TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, May 1, 2015

AJ History - Monthly Gifts Part 2

This is a continuation of a post I made in March about Monthly Member Gifts. If you want to see part 1, click >>HERE<<

That post explains what Monthly Gifts were, but in case you don't know and don't feel like clicking the link, I'll just explain it here again - Every month AJHQ used to send members a special gift. These gifts were supposed to never come back, though AJHQ lied and brought most of them back lol

I left off with October's monthly gift so this one will start with November 2011's gift

A Jamaa Journal ad in October revealed what the gift was - Bubble-Trons!
The "ad" showed an unreleased colour of Bubble-Tron 5000s

Bubble-Tron 5000s are something I talk about on this blog a lot so these pictures might look pretty familiar. Here was the Jam a Gram that was sent out

Yeah, AJHQ used to use a portion of the membership money they made to help save big cats. I don't think they still do that anymore which is too bad : (

The Bubble-Trons themselves were glitched at first

If you want to know more about Bubble-Tron 5000s and their glitchiness, click >>HERE<<

One of November's Jamaa Journals showed this picture and said it was going to be the next monthly gift

They also said it was to be the "biggest and sweetest" gift. At first I thought it was some kind of blocky deformed wolf mask but the "biggest and sweetest" thing was supposed to be a hint that it was a gingerbread den

Here was AJHQ's Jam a Gram containing the gift

And just like I said 16 words ago, the gift was a Gingerbread House den

This was the first (and only) time you could get a den through the mail Actually I think December 2012's gift was also a gingerbread den

January 2012's gift caused a little confusion at first. Here was the Jam a Gram

"Club memberships keep Animal Jam available for everyone around the world!"
Why can't we play AJ in Japanese then, huh?

The gifts were New Year's Party Hats




These came in 8 different colours
The confusion that I mentioned was because a few people actually had these hats before they were sent to the majority of members. About 10 people had them if I remember correctly
No one knew where they were from and the owners wouldn't tell anyone how they got them for some odd reason. Then it was discovered that if you buy membership at midnight (AJHQ time) on the day a monthly gift is supposed to be sent out, you'd get your gift early

Here was February's monthly gift Jam a Gram

...despite that message there has only been one new land since then, which was Kimbara Outback

January had no hints for what February's gift would be. I certainly didn't expect the gifts to be giant lion plushies

These were available in 10 different colours. They have since been brought back in the Diamond Shop, but did you know the original monthly gift ones still have the Rare Tag on them? The Diamond Shop ones do not. The same can be said for the weather clouds

In this month, nonmembers were sent this Jam a Gram

In March, AJHQ started sending out a different style of monthly gift Jam a Grams

The gifts were the previously unreleased Elf Tail Armors that only sizzlerat hat before

You could get them in 13 different colours

I also did an Item History post about Elf Tail Armor which you can find >>HERE!<<


There will probably only be 1 more part to this as I only pictures of a few more gifts that came after the tail armor
No one asked for these posts anyway so it's all good
I was hoping today's "update" would give me something else to use an excuse to post about, but by the looks of it it might just be another two weeks of random image posts. Unless I get suggestions that I can work with lol

59 comments:

  1. You spelt monthly wrong. I miss when lion plushies and tail armour were rare THANKS DIAMOND SHOP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard that they r gonna be ducks and snakes on aj and pigeons too lol I am not sure I saw a video ..

      Delete
    2. if there r pigeons on aj, ill poop on everyone's heads

      Delete
    3. ...and now I have to hope that AJ doesn't add pigeons ever

      Delete
  2. Hey everyone!I wanted to ask you about which den I should buy from the Diamond shop , an Epic Sky den or the Beach house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed monthly gifts cri
    They stopped juuuust when I decide to become a member

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should do rumours of aj the most known ones

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only ones I can think of aren't that known
      A long time ago I heard of a tail item that had a pair of dice at the tip, and a den item called Phantom Playset

      Delete
    2. I like that idea! I don't think they should be most known though because then everyone would already know about them.

      Delete
    3. Probably the biggest rumor in AJ would be "Fman122" in a nutshell.

      Delete
  5. If you could add any 1 itemm/animal/den/adventure/feature/land ETC, what would you choose?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too hard of a question so I'll just give you one of each
      Item - Cactus Hat
      Animal - I'd say Llama but that is already confirmed, so maybe house cats (but that would be weird)
      Den - A den that is just a long and then horizontal line and is underground
      Adventure - Maybe an adventure that plays out like Hide and Seek (or one that only gives lolspiked collars as prizes lol)
      Feature - Either a weather system or the ability to switch between 3d item icons or the original 2d ones
      Land - A land with a volcano

      Out of all of them I'd say I want the 2d-3d switch to be added because I'm a nostalgia freak
      so I guess I did answer your question

      Delete
    2. If I had to choose one thing, I'd choose to be able to switch your den from a daytime lighting, sunset lighting, and nighttime.

      Delete
    3. That's actually a pretty good idea let's beg AJ to add that

      Delete
    4. unless you want FTX's nacho hats first

      Delete
    5. Although Firetigerx is amaze, she has patience. Den feature first, nacho hat second.

      Delete
    6. RIGHT, almost forgot my daily pictures.
      http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1msVozoTM4A/VUQECqFrNvI/AAAAAAAAAi0/Iiwbwbcy_9A/s1600/funny.PNG
      And also, wile Bigcats and I were chilln' we found a glitch in the new den.
      http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-xvmzvoUk6o0/VUQEGd7d6vI/AAAAAAAAAi8/wCBruU8bSzM/s1600/lol.PNG

      Delete
  6. Hey did you know that there is an unreleased item called the Princess Bed? I saw it online and it looks pretty legitimate. idk how to post images but here's a link http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HCae6X8Fo44/VF8BgSBq97I/AAAAAAAACio/LlY4zpQgo4o/s640/Princess%2Bbed.PNG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have it on my unreleased items page
      Also Hi Octy I haven't seen you in forever : (

      Delete
    2. oh lol okay I guess I'm just blind I swear I didn't see it on that page before. theres also the racecar bed if you didn't know.
      I'm actually on a lot of the time, I guess I just never see you :c

      Delete
    3. I never knew about the racecar bed

      Delete
    4. This is it:


      https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MEKiON97Sbs

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really anymore
      Right now the best way is to just comment on an older random post that no one would go to and I can delete your comments as I get them so no one else sees

      Delete
  8. My favorite monthly member gifts are the Elf Tail Armor and the New Year's Party Hat. It turns out, I have the Bubbletron 5000! Can anyone tell me what it is exactly worth? I have had many different answers including spikes, 4 betas, and store-bought items. Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone you ask about rare stuff nowadays will give you a different answer
      If you ask me spiked collars are valueless as they are incredibly common and in eagle quest but if you ask anyone in aldan they will say otherwise lol

      Delete
  9. alrighty, how do i post pics?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upload them to blogger/imgur/something else and post the link here

      Delete
  10. I want a baby MM as a MMG. That would be the cutest thing ever. Then again, you'll say that a baby PP would be cuter. Well, wouldn't baby PP be bald?

    #robotsarebetterthenhumans
    -Balaur 66336

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some canary pictures of baby MM on the internet. I have to say that I want to keep that little hunk of metal and hug him so hard he'd explode on my arms and then regenerate

      And then I'd never do it again because baby robots don't deserve to be blown up by Amy Rose in the form of a demonic baby blue fox thingy. But he is just so cute I think he's taking over my word because in gym class it was like playing the game...
      -rambles on and on about how cute MM is-

      Surprisingly, there are more fan arts of creaking BABY BOMBERMAN then the most cute thing in existence turned into an adorable little baby bomber
      -Balaur 66336

      Delete
    2. CN IS CUTER
      [img]http://data1.whicdn.com/images/59311305/original.jpg[/img]

      Delete
    3. That's not cute...

      Also, I retread my comment and found out I said something about canary picture of MM..? Last time I checked, MM wasn't a bird,

      I'd post a picture of MM with a bird for a head but I'm on an iPad and kinda confused??? Not to mention the autocorrect here is just terrible!!!

      Just look up baby MM because some of that stuff made my day
      -Balaur66336

      Delete
    4. CN is weirdly anime? Weirdly anime is not cute? Is everything anime cute?
      Is Ash cute?
      Is lava cute?
      Is smoke cute?
      -A native robot that is disguising as a human to prepare for world destruction if you do not agree that MM is the cutest thing that has ever existed

      Delete
    5. CN IS NOT IN ANIME

      AND YES LAVA IS CUTE

      ALSO CN IS SORT OF A ROBOT

      Delete
    6. Okay then? I agreement CN is cute. But I will fight through the end to prove that...

      Just a second,

      nick get off my chest

      Anyway, I will prove to the workd that MM is the one and only world savior that us also probably the cutest thing ever to exist!
      -Balauurd66336

      Delete
    7. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    8. oH MY GOD

      -different anonymous

      Delete
    9. YES I KNOW THE PICTURES ARE TOO BIG FOR THE COMMENT SECTION
      AND I KNOW I AM TALKING IN ALL CAPS

      Delete
    10. ITS OKAY, SO AM I

      Delete
    11. [img]http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Nekomura_Iroha?file=Nekomura_Iroha_vocaloid.jpg[/img]

      Delete
    12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    13. THAT ALMOST LOOKS LIKE CHIAKI'S HOOD THING

      Delete
    14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    15. OMG AND HERE IS YUZUKI YUKARI AND HER BUNNY HOOD ITS SO CUTE
      [img]http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111201153021/vocaloid/images/d/d2/Yuzuki_Yukari_voiceroid.jpg[/img]

      Delete
    16. This is a small picture of Yuzuki Yukari :3
      [img]https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSqZ3CPoKIM1B5EWwmPKofFTsX7d265R_Okyb_EFcDlr1bV7pftdg[/img]

      Delete
    17. That is actually really adorable. I wish I had the potential to post cute pictures on here as well

      Delete
  11. Meloetta, (I know you probably have been asked this 145356 times), but are you ever going to consider adding a chat again?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got rid of the old one because no one ever used it but I never thought of adding it back
      Maybe

      Delete
    2. It would be awesome! Oh and Animal Jam just released a notification (or whatever) and its really demanding
      Arctic Wolves
      Live in very cold climates
      where the ground is always frozen.
      Arctic Wolves, turn white and blue and jump on the ice in Mt. Shiveer

      r00d

      Delete
    3. I just got the message too
      They didn't even say please

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners