TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The 5th TBA video

This was originally a comparison post of the old looks of plushies from the first half 2011 and the new ones, but the changes are barely even noticeable so it was just a post with 2 pictures of each plushie. I even spent an hour tryng to get a default koala plushie just so I could make that post... Instead of that, you're getting a picture, a gif, and a video

Before I get to those, here's an interesting little fact I was going to include in that plushie post - AJ once had a poll where Jammer could vote on what they wanted to be added to The Claw in early 2011. One of the options was Golden Gloves. Even though a lot of people voted for them. they went unreleased until mid January 2012

Too bad I can't remember what the other options on the poll were. The comments of that Fuzzy Shyivy post reminded me that golden gloves were on a poll for the claw so that's all I remember. I'm assuming "more plushie variety" or something was an option too, because that's what we ended up getting that year

---

One day I logged in and saw I had a Jam a Gram. I immediately clicked my Jam a Grams and... this happened

I opened the gift and it was a nice 45 gem necklace! The next day, all of my stuff was gone!
I refreshed the page and the gift came up automatically and I opened it. It was one of those Tuesday diamonds

This is a gif of two creepy shark hat rhinos dancing

I'm pretty sure that green rhino is my friend Spiritcloud, the other shark hat master

And here is my 5th and final video of TBA gameplay I recorded. I never uploaded this before because it's basically the same as my other TBA videos. The only difference is this one shows off some multiplayer action (and by "action" I mean walking around confused)




I forgot I even had a 5th video of TBA, I just found it in one of my folders the other day. I guess I was just saving it for times like these when nothing interesting is going on in AJ

31 comments:

  1. Tab was an early version of bitter sweet. Anyways I have question for balaur. Why were you running away from me yesterday? And when I asked stop you said you won't?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally someone else who knows what TBA is
      A lot of people think it means "tested beta adventure" lol

      Delete
    2. it means to be announced so the amateur (sorry I like that word)
      is pretty funny

      Delete
    3. I didn't really know what TBA meant but I didn't think it had anything to do with beta.

      Delete
  2. Mel, who can run around at the speed of sound on spikes without getting hurt while 'rockin some denim overalls and a big black moustache?

    Maxwell: trolling since 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i want cereal-spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel, do you play Transformice?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 words, ADD GRUMPY CAT PLUSHIES ANIMAL JAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If they did it would be a knockoff version like they did with pet ponies

      Delete
  6. "WOW! There is TONS of new stuff on AJ!~
    Even... A NEW ANIMAL! You can now play as Elephants!" Mel, would you ever post like this again... if you did i would probably stop reading this blog XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What if I posted like >> this << every day?

      Delete
    2. The second comment on that post. Oh the memories :P

      Delete
    3. aha still better then all my posts

      Delete
    4. ^That comment was meant for Kitty Katsu, not crispy corgi

      your posts will always be better than anything I ever make

      Delete
  7. Mel, why don't you try a Codes page?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly I don't even know what codes still work anymore

      Delete
    2. I think Tigris or Chimbu still does.

      Delete
  8. Wow! You got hacked by Fman? I find that funny and scary at the same time.
    Those rhinos give me nightmares.
    It's all I've ever feared!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really, it was a joke

      Delete
    2. Fman WAS a joke. He IS a joke.

      Delete
    3. Fman is real, but no one takes him seriously anymore.

      Delete
    4. There is literally no proof that fman hacked people. The user "fman122" existed, but there is no solid proof that he existed. He is not real.

      Delete
    5. I wasn't here when he apparently ruled, but I do find it suspicious how his accounts can't be searched anymore

      Delete
  9. Cool! But UGH! " NOT AVAILABLE IN SAFETY MODE"! DARN SAFETY MODE!!!!!!! ):(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Does the video not play or something?

      Delete
  10. lol i saw the gift thing too a few days before this. lol i was too lazy to put it on my blog XD. i tried playing around with it to see if i could glitch the items

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners