TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Bahari Bay's other shop?

I'm back! Also, you can comment again! I was originally going to make an "I'm bored of AJ I will probably quit and never stop complaining" post but then I didn't. Instead, you get this post

I was reading old Jamaa Journals looking for mildly interesting things and I think I found something. It's definitely not groundbreaking, but it is mildly interesting

This is a picture from an old newspaper. I believe it's the earliest screenshot of Bahari Bay ever

One thing I found slightly cool is how the signs are blank. They are most likely blank because they weren't finished making the oceans when they showed this screenshot. I posted before about how the outside of Bahari Bargains used to have a sign on the side of the doorway that looked like this

And now it has no sign outside the door at all

The real thing that caught my is the blank sign above Bahari Bargians. I don't recall there ever being a signboard there (but then again I have the memory of a stack of paper)

There certainly isn't a sign there now - I just went over and checked!
The place where that sign was for was at this door right behind Bahari Bargains

It's now used for ocean Best Dressed. I have a feeling this door was originally going to lead to another room. Perhaps an ocean furniture store? When oceans were first introduced, Kani Cove wasn't there. That ocean was added later, meaning Sunken Treasures was also added later. What I'm saying is I think this door was originally going to take you to Sunken Treasures!

If you mouse over Bahari Bay on the map, the Bahari Bargains doors light up as its an important place well no one thinks it's an important place because no one goes in the oceans anymore :(
But why does that other door light up on the map? Because it was meant to be a place of equal importance! I doubt it glows just to show that's where you can play ocean Best Dressed

...at least that's what I'm going with
Another thing I noticed is Bahari Bargains still has the signpost next to it on the map. It seems to resemble the sign that was shown in the original preview of the oceans - a whitish box. The purple door doesn't have a sign next to it on the map though

TLDR version: The door above Bahari Bargains was originally going to take you to a different room rather than just being there for decoration
But it's all just speculation. Who knows, maybe the evidence is lying

32 comments:

  1. sup reallly cool post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melooon I made it to 300 subz :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have a party on the 15th at 6PM EST in the top floor of your den

      Delete
    2. It depends on what I'm supposed to be doing that day

      Delete
  3. Hi Mel! Search xxsmile aj on YouTube! Its not me. She knows about a lot of unrealesed items including a hoodie! Its epic you gotta see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen the hoodie, it just doesn't look real to me
      (and xxsmile used to steal my images ((I don't know if she still does)) ((not that that is relevant to this but yes))))))

      Delete
    2. I've also seen her instagram. There was an image from the Animal-Jam group on DA where someone had made a fake penguin alpha and she posted it coping out the watermark and acted like it was some unreleased alpha..

      Delete
  4. Dunno if this is real or not but this showed up in my messages the other day http://yutendo8879.deviantart.com/art/Side-by-side-531769045 they have other pictures in their gallery about it as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then again the whole picture is a bit blurry
      I'll believe it if I see it on their trade or on their animals for myself

      Delete
  5. Meloetta what is a magenta tiki mask worth? People say it isn't worth that much... Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're asking the wrong person about trades

      Delete
  6. i think it originally was supposed to lead to an underwater move theater!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can only post as my google account on breadstick's blog. can u change that because i was using name/url to comment. thx

    ReplyDelete
  8. yaknow the sarapia on the map has the giant mushrooms, like it did in the beta, i think aj hasn't updated that yet but i could be wrong because i necer experienced beta so..

    ReplyDelete
  9. i cant comment on breadstick, im not a member

    ReplyDelete
  10. This has nothing to do with anything lol but how do you do a video GIF thingy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use a program that lets me record a part of my screen and turns it into a gif

      Delete
  11. Cool! I never noticed that! Or THOUGHT about how the Best Dressed door lights up... COOL (again)! Wait a minute... ARE YOU REALLY GONNA QUIT AJ SOON!?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know, but remember, when people say they quit AJ, they usually just come back the next day and pretend like nothing happened lol

      Delete
    2. Or they come back a month later and is like hi guys I'm visiting for like a week and then after that week they stay forever! Dun dun dun

      Delete
    3. Yeah, or that
      It's very rare that people actually quit when they say they do

      Delete
    4. ur blog is more interesting than the spirit blog to me, AJS is now all dull and boring, shall i give u sone advirtising? or ag least what program do u use to record a part of the screen? and plz dont make it for mac

      Delete
    5. I don't need advertising, this blog is already more popular than I wanted it to be (plus you can't even say the word "flash" in the AJ chat anymore because scammers)
      I use a program called LICEcap

      Delete
  12. bagus sekali info yang di sampaikan
    oleh agan terimakasih

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners