TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, May 22, 2015

Another fresh batch of glitch pictures

A while ago my friend September showed me a cool glitch that lets you bring adventure-only items, such as corks, outside of adventures. I went a little further with this glitch and tried with in The Search For Greely. It let me become a phantom outside of the adventure!

Unfortunately only me and anyone else that was in the adventure with me could see me as a phantom. For everyone else, I was just a wolf. I tried switching animals after I walked around for about 23 seconds. I switched to my otter, and the phantom appeared to be behind my otter!

After I switched rooms the glitch wore off though. Maybe I'll post a tutorial in a few days, as long as my friend doesn't mind me spreading it

Last night I was with that same friend in my den when another glitch happened. I switched my den right as they came to my den, causing a weird effect. On my screen we were in a treehouse den and she was on the wall, but on her screen we were in that underground den... and apparently she saw two of me

I was checking my Jam a Grams one day and got a buddy request. This was their arctic wolf...

They basically had 2 different outfits at the same time! Their player card was normal though. I think I might've posted that picture before, but it's still cool weird

And finally... yet another Spring Bunny glitch! I was reading >>my friend's blog<< and saw she posted about an interesting glitch. It's a glitch that lets you change a Spring Bunny's pattern to raspberry and another color! I'm not the first to discover this glitch but I did figure out how to do this on my own. Here are some of the pictures I took

It changes 6 of the flowers surrounding your spring bunny to old raspberry and 2 of them to your color of choice

If you mess with the glitch too much, it deleted your pattern and you can't get it back. The flower circle and trail will stay there though

I recreated my Halloween bunny using orange flowers. I think it looks pretty cool

For now I have to keep the method for this glitch a secret as well
As soon as I got a Spring Bunny I knew there would be some way to mess up the pattern, it just took a while to figure it out lol

29 comments:

  1. It will probably go unnoticed but I fixed all the links on the Item Archive page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if this will work but if it does see there's 2 of you!! o,o http://orig01.deviantart.net/55c2/f/2015/142/5/7/clone_again_by_september_colors-d8u9y4x.png

    Lol it would be funny if we could wear 2 head items at once xD That phantom glitch is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [img]http://orig01.deviantart.net/55c2/f/2015/142/5/7/clone_again_by_september_colors-d8u9y4x.png[/img]

    I hope this works lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, weird right? o.o

      Why is it so big ono I should of made the image smaller sorry

      Delete
    2. Which one was the clone and which one was the real one?

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Every pic? If you mean the 3rd picture, it's the person who commented above

      Delete
  5. I like the phantom glitch (I have done it before) I just wish it would let everyone see you as a phantom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sometimes it did the opisite of what she said

      Delete
    2. Mel can use ur bunny glitch pics on my blog when I publish it?

      Delete
    3. The flower ones? As long as you don't claim them as your own

      Delete
  6. would you like to know about my glitched account called beta diamonds?

    ReplyDelete
  7. please please watch this:
    http://youtu.be/J1c2KzJbcGA

    ReplyDelete
  8. How u do bunny glitch I wwant to do it sooooo bad 8) so I can be cool

    ReplyDelete
  9. How did you become a phantom?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol I LOVE THAT SONG XD
    I got meh tight pants...!

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners