TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, April 26, 2015

How do I make cool titles again?

EDIT: I forgot to mention there will be no new Breadstick posts for a while

I finished some of the edit requests, so if you want to see those, go to that page I made yesterday
I'll post my favorite one so far here

It's a black turquoise ring!
I closed the requests for now and I'll reopen them when I finished with most of the other ones . That, or I'll get overwhelmed, delete the page, and pretend like I never made it. Hey, I did that with the Q & A page I made :)

---

Remember that Top Hat obsession I said I had? I was so crazy about top hats that I traded for one of each colour and made it into a banner for the top of the blog in 2012

This was when top hats were actually rare (especially brown and dark blue, there were only like 15 of each)
Yeah, crazy... I doubt anyone wants to know how I got all of the top hats lol

I wonder what it would look like now if I used it as a banner... hey, let's find out!

The answer? Terrible, of course!

It was probably made for an older layout I used in 2012 where it would actually look not terrible
Nah, it would look terrible in any layout ♥︎

Because all this blog has been in the past week is just posts with random pictures, here is another one for you

That was some glitch that used to happen when you opened a shop after a new item came out... I think
Sadly it didn't let anyone keep the 99 million gems :(

15 comments:

  1. This may sound kinda weird, but I would be very interested to know how you got those top hats! Yeah, I was right. It does sound weird.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't even remember how I got most of them but I got my tan one for a pair of scary bat wings... somehow

      Delete
  2. Mel? You should make a post about the different things that have happened in jamaa every year since you joined so lit would be like 2012-2015 the biggest changes in jamaa? You probably won't do it but whatever. Also does anyone's have a black worn?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hard to say what the biggest things of each year would be, but maybe
      That gives me an idea though, I can write about what AJ was like when I quit and how it was when I came back

      Delete
  3. actually, you could just center the image, change the colors of the blog a bit. and it would be cool as a "flash in the past" week, get it? cause. yea ik im bad with puns.

    also a tip for making fabulous titles is to just put"fREE SPEIK COLAr!!!".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Meloetta, how do you change the icon of the anonymous users? I've been looking online but nothing is working. I'm probably doing it wrong >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://helplogger.blogspot.com/2012/05/how-to-change-default-anonymous-avatar.html

      Delete
  5. I feel so LOVED
    animaljamss.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The glitches ring you made looks much better then the real one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was actually in the game, I think it turned out pretty well

      Delete
  7. Yeah, I like THAT edit!!! Actually, I like ALL of them!

    And, wait... WHAT!? IT DIDN'T EVER LET YOU KEEP 99,999,999 GEMS!? AWW BUT I WAS GONNA SAVE UPP!!! Pooo...

    Waaait... who's LoveLost..... I know who she is, but..... were YOU LoveLost, Meloetta?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am Mayksufi/WitchHatBunny/LoveLost

      Delete
  8. can u make a post on fire pits?

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners