TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, April 23, 2015

The Jamaaliday Jam

These are some pictures of a party I went to at a Jamaaliday Jam in 2011. I don't remember what the occasion was but some of the well known people were there. Most/all of those people aren't that known at all anymore though :(

You can click on any of these to make them bigger

There was something about a colour war and pink was winning

Yeah, I don't know either. And what's with my horrible outfit? Only my 2011 self can answer that

This party happens to be the same party where I got the picture of the glitchy green viking helmet
Here was the full picture

People were talking about toilets for some reason. I don't know why I am saying "I have at least 10" in the picture but I wasn't talking about toilets

Not sure what's going on here but I noticed something about the parties menu

The party times are really spaced out! Nowadays there's always a new party every 30 minutes
In the above picture there's a bunny saying "ok dark let me start lol"
I think that's what started the "let's try on each other's rare stuff" thing

DarkBraken is who they were referring to. I'm not sure but it might've been DarkBraken's party in the first place

Darkey trusted me enough to let me try on her dark blue top hat which was one of the rarest items in the game. Remember, this was 2011

If I posted this back then I would've gotten called a bragger but I think I'm safe now because top hats aren't even rare anymore

I was so top hat obsessed lol

I took lots of pictures of me wearing said top hat because that's what nerds do when they get a s00p3r r4r3 item

Of course I sent it back right after because I'm not rotten scammer lol
I don't recommend letting people try on your items though. You know, because the person might just run off with your item
Although certain events happened like a month or some other time unit after that party that made me regret sending it back... No, not because I wanted to be a rare showoffy person who scams. Let's just say me and a lot of her friends lost trust in her there's a whole lot more to the story tho
But that's a story for another day, if I ever decide to post it. I think she wants what happened to be forgotten

That party was the origin of this picture I made

And yes, it was meant to be a terrible edit. I used the picture of the top hat being sent to me and pasted it on a picture of a Flag in stores. Why? I honestly have no idea. Sometimes I just make terrible edits just to laugh at them. I might be the only one who finds terrible edits to be funny though : (

35 comments:

  1. jackyboy9917835219April 23, 2015 at 3:04 AM

    bragger blue top hat is my dream item

    ~jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fake jacky alert! The REAL jackyboy's dream item is a blue headresesrsre because his got scammed and he wants another one

      Delete
    2. And the grammar is far too good. And he didn't say n00b once in the sentence.

      Delete
    3. Uhm blue headresesrsre? You mean headdress? XD

      Delete
    4. lol Mel. You're sass is too much. I like that you're not afraid to speak your mind because some bloggers are so worried about keeping everything peaceful and "politically correct" and stuff like that and so they mask their true feelings and try to remain neutral. I never did that - I spoke my mind. I like that you do, too..
      BTW, you're "no" comment inspired this comment. I'm not sure why I'm writing so much...

      Delete
    5. I wish I could be myself but I'm forced not too because then people shoot fiery darts at me for posting something based on my opinion.

      Delete
    6. I'm like, "Gosh, why do you read my blog if you disagree with my opinion? I'm the one and only author here, so whatever I post is usually based on my opinions and such."

      Delete
    7. Fiery darts? Sounds like you need a water shield

      Delete
    8. Last night I dreamt that headdresses came back to stores

      Delete
    9. That must've been some nightmare for the people who overvalue headdresses

      Delete
  2. Last year in the summer I remembered everyone wanted a top hat like literally everyone! And I have 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 actually rare ones the others are the nonrare ones like the freedom and the rim I think

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG The Mario Kart x Animal Crossing DLC came out today! I'm so excited to play it after I get back from school! Do you want to race each other May? That's if you want to and if you have the DLC of course :P Folks, we are one step closer to HD Animal Crossing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have it yet
      Doesn't it come out next month though?

      Delete
    2. Animal crossing!!! What does DLC mean exactly?

      Delete
    3. It did come out today and may I tell you, IT IS AMAZING. I'm so glad they got it out a month early. Although if your like me and trying to get 3 stars on each cup, 200cc is really hard. D:

      Delete
  5. I Wish top hats where really rare again I,I

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. And all the original halloween items

      Delete
  6. Person in Jamaa: WHAT ARE FOUNDERS WORTH
    Other Person: 4 BETA HOODS, LIKE THE ONE ON MY TRADE
    Me: You have 2 hoods that every so slightly resemble the Beta Hood, a Red Hood, and a Purple hood on trade.
    Them: YAH AND WHATS YOUR POINT.
    Me Irl: -facepalm-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like a normal day in Jamaa to me

      Delete
  7. IM QUITTING AJ AJHQ TOOK MY ALL MY MONEY EXEPT 4.15$ OFF MY CREDIT CARD AND GAVE ME NO MEMBERSHIP MY CARD HAD 25$ ON IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest emailing AJ about that
      They might give you a refund or give you membership

      Delete
    2. The fact anyone reading this blog is old enough to have there own Credit Card scares me.

      Delete
    3. 25.00
      - 15.95
      _______

      10.05

      You should have atleast 10 dollars left if I'm correct! Wow so these days!

      Delete
    4. I know grade 8's that have credit cards. I'm like "not till I'm 30 I can't be trusted with money." Knowing me I would lose it or run it over or drop it down the elevator door crack thing in a week.

      Delete
  8. Yeah, I remember Dark. She was one of my best friends on AJ. For the longest time, I thought she was a boy lol.
    But yeah - even though I stayed loyal to her through all the crap she went through, she never really thanked me. We drifted apart and then she went inactive. Not the greatest friend.

    And yeah. Sending items to people to try on was how I got scammed about 3 months ago. Stole my purple party hat and epic penguin plushie. IDK if I told you about that, Mel. CandyKat5607 scammed me. Pretended to be my friend. Wanted to try on my items. I sent them, trusting her. BOOM. Unfriended, locked out of her den. Scammed. So pissed. Will never trust again. The End.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too thought she was a boy for a while
      I miss her signature phantom hat seal look :(
      I forgave her after the whole afa thing but when the cousin thing happened that was too much for me
      I don't think I've talked to her since then but then again I have the memory of a bag of rocks lol
      I will admit the afa story legitimately creeped me out. I wish I could read it again

      Delete
    2. also I know about the CandyKat story, it was on your blog

      Delete
  9. Lol, WHY were ppl talking about TIOLETS!? Strange folks these days... hehe!
    I like the edit, Mel, I LIKE IT! :) :D

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners