

Just an ad for Spring Bunnies. Expect that to be in every Jamaa Journal until July. So this Jamaa Journal basically only has 3 pages

The only thing not mentioned in the Jamaa Journal that was added was a new item in the overpriced shop

Spring Festival got removed and hasn't been replaced with a new monthly adventure. Maybe we will get a new adventure tomorrow, but probably not

And that's it. I'll give this update a 1 / 10
The only reason I didn't give it a 0 was because of the voting thing

31 comments:

  1. Maybe a 1 out of 10 was a little too generous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish aj would make a few new ideas that don't involve the diamond shop....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too : (
      Every since diamonds were added we only got one new animal that wasn't in the diamond shop and I don't think we ever got a new non-diamond den

      Delete
    2. I don't understand why Animal Jam even has the diamond shop. Why do members have to pay more, than what they are already paying, to get new things? Might as well upgrade the 5.99 to 7.99 if we are going to have to pay for everything else.

      Delete
    3. I was thinking about that the other day. It's like AJ has 3 different membership levels now - nonmember, member, and diamond members
      If you want a new animal as a member, you have to wait 2 and a half months for your weekly diamond. You'd have to buy more diamonds (if you buy diamond packs you don't even get more membership lol) if you don't want to wait almost a quarter of a year to get a new animal that you might not even like
      And when your membership runs out, diamonds are next to useless

      Delete
    4. Yes! Honestly, I just wish I could play a couple of Best Dressed games to earn the 1,000 gems. It was so much easier back then! I think it would be a lot better if Animal Jam had a gems converter, so you can convert gems into diamonds.

      Delete
    5. Lol, I asked ajhq about that gem converter thing. I have sadly not gotten a reply.

      Delete
  3. Meloetta, will you ever unlock your den?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have it unlocked sometimes
      My den literally only has one item in it tho

      Delete
  4. I liked the new den, when I first got it though 27 people started hanging around it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AJHQ's employees have lost their sense of creativity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they have, the new den is basically an edited version of the bouncy house.

      Delete
    2. The den doesn't look like the bouncy castle to me
      [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-7ra8e-A4vGY/VULPz5PdiGI/AAAAAAAAR_A/83CPkfBH-7I/s1600/bouncey%2Bhouse.png[/img]

      Unless this picture is an early version of the party (if it is it gives me something to post about lol)

      Delete
  6. the den isnt actually that big its actually small than crystal palace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's still pretty big compared to older dens

      Delete
    2. Yes but unlike Crystal Palace, it has much more sharp corners and semi symetricality. The Crystal Palace had NO Symetricality and rounded corners, making it harder to decorate. I spent almost 2 hours editing my Beach House, and I only need a few items to finish it.

      Delete
    3. It's the same size of the castle actually

      Delete
  7. The only reason why I voted for the Mechanical Den theme was for the Mechy Dragon.
    So I can nerd out over it being like Mega Charizard X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same exact reason.


      ~Pikapika29794

      Delete
    2. Honestly that dragon influenced my vote too

      Now that I look at it it looks a lot like Megazard X

      Delete
    3. Yup. Voted as soon as I saw that xD

      Delete
    4. The dragons..... ERMEGERD

      ~Pikapika29794

      Delete
  8. Mel, do you have any Terrace Tables?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope the Mace Tail is released tomorrow to "match" the feather tail, and maye other tails.

      Delete
    2. Now's a better time than any to release Mace Tails

      Delete
  9. Wow, cheetahs are returning guys, I'm so excited, NOT. These updates doe, what the are they doing at LAZYHQ? sending love notes more like

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh no I did not see that dragon in Mechanical Future!!! And I LOVE dragons! Oh man
    ----Wolfiedrago------

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would live this a 0.33/10. CAN AJ THINK OF SOME NEW THINGS THAT DONT INVOLVLE DIAMONDS!!?? Really ��
    CatsnkitsAJ ⚡️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well, Violet, NOTHING IS BIGGER THAN THE CRYSTAL PALACE! Except the sky den, but I meant housing.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners