TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, April 27, 2015

Some of my old animal looks

The title of this post was originally "fREE SPEIK COLAr!!!" because an anonymous commenter said that would be a good title for a post but I decided to change it

I'm going to mix it up today and do something most people probably wouldn't think of doing because it's boring! I'm going to show pictures of some of my old outfits and judge them

1st we have my old wolf, Snowflake Snowymoon
(You can probably tell it's a wolf named Snowflake Snowymoon, I didn't need to tell you that lol)

I could've sworn the name was Empress Snowymoon. Maybe I had another world with that name, I don't know
This was one of my better outfits. The items go with the colours of my wolf but don't blend in (like the rhino below)
That viking helmet was one of the rarest ones so I probably made the outfit to be a showoff without knowing it lol


I don't remember ever making that rhino or ever using it... ever
All of the items use the same shade of green so it almost looks like they blend in with each other. The items are also really random. Here is what I was probably thinking when I made this rhino
"Hey, I have 4 random green items! I'll shove them on a random animal and call it an outfit"


I can't tell if I love this koala or hate it... I gave it no eyes so the skull helmet looked like its eyes, and I used the skirt because koalas with skirts look like they are floating when they face the screen. Or at least they did, I don't know if they changed that or not. The idea was to make a creepy koala. Did I fail? Maybe


More evidence of the top hat obsession. It's slightly different than the one I used in the banner I posted yesterday. I don't dislike this look, but it's definitely not my favorite of the top hat bunnies


Good ol' pilgrim hats I miss when those were relevant
I made this look after I got my first pilgrim hat that someone gave me a long time ago (thanks PartyShark I still remember your name after all these years) I used this bunny as my main animal for a while
Looking at it now it's a horrible choice for a main animal. It looks too plain to me. Maybe it looked better outside of the switch animals screen


And finally... that thing
I don't know what I was thinking. Why did I use that helmet on a mainly purple bunny? Just why!? I'm thinking I was using it to test a glitch or something and never took it off. If that's the case I wonder what head item I used to have on... Probably something else unfitting
This could've also been the remnants of a fashion show bunny. It has the same name and elf cuffs as the old creature mask bunny, so maybe I changed it to this for a fashion show? But what theme would this even fit? Unless the theme was "purple bunny with unfitting elf bracelets and astronaut helmet" I definitely lost

Feel free to steal these outfits, though I don't know why you'd want to

33 comments:

  1. Wow... those are... something! Lol! I like the wolf though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wolf is very sweg. And I think you succeeded in making a creepy koala :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some rad outfits! I like the wolf the most c: How do you get a koala to have no eyes?? o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sekrit h4x


      ...or use X eyes and make them the same as Color 2

      Delete
  4. I was in Coral Cannyons WHEN.....
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-prBdjeg4VyM/VT4RuKRru_I/AAAAAAAAAhc/yI91YS9IHPY/s1600/funny.PNG
    I was trading in The Temple of Zios when I recieve a Jam A Gram saying...
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TDf9eu3Il-s/VTwqjX4rEyI/AAAAAAAAAhI/54I-5c4McpU/s1600/hilarious.png

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should've made the eagle meet the Jam a Gram person

      Delete
  5. I like the rhino the best! It's so fabbbbb

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a good deal on a Reward Plaque.
    I traded an orange and a blue spike, a blue tiki and a NR eyeball hat. GG, I think they thought it was a Howl Plaque, not the 7th rarest item in the entire game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they didn't know it was a Reward Plaque I wonder how they got it in the first place

      Delete
    2. The Reward Plaque is most likely hacked in, I personally don't want to trade for one of them since it is clearly just a howl plaque with a different name.

      Delete
    3. And it recycles for 30 gems instead of 1. It's also 20 of a kind.

      Delete
  7. lol those outfits are so n00by you n00b also i saw lots of imposters in the comments the reel reason i have nut been commenting is because i no it causes u pain with out me
    ~jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the bunny and the wolf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bunny with the top hat, I mean. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kewl! for unknown reason i like the old style of AJ stuff, not 3D. Would u like to be buddies Meloetta? Reply of no or yes lol. And :O You should make another Item History like headdresses or something xD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would but my buddy list is full and I don't have anyone to delete : (

      I plan on making an Item History post about Tan Carpet

      Delete
    2. I can let you borrow a tan carpet to see how it is these days and whatever :3

      Delete
    3. It's k, I have one
      The problem is I don't have any good pictures of the old look for them

      Delete
    4. Oh, ok. if you get space add me if u want.

      Delete
  11. Did you succeed in making a creepy koala? YES! I spat out my cereal when I saw that! I think you should take up witch hats again. I got the idea of witch hats from you. You can look up my bunny which has a witch hat on. (I got hacked so I put my rates on my storage)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait... Rates? Do you mean Rares?

      Delete
  12. I don't know what to say about the Koala it is not exactly scary but is at the same time. I like the first two

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, for the Fake Items page, I think you should do a Lime & Puke Green head feather.

    ReplyDelete
  14. actually the wolf and top hat bunny outfits are really neat. and for a post, could u do an inventory tour? i know some people will say your showing off, but i dont really think so. so please consider it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My inventory is nothing special
      The majority of my den inventory is filled with giant clover patches and Jamaaliday items and most of my clothing inventory is full of April Fools items like shark hats

      Delete
    2. And hoods, tiaras, rings and elfs.

      Delete
  15. i wan 2 daet th@t gR33n m¡n+¥ b0Og3r rh¡no bcuss it loOks s0 at+r@ct¡Ve

    i m speshical bcuss ev3ryb0dy eL5e wans 2 daet thE eye l3s5 kO@lA

    ReplyDelete
  16. Da B00gar rino wooks amazin! I wll put it on ma animl s00n!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners