TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, May 29, 2015

The Creepy Voices




So the Summer Carnival is back once again which brings me to the topic that I tried to avoid for 3 years - those creepy voices in the background of the music

Before I get to that I just want to point out something I noticed about one of the shops at the carnival
If you look closely, there are 2 lightning necklaces and 2 star necklaces on display. I first thought it was just extra detail, but it turns out they literally just copy and pasted a picture of the shop onto the shop and made it clickabale

You probably have no idea what I just said. Hopefully this will give you an idea of what I'm talking about. Take a look at the stegosaurus tail and the hat with dreadlocks. Notice anything? There are two of them as well and they're overlapping. I also find it a bit weird how almost none of the items are display are even for sale yet. They'll all probably come out soon as daily items though

Now let's talk about those voices
Here's the music for the Summer Carnival

I listened to it on a really loud volume trying to figure out what those voices in the background are saying. This is what I came up with. Some of them may be accurate but some of them are way off like the one at 1:03 about burning legs

6 seconds in - "you better watch your way"
21 seconds in - "big"
23 seconds in - "hey guys"
28 seconds in - "running around the world"
31 seconds in - "hey bella bella heyy little"
45 seconds in - "hey come on back come over here"
53 seconds in -" a prize come on get a prize now"
57 seconds in - "win big"
1:03 seconds in - "you're free filing you're gonna burn your legs off"
1:09 seconds in - "ointment now get your orchids"
1:14 seconds in - "bottom dollar"
1:17 seconds in - "try for a ride"
1:18 seconds in - "I'll pay it to the ring I'll promise you that"
1:24 seconds in - "come on sir"

The one at 31 seconds is probably saying "batta" instead of "bella" but it sounded more like "bella" to me. A lot of the voices just sound like gibberish to me (gibberish is my native language by the way) but some of them I hear as sort of clear English like the one at 1:18

What do you think the voices are saying? I'm honestly curious as to what people think lol

32 comments:

  1. All I can hear is lots of gibberish, sone dude with a microphone (speaking giberish) and tickets rolling everywhere.
    Oh and I used one of your pictures in the post about the update, but I gave you credit:
    moinonamazingtestblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today we have a NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW NEW MEW ITEM AT THE SUMMER CARNICAL

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://imgur.com/K6IKcKh
    The spooky party is back! Well, an otter told us to look in the parties section.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I went to the Spooky Party like 6 hours ago. I'm surprised the shops weren't empty (when the carnival accidentally came back in February the shops were empty)

      Delete
  4. Well, AJ has a song that's about this guy named Barney... So I don't know what to expect from them.

    By the way, I have a challenge for you.

    1: Play Phantom Fighter.
    2: Die.
    3: Realize that AJ is very aware about the exstance of Mega Man.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well , about these creepy voices I think they're in Jamaa Township soundtrack too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I kinda think AJHQ should have made the campfire area in the Summer Carnival a place for more NEW games. It'll be nice for another section of new games which we've never seen... I think they just randomly added a campfire in the carnival because they couldn't think of anything else to go there. What a shame! I don't even think we'll get a new game at the carnival, we all know what AJHQ is like...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you also noticed they've updated the graphics at the fair? I really like their new graphics, much more clear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There's also voices in the background music of Jamaa Township. Sometimes in the Jam Mart Furniture/Jam Mart Clothing I can hear shopping carts crashing into one another. o.o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^ Yas. Wait here's a day at Jam mart Furniture/Clothing;
      Me: *Strolling along in the clothing shop singing "99 Luftballoons" when suddenly the speaker goes on*
      Speaker guy: BUMPER CART TIMEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Customers: YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
      Me: O_O Okie...
      Me: *shopping car gets hit*
      Me: Heyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! *Breaks their shopping cart*
      Old Grandma with smashed shopping cart: *Runs away crying*
      Customers: O_O

      Delete
  9. Erm, the spooky party is in the list! Is this a glitch. Please reply ur opinion Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  10. at about 20 seconds i herd "Whoo your walking on air, beep"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. then about 5 seconds later i hear, "Whoo, were running away, beep"

      Delete
    2. then i also here, "your burning your legs off yolo"

      Delete
    3. So I'm not the only one who hears someone talking about burning legs
      good to know

      Delete
  11. sounds like WACH UR BURNING LEGS ROBO SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://everydayjamaa.blogspot.com/2015/05/what.html?m=1

    Yay b is still alive!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I never noticed the voices maybe aj is trying to give us a message

    ReplyDelete
  14. MAY bbunnii POSTED TODAY YAYAYAYAY

    ReplyDelete
  15. At the beginning, it said "You better watch your way" about 3 times XD

    ReplyDelete
  16. The haunted house party is in just sayen o,o

    ReplyDelete
  17. pls sir play my game u get to murder phantommys

    ReplyDelete
  18. ciao bella would u like a pizza

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The one where it's like "hey come on back come over here"
      Creep 0,0

      Delete
  19. LOL!!!!! " you're gonna burn your legs off"! HAHAHA! I better listen to this!

    ReplyDelete
  20. 00:17 sounds like "washing an egg"

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners