TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Response to an old post about possible future stuff

Like I did with the only Unreleased and Deleted Items page, I'm splitting the Unreleased and Unused Features page (or whatever I called it) into multiple sections! The first page is out now and you can get to it by clicking the link on the sidebar or by clicking >here<

This post is basically a response to >>this post<< post I made almost 4 years ago. It was about stuff that might come to AJ

It will probably be a shorter post because of all the work I've been doing on pages lol excuses

Puma

We didn't get pumas but we did get other cats like lions cheetahs, and snow leopards. I wonder what AJ pumas would even look like. I think AJ's snow leopards look too similar to AJ's tigers so I feel like pumas would look too much like cheetahs

Polar Bear

Polar bears were on a poll for a new animal along with arctic foxes and harp seals. The seals originally won but I still had hope for polar bears and arctic foxes. We still never got arctic foxes (but we did get arctic wolves and "normal" foxes). What we did get were polar bears... eventually!

I don't know why but I thought polar bears would look a lot like pandas

Moose
 
I always thought we'd have the option to play as a moose. We're almost half way through 2015 and there still aren't any moose in AJ. At least we have deer now. Since antlers were already items, I always wondered how AJHQ would handle the antlers on moose. I thought it would be weird having a moose with 2 sets of antlers but it can't be any weirder than eagles with 2 sets of wings

Crocodile

A month after I made the original post, crocs came out! Too bad they're in the pile of forgotten AJ animals : (

Hippo

This picture was on the wall of Brady Barr's lab so I thought it meant something. Turns out, it didn't
I still think hippos would make a good choice for an AJ animal though

Giraffe

It took almost a year but we did eventually get giraffes. I remember then being rather common, but now they're more forgotten than crocs
We might as well just say giraffes aren't in AJ yet lol

Heron

Back then I really wanted to be able to play as some kind of bird. We did get penguins later on but they can't fly and were only added in because of Club Penguin. I always thought the first (flying) birds would be herons like Mira, but nope, they were eagles with enormous beaks. I'm still waiting on herons...

Mining Helmet

That helmet was also found in Brady Barr's lab. I thought they'd be a cool clothing item to have. We did eventually get these helmets but I can't see myself ever wanting to wear one. I once got a comment that said something like "it just looks like a cup of coffee taped to a bowl"
I find that to be pretty accurate

Feather Helmet

These helmets haven't come out by now and probably never will. They're just too fancy for AJ. If they ever do come out, I'm guessing they'll be diamond shop items

Pet Wash

In the original post I thought this could only be either a pet supplies shop or a pet wash. 3 days later an update happened that brought a new feature - the pet wash! Does anyone even use the pet wash anymore? Probably not

33 comments:

  1. ya cactus hats............

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yes, forgot about those.
    Aj sent me a robot response email about being scammed when I told them about it :(
    Crocodiles are one of my favourite AJ animals. I love their look when they wear the dragon mask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the only times I see crocs are when they r in the pillow room pretending to be 'Dragons' wanting to be 'adopted'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AT first u thought there was NO WAY the item looked like a cup of coffie taped to a bowl, then i looked at it and i was like "yeah, that does pretty much sum up what the item looks like."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry guys here is Cactus Hats 4 ya.


    OMIGOSH LIKE ITS A CACTUZ ON YO HEAD LOOKIN SO FABU GURLLL LIEK WOWZA AND U LOOK FABU DID I SAY U WERE FABU OH! AND I FORGIOT TO SAY UR FABU AND UR LIKE FABUER THEN FABU SO LIEK YEA AND THAT NEKLACZ IS SO RAREZ WHERE U GOT IT FABU GURL LIKE FABU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    OK that was a troll idk how to write about cactus hats bat its entertainment soz :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. When you are brady bars laboratory though it says crocodile suit but you don't get a crocodile suit. Ive always wanted the crocodile suit it says that it is when you click it but that never happened:( Also yes hippos would make a great touch to jamaa. Ive requested belugas and manatees to aj like a thousand times but I gave up since aj is lazy and doesn't even read there emails:/ Anyways how do you pronounce jamaa? Is it like Jamaa like jam then a at the end or je maw? I used think saying beta was like bet-ugh and same with mira instead or meer ra I would say mi- ra and I still do but i don't say it like bet ugh and i say jamaa like jam a also this is really long comment so ill end it off here see ya later alligator..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "official" pronunciations of Jamaa and Mira are (Jam - ah) and (Mare - uh), at least according to the original Liza tutorial
      I still say (My - ruh) though

      I know I say beta wrong but I say (Bet - uh) because it sounds nicer to me

      Delete
    2. wait I have been saying bet uh is it pernouced a differ way?

      Delete
    3. It's pronounced (bait - uh)
      bet uh still sounds better tho

      Delete
  7. LOL, I don't like the Construction Hat either!

    ReplyDelete
  8. http://ajriseofpeace.blogspot.com/
    okay so um these are the screens kthnxbai

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://animaljamcodescheatsandguides.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/i-accidentally-got-suspended-lol.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mel I need your help! I'm working on a blog and i was wonder how do you get the darker grey transparent bar on the side bar? Also how do I make a picture with a link to another post like you have for the "Special Items" and "Unreleased Items"?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the darker grey on the side is because of my template (I believe it's travel template)
      As for the pictures, click the Add a Gadget button and pick Image
      You can pick an image and set the page it brings you to if you click it

      Delete
    2. Okie thanks a bunch! One more question, for the picture with the link is there a way to make a post without it being on the front page of the blog and only with the link when you click the picture?

      Delete
    3. That's what I'm trying to figure out too
      What I do now is make a new page instead of a new post for my sidebar things

      Delete
    4. Oh, how do I make a new page? Sorry to many question lol

      Delete
    5. Go on your blog, click Design on the top right, click Pages on the left sidebar thing, click New page

      Pages won't show up on the front page so the only way you can see the page is if you have the link to it

      Delete
    6. Thanks!! Found it! owo Thanks for all the help! Oh btw the snarfs wanted be to ask you if you wanted to join the group with your nm rhino ^^

      Delete
    7. If you have any other question feel free to ask!

      Also yes I will join

      Delete
    8. Yay :) Here is are Snarf Blog that is a work in progress xD

      http://snarfsofjamaa.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    9. Mel you keep logging off aj before I can say hi to you!! ;n;

      Delete
    10. You must see this!!!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyfmDYrrDbA It works o.o I have 110 now. I'm never running out of diamonds again

      Delete
    11. I already have almost 60 diamonds and I never even did a glitch lol
      I'll have to try this next tuesday

      Delete
    12. Hey Mel remember when you asked did I know Q95? Who is he?

      Delete
    13. I don't know, that's why I asked you

      Delete
  11. [img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/60bf/f/2015/175/e/5/new_tiki_color_by_september_colors-d8ylhdo.png[/img] tiki mask, sweater, and clover necklace

    [img]http://orig03.deviantart.net/edc3/f/2015/175/3/9/cotton_candy_black_top_hat_by_september_colors-d8ylzhd.png[/img]

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners