TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Rare Items of the Past - The Rarest Items (2011)

This post is about items that were previously the rarest items in the game. This was in 2011, before October but after July. Just letting you know now before anyone gets confused, none of this stuff is even remotely as rare as it used to be since all of it came back to stores/are in Eagle Quest

NOTES:
I'm not counting hacked-in items! For a list of the hacked items that were rare at the time, go >>here<<
The amount I gave for how many of each item were in the game may be inaccurate

These are in no particular order

Pink Pilgrim Hat

These were only sold in November of 2011. Pilgrim Hats was typically really rare, but the pink one was especially. There were only about 4 of them in the game

Red Antlers

Sold in beta. Most of the other colors of Antlers were also very rare, however there were only maybe 2 pairs of red ones in the game

Freedom Collection (Minus Hat and Cape)

Also only sold in beta. Freedom Hats and Capes were still extremely rare in the first half of 2011 but both came back in July. Before that, I believe Freedom Cape was the rarest. The other four freedom items stayed rare. There were less than 10 of each

Green Viking Helmet

Only sold in beta as well. I thought this one was the coolest Viking Helmet but I guess most people didn't agree because so few people bought them. I don't remember how many there were sadly. Maybe 5?

Orange Beard

This one brings back terrible memories lol Just like most items on this list, it was only sold in beta. There were only 2 in the game, making it one of the rarest items on this list

Orange Horn Helmet

(Don't have the old icon for this one)
Same story as most of the other items on here, it was only sold in beta and barely anyone bought this specific color. There were only 4 in the game, maybe even less

Scary Bell Hat

One of AJ's old forgotten items. It was only sold in October of 2010. They were slightly more common than anything above, but there were still pretty rare. There was somewhere around 10 of them

Green Eyeball Hat

Another Halloween item only from October 2010. Not a lot of people even knew it existed as far as I know. There were about 3 in the game

Black Spider Mask

Halloween item sold in 2010, I think you get it by now. As far as I know there were only 1 of these but there were probably more

Weird Pumpkin Mask

Sold at the same time as the other Halloween masks and hats. I think there was only one of these, maybe 2

White & Pink Wizard Hats

I should have said this earlier but I'll say it here now - I'll just say "Halloween item" if it was sold in October 2010. Happy?
Halloween item. I don't remember which one of these two were rarer, but there were only 1 or 2 of each

Witch Masks

These 3 Witch Masks were equally as rare, having only one of each in the game... I think

Red Werewolf Mask

Halloween item. There was only 1 in the game

Pink Witch Hat

Halloween item. Only 1 or 2 in the game, and also one of my dream items that I never got (well, I got one when they came back lol)

Mummy Masks

Halloween item. Can't remember which one was rarer or how many there were in the game. 3 of each? 2 of each?

Demon Mask

Halloween item. Also one of my dream items back then and still one of my favorite items. There were about 7

Icy Blue Pumpkin Head

(No old icon for this item, sorry)
Halloween item. I believe there was only 1 in existence

Red Angry Pumpkin Mask

(Missing old item icon)
Halloween item. The icy blue one and/or pink one might have been rarer, I'm not completely sure. There were about 3 of these

This post will help me out in my sekrit project that I'll probably never finish

27 comments:

  1. Wow! Pumpkin masks used to be rare? You can hardly get anything for those these days. Same with the freedom stuff, except the wings which I think you can still get a little for? But it's cool how times change and the only thing people think about are top hats and "spike" collars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get it. They are called SPIKED COLLARS. AJHQ doesn't allow non free chat people to say "spiked". You can only say "spike".

      Delete
    2. I don't know if they changed it but non free chat people couldn't say "mummy" either so it was really hard to ask for a mummy glove/mask
      They had to say "mom mask" and no one knew what they meant

      Even with free chat you can't say the word "demon" which I can understand, but I have to spell it wrong when I'm trying to tell someone that demon masks are one of my favorite items

      Delete
  2. Hmmmmmmmmmmm :o

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wish beta was back (not only cuz i would be the rarest person in the game cuz i have some of theose items lol) but because people are not asking for items that somehow are worth founders when there are more of them then necklaces out there (hint: spiked collars) and then people complain to AJHQ about their "precious spikes" coming back (witch i believe you have said before) sadly, beta will NEVER come back cuz the game will never test items again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I played it beta, I would have taken lots of pictures

      Delete
  4. I feel like commenting something here, so here is a comment.:

    Mhmm, very interesting indeed.

    idk

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol first

    mel you have the best blog ever lol

    but why do we have to prove were not robots by clicking steak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It doesn't make me click steak, it just makes me click a box and wait a half a second for a check mark to appear, weird

      Delete
  6. FURST NUUU OEN KEN TAEK MAI SPUT OR ELSA AI TELL MY CETS SISTARS BUTLERS BUTLER TO BEN U KUZ HE OWNZ AEJ END HE GAEV ME AL DA RAER BLEK SPIEKS AND AI EM DA MUST RAER END FAMUS JAMEER END U MEST BEW DOWN TU ME NAW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How does the Orange Beard bring back bad memories? If you don't want to answer don't worry about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have one when it was 2 of a kind and I gave it to someone who was ungrateful and lied to me (at least that's what my friends tell me)

      Delete
  8. Just a suggestion, I know you have thought about it, but every time I read the stuff on your blog I think of how great it would be if you had a wiki. I only know of two wikis, and they're not as good as your blog. Just a thought, maybe, idk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how to make a wiki and it's hard finding people who are willing to help that actually know what they are talking about and won't steal people's images

      Every time I got to the AJ wiki I see something inaccurate/one of my images used without permission. For example, the other day I needed to see a picture of orange Cool Hair (don't ask) so I went to the AJ wiki. It said Cool Hair wasn't sold in beta, despite it being in most of the AJHQ beta screenshots/on beta players
      wow I really got off topic there

      Delete
  9. WOAH COOL! Never knew about all this! Thanks Meloetta!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wooooooooooooooooow there's was only a few of them In the game:0 WOWSERS

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have an orange beard and pink wizard hat as of today! I could've gotten a headdress if it was back then! Dang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could've gotten 80 headdresses if it was back then

      Delete
    2. And I also have all the stuff in the freedom set :3

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners