TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Weird and Random Aj Images 29

Yes, another one of these posts :)

I cropped a picture of a red top hat because I used to be obsessed with top hats

It looks terrible if it's not on a white background lol
Maybe I'll make more of those for popular items or something, but next time I'll actually remove all the unwanted pixels

I think the point of me taking this picture was because of the tiger heart/clover cape glitch. I'm not even sure if that was/is a glitch or not. Still, it's weird how the side of the capes stick up like that

This used to be on AJ's membership page

They mixed up the text under the two pictures. The words under the left picture should be on the right and vice versa. Don't ask how I noticed that, I couldn't tell you

I don't remember the story behind this trade or why I have a picture of this trade. You can tell it's old because it uses the old trading window and old item icons

I'm only showing this because that's the kind of trade people freak out over these days. Even though the horns are way more rare than any spiked wristband/collar. Remember kids, rare ≠ popularity

And finally, a picture of the old icon for the green Skull Helmet that I thought I didn't have

For the other old item icons I posted, go >>here<<
I feel like a lot of people missed that post because the llama thing was posted like 15 minutes after I posted it. Then again it wasn't that interesting lol

37 comments:

  1. Haha, nice, 1 million :D Underwater horns are more rare that spiked wristbands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Basically anything is more rare than spiked stuff lol
      When I go to Aldan the only things I ever see are "artic wolfs" wearing spiked collars and wristbands. Most of the time their trade lists are full of them
      Plus spiked stuff is in eagle quest while ocean items aren't
      That means most of the ocean items are still very rare because they aren't currently obtainable and very few people bothered to buy them

      Delete
    2. Erm, not all spikes are in the Forgotten Desert...

      Delete
  2. I thought u said in the post you were on the membership page. But then I realized it said this was on the membership page. But I was thinking woah meloetta got on the membership page so cool but kinda actually didn't

    ReplyDelete
  3. Search up Smartfox and look at his name, its kinda weird lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow I wonder if they are like lolkingcentury1

      Delete
    2. Ppl today: Ifmon122 is going to JAG u and hawk u
      Older players: Fman don't got nothin' on lolkingcentury1
      Them: who's loldecadeking111133

      Delete
    3. Also idk if u know or not, but I do Firetigerx wannabe scammer watch videos, and I see a "diamond giveaway", so I think, "obvious scam", but it was hilarious, shall I link it?

      Delete
    4. Sure
      I was going to make a Firetigerx wannabe blog a long time ago but never went through with it
      I asked her for permission and she said yes (you can probably find the comments on some random post)

      Delete
    5. I looked up "Smart fox" on Google and I accidentally typed in "sart fox" and got results for STAR FOX.

      #notsuchasmartfox
      -The real and honest Balaur

      Delete
    6. When I first read SmartFox I thought it was Star Fox

      Delete
    7. DO A BARREL ROLL!
      DO A BARREL ROLL!
      DO A BARREL ROLL!

      -The real and honest Balaur

      Delete
    8. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Dj64kOkHJA

      Delete
    9. "BAT OF CORES U ALL GET ON THING"
      "NO THE BEST BAT ON ITEM"
      what

      Reminds me of this
      [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Yg2NGN1o3Us/VSyjYZaDcAI/AAAAAAAARUI/4RgwrNb5vJI/s1600/whatlol.png[/img]

      After they said that they said April Fools even though it was the 11th

      Delete
    10. Btw, three way ship, WretchedCenturyMan
      Omg yes, I ship it <3

      Delete
    11. I don't know how to respond to that

      Delete
    12. Thats how everyone reacts to scientific ideas of the next century, like Hover Cars, but, this is far greater then blueprints for a working Hover Car. You must agree, because I said so.

      Delete
    13. I don't know how to respond to that either

      Delete
    14. (Reads Mel's Mind)
      "I think I was expecting worse"
      -Paul, episode 4, regarding Carl's portal to collect baby hands.

      Delete
    15. What's really on my mind is jackyboy

      Delete
    16. Maybe my april fools day thing was too much for him

      Delete
    17. Eh, would have been better if you gave the blob Darude Sandstorm as backround music.

      Delete
  4. lol why would I ever make a trade like that?
    Those horns came back, I believe. Too bad I had like 2 pairs. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The full picture also showed me saying something and part of the chat
      I was saying something like "oh I wish oh I wish" which makes it even weirder

      Delete
  5. MELOETTA OMGOMGOMGOMG










































    YOU GOT 1,000,000 VIEWS LEGGO DO A NECKLACE GIVEAWAY FAST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could just reopen my old necklace giveaway

      Delete
  6. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    OMG Congrats on 1,000,000 views :D Want to play Craftmine this weekend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Half of them are probably my own views tho lol

      And sure, maybe I'll force my friend Lit Lits into playing

      Delete
  7. Cool AGAIN! I never knew THAT blanket glitch...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey you can finally say sorry on JAG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good
      There was no reason why you weren't allowed to

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners