TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, May 15, 2015

AJ Story Time - Hide

This is the story of an old friend I had on AJ. This was from early 2012
I was talking to my "friend" in the forgotten Juice Hut about who knows what when someone else walks in. It was a nonmember bunny with purple member wings
Nonmembers wearing member items typically means it's a beta account - and that's what this was
Yes, I know seeing beta players these days isn't that rare now. Every time you see a beta account being used nowadays, chances are it isn't the original owner. It's like a trend now to steal old accounts a sell them (which is probably illegal or something)
But this was in 2012, before that horrible trend started. Unless it was always like that but just not that known, I don't know
I'm not saying he wasn't the original owner, but I'm not saying he was. I don't really know what I'm trying to say here honestly. He only had bubble chat so he could only say preset things like "Hello!"
I forgot to mention his username was hide We told him about our lame AJ blogs and we talked using my chat that doesn't exist anymore. He said he was a beta player who quit and just came back very recently. We tried to tell him how to get free chat but he said he couldn't remember his email or something (I still have my suspicions and think it's possible he couldn't get free chat because it wasn't his account in the first place and wasn't a beta tester)
This is what his bunny looked like

We bought him (or he bought it, I don't remember) a purple heart locket to go with his wings
Both me and that "friend" really liked his outfit for some reason so we copied with (with hide's permission, of course)
The three of us became pretty close friends after a while
But then his account got hacked and IIRC some semi-popular AJ blogger posted his password and a bunch of other probably beta accounts' passwords (his password was the same as his username, which still makes me think it was someone else who was using the original owner's account the whole time. I think someone stole the account again changing its parent email and password)

Poor hide... Someone sold his wings so he couldn't wear them anymore
We told him to make a new account using a new email so he could get free chat (getting free chat or "safe chat" as AJ calls it used to be simple back then...)
He made a new account which was Chowder101. Sadly he just shows up as a grey tiger now

His chowder outfit had the same colours as his bat wing outfit but he wore a rare lei and a freedom hat
The three of us stayed good friends for a while but then Chowder slowly started to drift away from the game (and so did I)
He eventually quit and I haven't seen him again since early to mid 2012 : (

He was a mysterious dude, but a pretty cool one. Like I said I'm still not 100% sure if he was the original owner of hide or not, but then again no one can be sure I'm the original owner of Meloetta385 : )

33 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture of the bunny isn't nonmember. Or is that your bunny?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once I had a friend I met the first day I joined. She wasn't my first buddy, My first was a bratty arctic wolf you unburied me as soon as I said '' Hi buddy!'' . After some time (1 hour) I met Nigthmaremoon.She was my best friend. We talked a lot, I even still remember her animal name, Monster spiritmoon. One day she just disappeared. She soon became a grey tiger. I cried because I was thinking I could never see her again. To this day she is still a grey tiger :( Story2: Artlover0405 (or drawer0405) One day, I met Artlover0405. We were best friends.
    Sometimes we role-played sisters. And we call each other '' sis ''.One day she got hacked. She made a new account, drawer0405. I gave her half of my items. She regained her items. One day she disappeared. She was last seen on Thanksgiving 2014. Nobody has seen her since.. All of my buddies that know her all miss her. She was a good friend- spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sad when they leave without saying goodbye :(

      Delete
    2. I had a lot of friends on here that without telling me (though they might have told me through Jam a Grams or in a comment after I quit but I never saw their message)

      Delete
  4. halo.
    so uhhhhh. can u send me a jamagram to Vannili?
    idk why thats so bad to delete a comment, just a simple jamagram.
    (any picture BUT the eagle 1)
    i dont rlly care about spambots on aj, and i wont brag about the jamagram, i just want it there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What deleted comment? What spambots on AJ?

      Delete
    2. nvm, just plz aend me a jamagram whenever u have time, sorry if i'm rude

      Delete
  5. oh and how'd you know chowder101 was hide's account? he had bubble chat so..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I said in the post we communicated though this blog's chat

      Delete
  6. http://dailyexplorer.animaljam.com/?p=8612

    Cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like I was right about this

      Delete
    2. What did u predict? Also if you look at one of the posts playwild beta ended which means PLAY WILD IS COMING TO IOS IPAD THIS JUNE!!! Thank goodness I have an iPad mini which is newer than ipad 2+ which is what you need to have:) I'm soooo happy!

      Delete
    3. I said AJ no longer needs to go offline to update which they just confirmed

      lol looks like I'll still never be able to play Play Wild

      Delete
    4. You will when it gets released later on in the year! For android and iPods aj doesn't have a date for those yet:)

      Delete
  7. : O EVERYONE HIDE! MELLOETTA IS SO (not) A HACKER XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why did you keep on saying "Friend?"

    I AM SUSPICIOUS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because Meloetta385 is not my account





      Nah it's because that "friend" is no longer someone I can consider a friend (but at the time we were good friends)

      Delete
    2. It was totally either infinity or snowy I bet lol.

      Delete
  9. I had a buddy on aj a best buddy it wasone of bestest on aj but then one day she started screaming at me for no reason and creating lies like one was you stole my sister her real life sister that was only my aj sister and she like started to be super mean want to read full story go to my blog animaljamlegendarypalooza and go to the stories tab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still have 3 buddy's that know punkievamp that are active on aj her and I also got in many fights like many

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a buddy once, actually, it happened THIS YEAR! Okay, so, she went to my den and convinced me she was recording ( I was dumb a few months ago, apparently). She told me to flash-trade her and I trusted her, since she was my buddy. I kept flashing her, and she never took my items, although when I clicked X for the trade, she told me to keep it up longer. Then, when I traded a Rare Table With Orb for her ( In stores) Flower Horseshoe Archway, she accepted and logged off! I got REALLY mad at her, I unbuddied her, kept my den locked, and she kept PLEADING for me to forgive her. She said that " AJ logged me out, please please buddy me again, PLEASE I'M ON MY KNEES RIGHT NOW!" I didn't fall for that though, and when she sent me a gift, I didn't accept it. She SAID she sent my item back, but I didn't believe her. Then, maybe a few weeks ago, I was opening old gifts in my J.A.G.s ( I used to be SO FREAKED OUT over Fman and Recycledbeards ((even though BOTH were banned!)) that I DIDN'T OPEN ANY GIFTS, unless from my buddies) Anyway, I found that Jam A Gram, opened it, and SHE DID SEND BACK MY ITEM!!! Now, I still didn't buddy her back, for fear of her doing it again, but I wonder... was her story about getting logged out true? What do you Jammers think? If you wanna tell me, go to my blog, The Weekly Jammer News, and comment please! Anyway, cool story Mel! Although, how come when I search your username, it says you are not found???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are you searching when you search for my username?

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners