TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Shark Hats

Before you skip the words and just look at the pretty pictures, I need to say something. It might already be too late, I bet you're already looking at the pictures and ignoring these words
I won't be as active during the next few days, so if I don't check comments as often or if my posts are worse than usual, that's why
There, I put the important message in italics so it stands out lol

Welcome to another addition of "let's shove random things into one post and call it a day"
Today on LSRTIOPACIAD, I have a mistake that no one other than us nerds will find interesting

The item Flowering Apple Tree from the new adventure has two spaces in between the words Flowering and Apple

It's like that on trade lists/in inventories too

You may be wondering how the golfclubs I even noticed this. I'm wondering the same thing...

Those pink trees are really nice though. I'd fill my den with them if my inventory wasn't full of giant clover patches

In other news that isn't really news, I met an orange shark hyena  at the April Fools Party

I didn't even notice they also had a sparkly boa like my rhino does
Shark Hat + Sparkly Boa is the new style now

I feel the need to give some people free advertising because these people have really funny AJ blogs

I don't know how to describe either of them, just look at these posts that are pure gold
>>crispy corgi's blog<<

the title was supposed to be spaced out so shark hats can be apple trees too but blogger didn't let me put more than one space in the title

18 comments:

  1. Cherry blossoms are shark hats WOOOOO shark blart mall cop

    Why no active :(( and thank uuuuuuu for the free advertising I will give you the car you like and buy you one (Maybe that way I can also summon santa)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the title despite the technical difficulties :D I', sorry you won't be as active posting for a bit! Will you still be on AJ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll still go on for the daily items

      Delete
  3. I'm really unlucky right now.
    1. My beloved cat died
    2. I just got scammed of my rare spiked wristband (green long)
    I know you don't care much about the spiked equipment, but please send one back to me? It's ok if no.
    -littlesweetcupcake.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww :( I don't have any spiked stuff because I give it all away when I get it, sorry
      Losing pets isn't fun, I would know

      Delete
    2. I know. May StarClan be with her

      Delete
    3. Yas. May StarClan be with her. I'm guessing you've read Warriors

      Delete
  4. Infinitymagicheroisback just buddied me. I mentioned your name and he said your mad at him but he didn't explain why.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wondering why you mentioned my name to him

      Delete
    2. I was hanging out in a blogger's den and we were talking about bloggers, and he just joined the conversation.

      Delete
    3. What's your username?

      Delete
    4. Yourmom22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222
      is my main and Fman122 is my alt.

      Delete
  5. Love me like you do love love me like you do

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I am so sorry Anonymous, about your cat! my BFF's cat died too, but not todat though, and we were SO SAD as well! :,,(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and I hope they find each other in StarClan and are happy. We are going to get another cat, but not yet as my dead cat's sister is still alive.
      What happened is that she got into a fight with something and her elbow became dislocated. It took a few weeks for it to settle down with constant visits to the vet. Then in early April her back legs stopped working, and her spine was wearing down. She was an old cat, 15 (you do know that 15 is 105 in cat years?) years old and Mum took her to the vet so she had to stay overnight. In the morning, I was greeted by the fact that she was dead. I think I'll tell you her name because there's not much point. She was called Neffi, short for Neffitti, an Egyptian queen. Makes sense, because Egypt's symbol is the cat...? Get it?
      I'm sorry about your BFF's cat too. She'll still love your BFF and you.

      Delete
  7. :) Thanks, and Wow! Nice name too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow corgi's posts were pure gold I laughed at every one xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. i need an orange shark hat for a music video. if you have one and trade it to me, i will mention your username in the music video. plz trade me it!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners