TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, April 6, 2015

Old Phantom Invasion

Chances are you forgot about the game Phantom Invasion. I won't lie, I did too
If you need a reminder on what it is, it's some game int he Sol Arcade (they have den machines too) where you have to press a button to fire a laser and hit a phantom UFO

You can win those creepy toys from this game, like this one

Just look at that face...
(it's actually kind of cute)

Well, did you know this game used to be way different? Not to mention it was super hard to actually win at it

When the game first came out on February 2nd 2012, there were 3 different buttons instead of just one

The game still charged you 10 gems per play. More times then not you'd end up losing and that 10 gems every time added up. Not really, but I'm trying to make it sound worse than it actually is

The were a blue button, a red one, and a purple one. You had to just click on a button and hope you got lucky

This was years ago and myself from the past didn't give me enough info on the old version of this game (and I have goldfish memory) so I don't exactly remember the details
From what I remember, the original version was reaaally hard. It may look like just a 1 in 3 chance of picking the right one and winning, but it wasn't. The game was fixed and it was more like a 1 in 10 chance of winning or something like that

Well, there's that little slightly interesting AJ trivia for you... you're welcome?

29 comments:

  1. FURST11!!1!1!!111111!11!11!1 -spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. OMG RUDE #reportin u on ajhq cuz u meen P.S mai mum ownes ajhq end she kan ban u

      Delete
    2. lyer if ur muam ownd ajhq she wood have sent me a spike

      Delete
  3. Jackyboy b jells of that hot koala, it could melt the sun1123405689754@@&^I&**&*@@@@@@@@@!!!!!! -spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
  4. No rare monday item today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mel? When I joined ️AJ in summer 2013 the phantom invasion had 1 button not 3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it only had 3 buttons in 2012

      Delete
  6. What would you trade for 10 Assorted Flowering trees?

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one thing I never understood about the toys was that the deer, horse, and penguin ones had fingers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I don't get that either

      Delete
    2. I don't get it either.


      ~Pikapika29794

      Delete
  8. Mel, todays rare item is underwater -spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dat Koala ish sew betiful :o

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mel- what would you trade for a dozen of the trees from the new adventure?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing right now because I have no inventory space

      Delete
  11. i think cami (the girl with her dad working for AJHQ or something idk)
    gets the gems form the games

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! That game used to be so hard! And I thought I never had a chance. I like the koala one though. My fave is the tiger.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Never knew that! Cool! My fav toy is the ART RACCOON, cuz Raccoons are cute, and I like art! Plus, it just looks cool! Also, the RIM today is the RARE OLD SCUBA HELMET for underwater, which has pretty colors, but is PRETTY UGLY in my opinion! I would not waste my gems on it if I were you! I particularly think it is a kinda bad RIM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me of something from an old Scooby Doo episode, the one with the haunted scuba guy and the creepy mask and the underwater treasure... You know, normal Scooby Doo stuff.

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners