TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Halloween Pictures from AJHQ

AJHQ used to have 2 blogs. One of them wasn't really a blog and it wasn't as known as the other one (at least that's how it is now)
Those blogs have since been deleted though. It's a shame. On one of them AJHQ really tried to interact with the players. The posts were never "A GAME that never LEFT is BACK!!!!!!!!!! PLAY it for DOUBLE the GEMS!!!!!!!! How MANY will you GET???????? Don't forget TO buy today's RARE Straw HAT!!!!! It's a REALLY ugly combo OF orange green and PURPLE!!!!!!! Show it OFF to your buddies IN ADVENTURES!!!!!!!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:"
They were actually typed like a human would type, not like a broken robot trying to figure out how to use caps
These pictures are all from those blogs and were taken in October 2010. I hope they bring back memories!

There were bats flying around in random locations around Jamaa

You could click the paw icon for a bat fact. I just realised they don't even have those little paw or plant icons anymore. Everything's in the Journey Book now...

They call AJ's Halloween celebration "Day of the Phantoms" in the pictures above and below. Now it's called "Night of the Phantoms"

The Jammer Spotlight used to pop up sometimes when you logged in. They used to pick a seemingly random person to feature for Jammer Spotlight. I don't know how they used to choose the next Jammer Spotlight person but Fuzzy Shyivy was features once, so it can't be that random

By the Mira statue in Jamaa Township

That creepy spider phantom arch thing brings back memories : (
I don't remember seeing it there last year. And why does it have 2 really huge long legs and 2 tiny stubby legs? Also there's a random gecko

Here's the fountain

You can see the old med centre on the left of the above picture. One day I'll find the music file for that room so everyone can hear how weird it sounded...

That Jam Mart Clothing picture with the early versions of Vampire and Frankenstein Masks

Vampire Masks don't have a rare version yet as far as I know, so I hope its rare version will be the original grey version. It probably won't be though. They'll just make it that ugly combo of purple, green, and orange like the last bunch of Rare Monday items lol

An AJ Guide in the Phantom Vortex demanding the three people there to look scary

I remember seeing that picture around when I first joined wondering how to get to The Phantom Vortex. I thought there'd be a shop there that sells Phantom Hats. I was disappointed to find out it was a Halloween-exclusive room and that there was no shop there at all

A random picture of the town

I just noticed the wolf at the top right corner is wearing the early version of the Frankenstein Mask. I previously thought it was AJHQ exclusive like the dark red Jamaaliday Bow but I guess it wasn't. Too bad the original Frankenstein and Vampire masks got edited... they'd probably be worth a lot now

I think the AJ Guides were hosting a Trick - or - Treat event... or a conga line

For some reason those popcorn balls bring back memories. Well, all of these pictures bring back memories even though I didn't play in 2010

And the last one for now, a picture of an AJ Guide roleplaying... or something

The nonmember bunny is "bulding" a fence around one of those giant inflatable phantoms. The memories : (

Also, if anyone has an unwanted Time Machine, can you send me it or let me trade for it? I need it to go back to 2010 for... something

32 comments:

  1. I wish AJ guides came back. They used to be really cool :(
    I hate the daily explorer
    It's like the enemies blog but worse
    only by a little
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a Tardis, but I doubt you could fit in it. It's a book holder thing. Still a time machine though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That role play though XD
    I'd fall off my chair if they added an "nn" in there
    Who started that craze anyway I push dem over

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang I forgot to add "but they might not be roleplaying because no one is saying no miss" to the post

      Delete
  4. What does nn mean? Also hey still do those paws things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nn means "no nothing" which is a term people say in Sarepia when roleplaying

      Delete
    2. its weird. i mean if they say "attacks _ nn" it basically means their attack didn't do anything lol

      Delete
  5. The guides seem fun.
    And the DE isn't that interesting at all really. If I worked in AJ I would actually DO stuff with ze jammers instead of letting my robomoderators do it for me, cuz that's no fun. And i'd actually LISTEN and do gud rares cuz i will know what ppl like. (and I'll ad cactus set) But I'm NOT an ajhq worker, meh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss the guides. I met one a long time ago in the juice hut. He offered to play hind and seek with everyone there. Then he pretended to hide but we all know he just logged off

      Another time a guide told me and my friend that they were working on a trade system. It was like a day after my friend had the discovery glitched that showed the early trade system

      Delete
  6. One of my favorite places to go was the old Medical Centre, but they removed it because of people's stupidity to do dumb things.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daily Explorer post:
    HELLO jammers! DON'T FORGET to BUY today's RARE ITEM!! ITS AN UGLY COMBINATION OF PURPLE, GREEN AND ORANGE!!!!!!!!! BUY IT ITS ONLY 1200 GEMS! BUY IT OR WE WILL STEAL YOUR ACCOUNT!!!1!1!1!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) ............

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://animaljamstream.blogspot.com/2015/05/aj-street-fashion-returns.html?m=1

    Look mel! That is the horn that Cleverbug showed you! So it was real!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I know, it's on the sidebar as the daily item

      Delete
  9. BUY this PRETTY (pretty ugly if u ask me) hat and YOU will be the STAR of AJ! (the star of teasing). :cool: :cool: :cool:

    yeah, thats AJHQ for ya

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roleplaying on animal jam:

    Roleplayer: "Ends bunny nn and eats her and only bones r left no meat"

    Bunny: "WHAT I WAS JUST TALKING WITH MAI BUDDIES WHATS UR PROB"

    ReplyDelete
  11. do you think vampires are real?

    ReplyDelete
  12. A time machine? Huh? Those aren't real... Or were you kidding?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Roleplaying as of now:
    Me: Even more fabulous Deerling cosplay.
    Person: IS SCARY WOLF!
    Me: *Talking aimlessly to my friend about saving the Nonmember Table*
    Person: ENDS DEER WITH BITE EATS NN NM ND!!!!!!
    Another person: GROWLS AND STEALS MEAT!!!
    Person 3: GRABS THEN TAKES IT FROM THEM NN
    1st person: STEALS BACK NM

    ReplyDelete
  14. Replies
    1. It was a joke





      If jackyboy still commented he's probaly say "I thought jokes were supposed to be funny"

      Delete
    2. There used to be a commenter on here who went by jackyboy9917835219
      He was basically a "fake hater"

      Delete
  15. When was this again? Oh, 2010. I wasn't playing yet :( I started in, maybe, 2013? Idk I wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Holy crow I miss these beautiful, beautiful times. Beta was amazing, and so was 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey can I use some of these pictures on a facts account on instagram?

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners