TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

The Ghost Princessess

Just a heads up, I will be less active during the next few days. I'll still update the daily items on the sidebar and make posts, but updates and posts may be late

The Princess Glitch was a glitch that sometimes happened on rare occasions in AJ's first couple of years. The glitch caused animal names to show up as Princess Orangemountain or similar variants of that name

Princess Orangemountain was basically a placeholder for animal names. If your animal's name (Blossom Berryflower for example) failed to load correctly, it would usually show up as Princess Orangemountain. The name would vary depending on where the game tried to load animal names (for example, it would be different in buddy games than it would in the switch animals screen
You know those weird number codes that show up sometimes? Look at >>this picture<< for an example. Both of our names display as #10396
Depending on the game, that number will be different. The same thing happened with Princess Orangemountain
If you can't tell, the Princess Glitch got replaced with the weird number codes and "tempAvt"
Something I find interesting is that the names Princessess, Orange, Yellow, and mountain aren't things you can have in your animal names. It's possible the last 3 were planned to be usable names (along with other colours) but never made it to the name selector. Princessess probably wouldn't have made it though. It's not even a real word!

I gathered all of my pictures I took of the Princess Glitch for this post. Here you go~

This is the first picture I have of the Princess Glitch

In 2011, I used to get a glitch where when I log in and switched rooms, my animal would start in the sky. If you want more info on the glitch as well as the story of my adventures using the glitch for the first time, go to >>THIS POST<<

If I tried to switch my animal in any outside room, all of my animals had their name changed to Princess Orangemountain and were invisible. I couldn't click on any of them either

This is another old picture I took that shows the Princess Glitch

The name that showed up Princessess Yellowmountain. Just like how the number codes change depending on where the game tries to load a name, the princess name changes too

This one shows my buddy's name as Princessess Orange Mountain

My bunny and wolf's looks somehow morphed together in this picture. When I took it, the only animals it said I had were my messed up wolf, my panda, and a Princess Orangemountain ghost. The rest of my animal slots were filled with 9,999,999 gem Castles

The next picture is pretty much the same as the first one but it was taken months later

I took that picture when the "black room glitch" still worked. I plan on making a post about that glitch in the future if I haven't already

This is just a bigger view of Princess Orangemountain in the switch animals screen

While it never happened to me (that I remember), according to comments in older posts, the Princess Glitch was also a potential side effect of >>this glitch<<

I've also been told some pets used to appear as "Princess Orange" which is unusual because pets can't have spaces in their names

In >>this post<< DoomDesire said the pet finder randomly opened for her and gave her a bat named Orangemountain. It later changed to Noisychip and deleted her other bat

The last picture I have of the Princess Glitch is this one

Yes, that's the screenshot that I posted on this blog at least 10 times now in different posts (and if I made a post about the blank room glitch I will repost it there too)
I usually repost it to show off the unreleased feature, pet trading, but this time I'm reposting it because the nametags say Princessess O(the rest is cut off)

Like I said in the beginning of this post, the Princess Glitch no longer happens. The names got replaced with the number codes like #10396 or the name tempAvt

29 comments:

  1. It's "Princesses" not "Princessess"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but AJ spelled it "Princessess"
      I even said in the post that isn't a real word

      Delete
  2. I remember there was a post on some AJ blog back in 2011-12 and they had made a really nice background story about the Princessess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah! Is the glitch ever going to get fixed? Probably not.


    Ajhq worker: Hey boss?
    Boss: What?
    AJHQ w: there's this glitch we've had for years should we fix it?
    Boos: Nope let them suffer!
    Ajhq w: Soungs good to me

    ReplyDelete
  4. You saw the proof I was ban. Now Im unban and playing on tacocat101 again. Explain life please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "It's personal"

      Maybe they realised they had no reason to permaban you
      you should complain to them saying you lost a day of membership for no reason

      Delete
  5. Umm, Mel, why does the thing say: Todays new item ( Rare ) when it is TUESDAY. And it doesn't have the RARE tag on it.-spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had this glitch when I became a member for the first time ever. I just logged on and I wanted to switch my animal. I went into it, and it said all of my animals were princess orangemountain like in the picture. But it only showed my wolf \{the animal I was being\} It wouldn't let me click out of it so I reloaded. I went back to the change animals page, and it said I had all those castles. I was super confused because I barely knew anything about AJ, I didn't have a castle den, and I didn't know anything about glitches. I was afraid it would ruin my whole account. I reloaded again, \{ yes I reload A LOT\} and I just didn't even go to choose animals. I looked at my buddies, and it said I was buddies with myself and I only had one other body besides myself! Then I went to another land and the screen was completely black. After this glitch happened to me, it erased ALL of my old buddies! I was super mad. I had to completely regain all of my buddies. I didn't even know half their usernames. So yeah that's when this happen to me.}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's weird how it deleted all of your buddies
      When you were on your own buddy list, did it let you trade with yourself?

      Delete
    2. I don't exactly remember. It was a really long time ago and I don't even think I really tried.

      Delete
  7. Really I'm Grade 4 and I can spell really simple words but AJHQ can't









    WHY AJ WHY NOW IM GROUNDED NOOOOOO��

    -----Wolfiedrago-----

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mel what is CN or MM? I saw you and someone talking about it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will have to ask Balaur

      Delete
    2. If you wanna know, at least tell me how to post picture if you don't know how to copy paste or the image url

      Delete
    3. You can't post a picture in the comments without the image url

      Delete
    4. At least tell me how to copy paste on a Mac

      Delete
    5. The same way you would on a Windows, right click and press copy or paste
      Or highlight what you want to copy, press Command and C to ctop
      Command V is paste

      Delete
    6. Also do tell me how to post picture in general I forgot

      Delete
    7. Type this but remove the *

      [*img]IMAGEURL[/img*]

      Delete
    8. TEST
      file:///Users/Tati/Desktop/Screen%20Shot%202015-03-{img}13%20at%208.42.02%20PM.png{/img}

      This is MM

      Delete
    9. You have to upload it to an image site

      Delete
  9. I know you probably don't care at all but
    dan howell fell in his chair again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. meloatta when is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want a animal with that name now!

    ReplyDelete
  12. MEL I'M GOING BONKERS HELP
    HELP
    HELP
    HELP
    HELP
    HELP
    HELP

    THE CUTENESS OF MM IS TAKING OVER MEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  13. temp Avt stands for temporary avatar because you will prob switch later. Byeeeeee.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners