TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

AJ Update May 12 2015 - The Early Update

To make up for the lateness of the last update, this one came out early! It doesn't add too many new things but it's way better than the beach house update in my opinion

Here's the Jamaa Journal

Page 1

Cheetahs are back in the Diamond Shop!

I know I say this every time an animal returns, but this is always how it goes - when an animal returns, it's popular for a day or so and then becomes forgotten again
While it's cool that they are back, they're also taking away another animal for no reason again (go to page 4 for that)

There is also a new minibook in the Chamber of Knowledge (wow I really just repeat everything it says in the Jamaa Journal lol)

Page 2

Finally, something new that isn't just a new den or pet! It's been a while since they introduced a new buddy game (which was Scooped) so it's good to see they haven't forgotten about buddy games. Too bad this one also gives a pretty low amount of gems like the others

It's pretty simple. All you have to do is click twice - first you click to stop the ball from going from left to right, then you click to roll the ball coconut and hit the pins

Page 3

Mechanical Future was the winning set if you couldn't tell from the picture! So far there are 6 Mechanical Future items in Jam Mart Furniture

As always I'll have gifs of all these items on the Item Archive Page soon

Page 4

One of the more popular diamond animals is leaving with the excuse of "it's almost summer"
I'm still waiting for the day Arctic Wolves leave the diamond shop : )

Page 5

There is now a "Speed In Nature" exhibit at the museum

I can't remember if this is actually new or not because AJ tends to advertise things that were already in the game and pretend like they're new
Also the Summer Carnival is returning! I noticed they didn't say the word "new" anywhere on the page. That might mean we'll get the same old carnival that we get every year with the same prizes... 

Page 6

It's that ad again!

And that's it
I'll update this post when the usual daily item(s) come out, but for now there's nothing else

EDIT: There is also a Lily Rug in Jam mart Furniture

The gifs of the mechanical items are now on the Item Archive page

I'll rate this update a... 4.3 / 10

43 comments:

  1. Grrrrrrrrr I voted for the mechanical set because of the black dragon but they made it PINK! UGH!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry, you can change the colours!
      [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O6X4-g1t7dw/VVLfzfBPyKI/AAAAAAAASSE/-EtFFgj2Hlw/s1600/mech%2Bdragon.gif[/img]

      Delete
    2. MEGA CHARIZARD X IS IN THERE. Just saying c:

      Delete
    3. I have a Mega Charizard Y named Smaug.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. meloeta tell all ur fans 2 join da rade!!111!! da noo game lagz a LOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've also noticed that the traveling animals are the least used one

    ReplyDelete
  5. This jamaa journal was actually pretty good and the newest game before bowling was the matches games where u match the cards I also really like the mechanical set I still haven't gotten the outer space set either hopefully it's still in stores:$

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel what would u describe the bestest updat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No but like what would be in it

      Delete
    2. Actual features, new animals that aren't in the diamond shop, dens that aren't bigger than all of the lands combined, no ads, etc

      Delete
    3. The best update in my opinion was the update when adventures were first released.

      Delete
  7. Lol I love the gif of the Dragon egg you made clicking right at the end lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys Breadstick is back, or at least his father posted something, check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've noticed that jackyboy doesn't comment anymore /:I what happened to him?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, but I miss his lovely comments
      I think my april fools "joke" was a little too much for him

      Delete
  10. I'm almost as good at this bowling thing as I am at scooped.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only played 1 game of it but I found it pretty easy

      Delete
  11. I think the art department at AJHQ have taken a budget cut. The artwork this week is a bit crazy, the color choice on the front cover is not nice. A green border and then the text is purple? Also, the front cover of the cheetahs are just cut-outs from the mini-book. How horrible? It's like they don't even try anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Let's get ready for the Summer Carnival which is the same every year and is so boring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the spirit! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

      Delete
    2. The summer carnival has my precious black sombreros tho. And possibly fires nacho hat in my dreams. The hype is real.

      Delete
  13. Mel, the most recent buddy game added was pairs, not scooped

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But Pears suxxxxed and scooped was amazing, so let's forget Pears ever existed.

      Delete
  14. Aww darn, i voted for sand castle! :'(
    P.S. When are new bredstick posts coming?!?

    ReplyDelete
  15. AJHQ: da summeh carnivel is gonna cum in like 2 weeks so less say it's cumin soon!!1!11

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just want to the darn phantom fortress to come out (and a beta hood and nacho hat)

      Delete
  16. aww i voted for the mechanical futre because of the dragon and the dragon is for MEMBERS nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


    dragonkeeper12345

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool! And, yeah, the Cheetah thing has been in there before

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners