TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Star Fox

Mihai Puscasu (hey I got your name right this time) told me about another mysterious Jammer, SmartFox
Take a look at their animal name

Yeah I'm pretty sure you can't get the name Smart Fox Support for your animal through normal gameplay. The only names you can get for that aren't 3 words with 2 of those words morphed together are Arctic Wolf, King of the Jungle, Snow Leopard, and Spring Bunny
So what's the deal here? It's hard to say

This next part of the post is me pretending like I know what I'm talking about and acting like some detective even though I'm pointing out the obvious lol

We've seen a name hacker before in 2011. He changed one of his animal names to uh... something bad. You get a warning if you say his username in the AJ chat which I find funny for some reason. If you must know, his name was lolkingCentury1
Don't look him up unless you don't mind r00d language

SmartFox might be like lolking (but with nicer words lol) but the thing I don't get is why they'd change their monkey's name to what they did. If you could change your animal's name to anything possible, why Smart Fox Support? I guess you could ask the same thing about what lolking changed his tiger's name to though

Another possibility is this is an AJHQ account. However none of the AJHQ accounts ever spotted had custom animal names. If I remember correctly, all of them also had membership. That's one reason why I didn't think 1231 was an AJHQ account

The third possibility is their account glitched like 1231's supposedly did and they got to change their animal name to what they wanted it to. But that brings me back to the question of "why Smart Fox Support?"
I think it's the word Support that's getting me here. I can understand why they'd change their name to Smart Fox, but why add Support to the end? It must have some meaning!

The conclusion? I have no idea

Well I just wasted some minutes typing that up (but you can say that about all my other posts)

This post is lacking a completely unrelated topic so I'll add that in
I was looking at AJ's old Jamaa Journals and found this
(Click to biggify)

Notice anything unusual? Dancing Wingedpaw's tie is going through is stomach! That's not what I wanted to talk about though. Swimming Chillysomething is wearing that mysterious and unreleased dark red Jamaaliday Bow

I thought it was last seen late 2010 - early 2011 but this newspaper came out in 2012! I wonder if it and the dark green one will ever get released

34 comments:

  1. I looked up Smart Fox Support and it has something to do with servers I think ouo

    ~Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because signing your name anonymous is so needed.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I searched it up, too.

      Delete
    3. Yes it is needed indeed.

      ~Anonymous

      Delete
  2. Smart Fox Server is in-fact what Animal Jam use to build their severs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.smartfoxserver.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. It might be a support account where jammers could ask questions about their account or Jamaa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. He was banned shortly after he became known in 2011, yes

      Delete
  6. I'm guessing the smartfox thing has to do with the code,

    .flashvars.smartfoxServer
    But that's just a guess.
    Not sure about the support part, though.

    -Clover

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andross is here to shoot tiles at you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. https://instagram.com/p/1qy19NID8b/

    I didn't know there was a red tiara... Weird.. Or maybe it's photoshopped idk... What do you think mel?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fake
      I did notice they used a lot of my images tho

      Delete
    2. They also used one of my images, I believe...

      Delete
    3. They used my picture of grey bat wings which I found funny because the post is about rares and those aren't even in the game anymore

      Delete
    4. Actually there is a vide of someone showing off there Red Tiara, it's now deleted.

      Delete
  9. That monkey sure is a smart fox! ;3

    Eh, eh ;D

    ................................. Ok bye.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG I GET THE TITLE NOW.
    Star Fox like the games made by Nintendo... :P Yay for Fox, Falco, Peppy, Slippy, Krystal and Wolf! Are you excited for the Wii U game coming out because I have never really played a Star Fox game so I don't know if I should pick it up. :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only Star Fox game I actually played was Star Fox 64 3D
      I didn't like it that much, I guess it just wasn't my type of vid gam

      Delete
  11. Yeah, lolkingCentury1 WAS banned. I tried to look him up, but he wasn't found. Smartfox is REALLY STARNGE... but I may have a conclusion!
    That name... it sounds like the name of some kind of COMPANY...
    Maybe that is another COMPANY'S ACCOUNT! A company called SMART FOX!! It DOES say Support, like it is someone who works there. lemmie check something...
    YEAH! THERE IS A COMPANY CALLED SMARTFOX!! Maybe it's THEM...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sound and talk like AJHQ by saying WORDS in CAPS which AJHQ does on the DAILY explorer

      Delete
    2. No she doesn't that's just being rude

      Delete
  12. Meloetta, your posts are very informative and funny, and you make me smile everyday! :) And I don't usually smile (wow much sadness).
    Also, is it Meloetta like the Pokémon or another reference?
    If you're reading (Meloetta or anyone else,) this, my mind would explode.
    Lol I dunno if you're reading this.
    (Wow did I seriously say lol? Thanks to anyone to read my paragraph.)
    Heh this comment doesn't go with the topic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hi and thanks!
      Yes, Meloetta385 is my username because of the Pokémon and the 385 is meant to represent Jirachi's national dex number because I'm a nerd
      Don't worry I say lol a lot, and most of the time it's not even remotely funny lol

      Delete
  13. How come you didn't post my comment:(

    ReplyDelete
  14. Meloetta why every time i comment my comment never appear?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should be appearing, weird

      Delete
    2. By the way, Reedles is smartFox.

      Delete
    3. and reedles is anon

      Delete
  15. When I typed in SmartFox on AnimalJam, the animal was a wolf named Epert Smartyfox, and that was the only animal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Typo, I meant Expert Smartyfox.

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners