TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, April 25, 2015

New Page + SmartFox again

So I made a new page which you can get to by clicking on the picture of the turquoise glove on the left sidebar or in this post
http://animaljamflash.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_25.html

The page shows off some of my not so good AJ edits. All of them have been posted here before but the real purpose of the page is for people to submit requests. Let's say you want to see a picture of a pink Phantom Hat. Just leave a comment saying that on the page and I'll make it... maybe
I might actually just delete the page later lol

---

There's finally some actual news in AJ! It probably doesn't count as news to most people but it's the closest thing to news we've gotten in the past few days
You remember SmartFox right? The monkey with the mysterious name?

Apparently Smart Fox is a company that has something to do with AJ's servers. If that's the case AJHQ probably gave them special privileges... but not free membership for some reason
Someone anonymous said they searched SmartFox and they just show up as a wolf with a not unusual name

If this really was some special account owned by that company, why did AJHQ "fix" the animal name? But if they hacked, why did AJHQ just fix the name and not ban them? The mystery that I'm looking into way too deeply continues!

25 comments:

  1. http://everydayjamaa.blogspot.com/2015/04/hahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahah.html?m=1

    Holy cow, thats a lot of "hahahahahaha"

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mystery continues..... Dun dun dun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah that's actually pretty cool :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I searched Smartfox and a 'new' wolf appeared. Seems like AJ 'fixed' it. Stupidddddddddd ajjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj if this comment distracts anyone I don't care. And you should do a 'top 10/15/20 things I hate about animal jam'. Okay?
    ~ Catsnkits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are too many things to put into a top 1000 list lol
      ...and yet I still play AJ anyway

      Delete
    2. i dont really haye aj, its just tht i hat ajhq and some people in aj

      Delete
  5. I found the same thing on AJ! sorry for not saying that I thought you knew. :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like a rainbow shark hat please!

    ReplyDelete
  7. turciose mushroom from seripida plz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just wondering, what did you use to make those edits on that edit request page?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I searched up SmartFox and I got the wolf too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. If the name was Smart Fox Support, maybe they have something to do with AJHQ's help window or something.. Why would AJ give a company an account anyway..? For easier access, maybe? Plus, how do people even hack into the game and edit the names o,o Isn't that impossible!?!? Well it obviously isn't if people can... Yeah I am asking too many questions that no one will even answer..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Name hacking is possible, in 2011 someone with the username lolkingcentury1 changed his tiger's name to something... bad

      Delete
  12. I want to buddy SmartFox :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. my friend said she met smartfox on animal jam

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners