TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, April 17, 2015

Another thing about Bubbletrons

This post is mainly just a bunch of item icons lol

Since I didn't put this in the last post, here is what the item icons for the new carroty items look like

You know, for the 3 and a half people who actually wanted to see them. Each one recycles for 1 "gems"

The next part of this post is more of an add on to my >>Bubbletron Item History post<<
A few days after raspberry bubbletrons got fixed, their item icons got changed to these


I'll show you how they looked before that so you don't have to go to the original post again

I have to say I like the original original ones better because the show the bubbles. At least now you can see the bubbles with the newish 3d icons
 
They have one of the only 3d icons that i actually like

The 3rd part of this post is a correction to >>this post<< about the rarest items on 2011
In that post I said I didn't have a picture of the red angry pumpkin mask's icon but I found one

But I made a mistake in that post. It was really the icy blue Angry Pumpkin Mask that was super rare and the blueish purple Pumpkin Head that was super rare

I'll end off with a question - I found a lot of old item icons before they turned 3d, does anyone want me to post some more of them? They are at least 7% interesting so maybe someone wants to see them maybe I don't know

20 comments:

  1. I want u to post about it..... I am excited and could u make a post on how todo glitches please

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can u please.do a history post on head feathers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could but it doesn't have a very interesting past so it would be pretty basic

      "Head Feathers were first released on (date) then they came back on (datte) and now no one knows about them lol the end"

      Delete
  3. plz do a post about the old item icons!
    -jrl4547

    ReplyDelete
  4. What'd you have for breakfeast? I had a Jelly Filled Doughnut.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjUtoQaRfE0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oawUi9s3ENE

      Delete
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3f3F8sKP2Yg

      Delete
    3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFgfPAcYWT8

      Delete
    4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINhKtf7Z2A

      Delete
    5. Those are jelly filled donuts not rice balls

      Delete
  5. wow aj u really bring back the forgottern helmets

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey do you think there's a glitch for getting a spring bunny without a membership?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I assume the usual member animal as a nonmember glitch works with them

      Delete
  7. VIOLETTT! MELOETTTAAAAA!!! U BOTH PASSED NAFARIA FROM AJWHIP'S BEE! AWESOME!!!!!

    -------Wolfiedrago-------

    Oh and have u watched episode two of Years of Living Dangerously? Because Harrison Ford went to Indonesia and even met My country Indonesia's previous president and please tell me if you know Indonesia's current president. :D :D :D (I'm not Liza I'm Wolfiedrago)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw!

      And I haven't even seen episode 1

      Delete
    2. I didn't I missed the try outs:(

      Delete
  8. Oh well sorry for my sarcasm and exitement...

    ---------------Wolfiedrago---------------

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners