TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Attack On Rhinashark

Unless my internal clock is off (which it usually is) there's an update in two days. I bet it'll be another one that just adds a new pet and repeated news that isn't even news, but at least if gives me an excuse to not do posts like these lol

Basically I ran out of ideas again so I'll have to do more posts where I just show random images and give an unneeded description about them. Hey, at least I'm honest about it

seriously though if anyone has ideas for what to post or item suggestions for Item History or whatever please tell me

Remember that glitch that puts the wrong wallpaper or flooring in in the wrong den? It happened to me the other day

I was in one of my treehouse dens talking to my friend b
We went up to the top floor and saw my cloud wallpaper from my gingerbread den was in my treehouse den! This was right after I switched dens
This was the first time the glitch ever happened to me and I should've experimented more with it because it went away after I logged out

A few days ago I was talking to another friend at Mt. Shiveer. We were both shark hat rhinos. Then a bunny came over saying this

Neither of us knew what they were trying to say. What I got out of the first part is they were roleplaying and shot us with a bow and arrow. But what's with the knight part? Neither of our rhinos had Knight in their names and I never heard of knight flavoured bows. After they said that about 5 times they said "woo got them"
Then they kept saying "jk april fools" but keep in mind this was a few days ago, April 11th I believe. April Fools' Day is on the 1st of April, so... what

Also, I replaced the old picture that it shows for Anonymous commenters to the :sneaky: emote to try something new

I'm not sure how I like it, maybe it would look better if my comment box wasn't so dark. I can try putting a light box around the picture so it shows up better. So, should I keep the ninja emote for anons, or should I go back to the original creepy blue guy picture?

46 comments:

  1. Keep the ninja one!!!!! And mel are you going to have a party? It's your fourth anniversary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Anonymous you are now a ninja

      I still don't know yet

      Delete
    2. I've always wanted to be a ninja :P

      I think you should, I would be so excited if chu did c:

      Delete
    3. I want to have a party but there are also a lot of reasons why I shouldn't
      For one thing I don't have a whole lot of time to go on AJ as of late so any party I did have wouldn't last that long

      Delete
    4. Even if it was 10 minutes, I would still be happy :D please mel! I really want you to have a party :(

      Delete
    5. When I do get time to go on it's always when most of AJ is sleeping : (
      I still want to have a party though, I just don't know the best way to execute it

      Delete
    6. Anyway I have to go now, goodbye dear anonymous

      Delete
    7. KuruKuruTako/Meloetta385, I get on too when most of AJ is sleeping/getting up in the morning.

      Delete
  2. Did you make a attack on Titan reference? And yeah I like the ninja thing keep it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did even though I know knowing about Attack On Titan

      Delete
    2. "I know knowing" huh? Did you mean nothing?

      Delete
    3. Yeah, clearly I don't know how to type either

      Delete
  3. Either they were trying to say something or that's a very dumb bunny.
    ~catsnkits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe this innocent-looking, self-described "happy" bunny put an arrow and KNIFE in your rhino. Ouch. Today in the egg hunt, someone emoted the sword emoji on top of me. It's getting dangerous to play AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. giraffe is am00yzing m8 angel shoes are the craze

    ReplyDelete
  6. MAY WHAT YOU NEARLY HAVE 1 MILLION VIEWS GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol but most of those views are probably from me, that doesn't count

      Delete
  7. Just had to get that out there, that is amazing considering all the setbacks, lies, rumours, famous video ppl lying to everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the ninja picture as the anonymous! I've seen a few blogs doing that and iv always wanted to learn how. Do you think you can tell me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Meloetta! I have a suggestion on some posts you should do :)! I was thinking and maybe you could do something called the daily glitch post? Or a glitch post every other day. You could show us glitches in clothes, dens, animals moving, and anything else you thought was strange! This is just a suggestion though so it is totally fine if you don't want to do this! I also like you name because Meloetta is Pokemon, by the way, my username is thundurus101.... Thundurus is a Pokemon XD well I have to go now, I really love your blog! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could really only post old glitches that don't work anymore since I don't know of many other working ones

      Delete
    2. meloetta is pokemon??? what??? i did not know that lol, it sounded to me like a marshmello lolz

      Delete
  10. Lol to publish one of my comments it asked me, are you a robot? I was like uhhhh noooooo......then it's like type this stuff in. After I typed the stuff in it's like great job, you're not a robot XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think knight means knife. o.o

    -Katnisswolf

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mel, as you were an item collector in the past can you tell me how to be one? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All I did was buy like 5 of every item and did a lot of trading

      Delete
  13. keep the ninja the blue guy is creepy lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, here goes my first day of being Jacky.
    1 h0pee tht bune d1d sho0o0o0t u n00b
    -Jackyboy[Insert random numbers here]
    How'd I do? Eh no one can replace Jacky no matter how hard I try to

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ninja'd anons please.
    The blue face thingie is creepy.
    That bunny though.......

    ReplyDelete
  16. I always wanted to be a ninja.






    Now my life is complete.

    ReplyDelete
  17. The ninja thing doesn't show on mobile :( why not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know
      Does it show up as the creepy blue shadow man?

      Delete
    2. Yeah it does..

      Delete
  18. Lol Creepy Ninja face! But I kinda like it! Mainly because I don't know what a creepy blue guy is. And I want that glitch to happen to me!

    ReplyDelete
  19. http://www.cnn.com/2015/04/10/living/feat-up-or-down-cat-stairs/

    I see up XD what do you see mel? And I guess people didn't already had enough with the dress XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see both up and down at the same time

      Delete
    2. How..? My mom and dad see down and my dad says it's down because the way the stairs are... What do you think?

      Delete
    3. The way the stairs are make me see it as down too but the angle and white "floor" thing at the top of the picture make me see it as up

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners