TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, April 20, 2015

Glitch pictures from the past

I found a new batch of old AJ pictures on my old computer again so I sorted them and am posting some of the ones that show glitches

All of these are from late 2011 to early 2012

The first one goes with >>this post<<
When horses were introduced, Welcome Mats were glitched. You can read about that post I linked to if you want to know more
When I bought this welcome mat it was green

The horse belongs to this blog's other author if anyone's wondering Yes, I have another author but they haven't posted since 2012

Wearing a Jolly Elf Hat on a wolf (and some other animals) would mix around the colours a bit. Here's a picture of the well known sizzlerat wearing an elf hat

The ears of the hat are supposed to be tanish yellow and the bottom of that hat is supposed to be pink if I remember correctly. This little glitch used to be pretty well known. I'm not sure if it still works

Wearing a Viking Helmet on a tiger while sitting would also mix up the colours
Here is what it looked like when wearing a green viking helmet

That picture was especially cool at the time because there were only about 5 or 6 green viking helmets in the game. I might've been the only one who cared enough to find someone with a green viking helmet and get them to sit as a tiger to take a picture lol
That picture was taken at a huge party at a Jamaaliday Jam. My old friend Darkbraken was there along with a bunch of other people who were famous at the time or something
I miss you, Darkbraken : (

Speaking of viking helmets, I got sent one with no name

I don't remember who sent that but I'm pretty sure it was mine to begin with and a friend was borrowing it. Yes I know that has nothing to do with the picture

When Barrel Sponges came back to Bahari Bargains mid 2012 it wasn't positioned correctly

Here's what it looked like when you clicked on it in the shop

That's all for now
I'm tempted to edit a picture of someone wearing a viking helmet and make it look like that glitched green one
It's so cool looking I wish it actually existed outside of temporary glitch land

45 comments:

  1. cool meloetta would u like someone to be ur blog author? well i can be if u want... o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not looking for a new author yet

      Delete
    2. Do you even have a Blogger account?

      Delete
  2. Omg! Meloetta I was going to use that tiger as my profile pic grrrrrr I've been photoshopping it for the past day to get the raccoon out, almost done lol ^.^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute! I still need to edit it a little

      Delete
  3. Cool post Mel and the green Viking looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel can u plz shoutout my YouTube channel The Cookie Portal?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't do it, now he's just trying to use you to get fame.

      Delete
    2. If he wants fame he should be asking someone famous

      Delete
    3. I feel like that Anonymous is totally Naf or Balaur.

      Delete
    4. :)
      Mel reply with a :) and join the party.

      Delete
    5. Don't listen to that lier, Mel.
      -The real and honest Balaur who is feeling rather mad because Tacobrat accused her of being the person you insulted him and I personally feel like giving him the robot adjective and throwing him into a portal leading to the MM universe

      Delete
    6. Hey hey Bally. I'm just saying- you and Naffy hate me- you and Naffy read this blog. Just was saying it was a possibility you or her was the one to accuse me, let's not make drama here.

      Delete
    7. I should stop posting these comments or else another war will start

      Delete
    8. Que "This is war" by Thirty Seconds to Mars

      Delete
    9. The war. It's probably just some random jammer no need to accuse honest human beings

      Delete
  5. ESCUSE ME?! I DID NOT, BY ANY CHANCE, DO THAT! STOP ACCUSING ME FOIR THINGS I DIDN'T DO! I CAME HERE TO PITCH A REQUEST TO MEL, NOT TO GET INSULTED BY MR COOL DUDE! NEXT TIME, DON'T TRY TO MESS WITH ME!

    -The real and honest Balaur

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyway Mel, can you please turn the anonymous piccy from s ninja cat to a MM face? That'd be so coooooooot c:
    -The real and honest Balaur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DO IT OR I WILL...

      Umm, ma... make... y... you...eat... a basketball?!
      -The real and honest balaur

      Delete
    2. :cries silently:

      Mel... Why are you doing this to me...? Why?!

      :crying continues:

      Please Mel... Please!

      -The real and honest Balaur

      Delete
    3. I'll turn the ninja in PP if you want

      Delete
    4. Sure! PP is actually pretty cute c:
      -The real and honest Balaur

      Delete
    5. BUT NOT AS CUTE AS MM.

      I'd show you a picture but I don't know how.
      Just turn to ninja into PP already
      -The real and honest Balaur

      Delete
    6. You said you'd turn the ninja into PP.
      Also, can you tell me how to show you a picture?
      -The real and honest Balaur

      Delete
    7. I don't want to anymore, people will be so confused

      Type this but without spaces

      [ img ] IMAGE URL [ /img ]

      Delete
    8. Also, you PERSONALLY SAID you'd turn the ninja into PP. I'm... still a ninja. Keep your promise, Mel. Please?!

      -Balaur

      Delete
  7. Hey Mel can u do a post about items that were glitch for a certain period or on certain animals like this green Viking or the 2012 hat on tigers and also tigers seem to get the best glitches lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have pictures of most of them tho

      Delete
    2. Just get pictures from online :)

      Delete
    3. I like to use my own pictures

      Delete
  8. Guess all these adventures confirms a patriotic ( 4th of july-ish adventure hope they bring back the rare themed clothing for it it's what got me excited

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah! I only knew about the Welcome Mat! Cool!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners