TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

New den?




When llamas were revealed, the news spread fast. The same can be said for this new den we are probably getting tomorrow

We all remember the "coming soon" hint in the Jamaa Journal, right?
Here was the preview of... something

A YouTuber with the name Spirits Jamaa posted a video that contains pictures of an unreleased den. The den is suspiciously like the preview we got in the Jamaa Journal
  If you want to check out the video, click  >>HERE<<
(at least I think Spirits Jamaa was the original poster)

Here are the pictures in case AJHQ takes down the video. I doubt they will since the update is tomorrow, but you never know
Credit of course goes to Spirits Jamaa

The circle in the first picture is in the same location as the picture in the Jamaa Journal

If this is fake, it's a pretty good fake. We'll find out for sure if it's real tomorrow

Warning: Sort of rant incoming (it's not really a rant I was just typing my thoughts)
If it is real, I can almost guarantee it'll be in the diamond shop, probably for 7 diamonds
That brings me to another topic. New diamond shop pets and dens were never hinted in the Jamaa Journal. Maybe they were before I rejoined AJ, but after I rejoined they were never hinted. They were just kinda in every update as a surprise. Not that they were ever much of a surprise though. I think most of us already knew there'd be a new pet or den in every update by the way things were going (before you complain saying "OMG maluetta they werent in EVERY updat u nub" I know, I'm just trying to make my point stronger lol)
But now, they are starting to give us previews in the Jamaa Journal for the inevitable new diamond pets and dens. That makes the "coming soon" stuff really really predictable. I think they really just started doing that so they could use that as an excuse to make the Jamaa Journal not have repeated news. I don't really know what I'm trying to say here lol

38 comments:

  1. Spirits Jamaa is the original poster/owner/whatever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea that's what the post said.

      Delete
    2. I also said in the post I wasn't sure if Spirits Jamaa was the original poster

      Delete
  2. FINALLY A NICE LOOKING BIG DEN. ITS LIKE DA WATER PARK DEN WHICH I LUV EXCEPT ITS A BIT SMALL, THIS IS BIG. TOO BAD ITS PROBABLY DIAMONDS AND DEFINITELY MEMBER. I SO WANT DAT DEN D:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Blingy D00dsApril 29, 2015 at 3:52 AM

    Hmm, I reckon it looks fake.
    Anyway, I heard that the AJ Chat system messed up and allowed people to cuss, and they ended up taking the chat away???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember people finding a way to bypass all the chat censorships months ago, when did you hear this?

      Delete
    2. lol ya thats right it happened with me yesterday and u could like type anything,,,,o,o weird ajhq they must learn what they r doing xD

      Delete
    3. Ya my friend was trying to make a vid about it after I showed her then in the middle of the vid it wouldn't let me say anything same with on my storage like I typed in something and it wouldn't show up:(

      Delete
    4. It lasted for about half hour where anyone with free chat could type certain cuss words. And then the entire game was restricted to bubble chat. It was kinda funny.

      Delete
  4. ty mel for giving me credit :)


    spirits jamaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spirits signs like this:
      ~Spirits


      lol

      Delete
    2. Yaa it does but maybe she didn'twanthad that sign

      Delete
    3. Well fine thanks for giving me the credit mel ~Spirits jamaa

      Delete
    4. Spirits doesn't sign with jamaa at the end

      Delete
    5. May I pls say if that was the real Spirit Jamaa they would use their Google account

      Delete
    6. Spirits also has a Youtube, and therefore has a Gmail. With Gmail, you have access to blogger. Thus, she wouldn't be anonymous.

      That sounds right...?

      Delete
    7. Imposter, Spirits Jamaa has a Google/YouTube account so she wouldn't sign off as anonymous :l

      Delete
  5. Thats totally a fake pic!!!:<♥♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell that to yourself tomorrow.

      Delete
    2. i bet 10 bucks that its real brah

      Delete
    3. Typo in the last word of that sentence.

      Delete
  6. I can't wait to see tomorrow! Unless they are planning to have a surprise in every jamaa journal so a coming sloon so then it will make there jamaa journals better?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kewl :P Not bad considering all the recent dens that are way too big to decorate and way too expensive. Hopefully this comes out tomorrow, I might actually buy it :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, I never bought most of the newest dens because they are way too big
      I miss when they made small dens like the water park den

      Delete
  8. Also, Mel, I declined a trade for one of my two Black Spike Collars, and this is what someone has to say about it:
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-YJ5xcPV-NJs/VUDCCvYxA-I/AAAAAAAAAiI/UfW9smpCCfY/s1600/funny.PNG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Declining a trade is a waste, nice logic arctic wolf

      Delete
  9. Does anyone else think it looks a bit like the bouncy house from the bouncy house party? That's what it looks like to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has the same slide, the same circle room at the top. The same places for the stairs, same floor shape, same little areas where in the bouncy party you couldn't bounce (they are the porches). I think AJHQ just recolored the bouncy den, made a few edits, add the beach backround and made a den

      Delete
  10. Man. That Is a cool den! I was kinda wishing for an adventure though... oh well, I suppose this den is great enough! Nice balconies, a slide, even A POOL! I think I will like this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some new things Animal Jam should make ~
    A new adventure (for once)
    A dragon as an animal (because dragons are life)
    More dens like this (if the picture is real, I hope it is.)
    Cool clothing items that don't look super weird and you don't regret buying

    Some things they should fix ~
    To say sorry in a jam a gram
    To not say your buddy has been gone for 10/30 days even though you saw them log off a second ago
    Lol I love typing paragraphs. Why do I say lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can sorry in jags it came out in the last update from the other week

      Delete
    2. Oh, I didn't notice that. Thanks for telling me! :)

      Delete
    3. It still doesn't let me say it sometimes

      Delete
  12. Is the update out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seems like AJHQ forgot to update their game. xD jk they're probally have some technical issues as always.

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners