TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, June 5, 2015

AJ Story Time - Grand Destiny

This is the story of an old group of friends that got destroyed solely because of the anger emote and cat hats. Yeah, you heard right. The real reason of this post is to say I might stop doing daily posts. There's nothing interesting to post about anymore so I have to keep making these boring posts... well they were always boring but that's not the point lol

It all started one day when me and my good friend DoomDesire met an awesome wolf dude. We called him Grand as his wolf's name was Grand Futurewolf. I won't say his username here but his name is all over some of my 2011 posts. Him and DoomDesire played a big role in this blog's success... when it was actually actually successful lol
I don't remember how we met Grand. He might've just found this blog one day and became a regular commenter and we eventually added each other. I do remember seeing him talk to some random seal about Santa Claus in Coral Canyons. That could've been where we met too. The three of us became very close friends and had lots of fun together. Then he introduced us to his sister and cousins... One of his cousins was know as destiny/little cutewolf. There was also poshi and isabella but I don't remember which one was his sister and which one was his cousin. Either way, the six of us then became a big friend group. We always had parties and whatever friends do on AJ. Until one day... we were just having fun in Crystal Sands. We were all wearing cat hats pretending to be kitties. Destiny said something like "*steals yarn ball*" and I did the anger emote. I wasn't actually angry or anything, I was just playing and pretending to be mad at her for stealing my yarn ball. I did have every reason to be mad though. She stole my stinkin' yarn ball. And that's when everything took a turn for the worse. Destiny took the anger emote the wrong way and thought I was seriously mad or something. Ever since then she started to be really mean to Doomy and I... all because I clicked on an emote (the worst thing she did was probably saying "ur lame") At first we were clueless as to why she was suddenly mean to us. Then she told us it was because "I got angry at her"
And just like that a perfectly good friendship was ruined. If I remember correctly, destiny convinced the other girls that we were evil so they were all pretty mean to us. Grand however was still nice to us and didn't want any part of this war. Me and Doomy didn't want any part of the war either, we just wanted friendship, happiness, and rainbows. Poor Grand still wanted to be friends with us but his relatives were trying to force him to stay away from us

Destiny was a moderator on Grand's chat which really didn't help the situation. She used to say stuff like this...

It wasn't just us who she "abused"
This is another example of what she did said in Grand's chat

I don't remember who "paigeh" was or what she did (but I'm guessing all she did was forget to say bye when she left or something)
That's the kind of stuff she would say to us too though

She even started to copy us for some reason
This was Doomy's look

And this is what destiny did to copy her

Yeah, we had a really bad perspective of what "mean" was back then, I know

I don't remember what happened after that. I think everyone made up but then they all got mad at us again (other than Grand of course) for another terrible reason. Well, it was a good friendship while it lasted. We haven't heard from any of them for years... : ( Hopefully if they still hate us they have a valid reason

41 comments:

  1. That is so sad! :'(
    All because of a stupid emote.
    Friendships on the internet can be very fragile.
    Little needs to take a chill pill
    This is why I don't roleplay.
    Poor Grand DX

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a bit sad that you can't do daily posts anymore, but I understand. I haven't even been blogging for a year and am having trouble posting about stuff. AJ just isn't interesting anymore!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still might be able to
      It all depends

      Delete
    2. Yeah. I've sent AJ so many emails with suggestions and they're like "Thanks for the suggestion jammer! We will be sure to remove trading! Play wild!"

      Delete
  3. Now we got bad blood , hey!

    -batmanhero16

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now we got problems, and I don't think we can solve em'

      Delete
    2. 'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood
      You know it used to be mad love
      So take a look what you've done
      'Cause, baby, now we got bad blood
      Hey
      Now we got problems
      And I don't think we can solve them
      You made a really deep cut
      And, baby, now we got bad blood
      Hey

      (sorry I just had to post this)

      Delete
    3. This song matches with this post doesn't it?

      -batmanhero16

      Delete
  4. Mmmm a Pineapple Hat.... The Fresh smell of Nacho Hats are in the air.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking it's s step closer to cactus hats

      Delete
    2. Nacho hats and cactus hats sound like a really good idea.
      They should throw in a pineapple den just for the fun of it

      Delete
  5. Why don't you try doing aj stories? I think it'll be pretty cool to see all your stories! Your posts were never boring they were informative and fun they reached all of us about jamaa. I will miss your daily posts but we can't stop you,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never boring? What about this post?
      http://animaljamflash.blogspot.com/2012/02/phantoms-treasure.html

      Delete
    2. Yeah, I agree with Violet, your posts were 1 out of 3 posts that I REALLY looked forward to everyday!

      Delete
    3. Oh, yeah, I must admit that post was a bit... weird. But it was also funny!!! To me!

      Delete
    4. That's how my posts were in 2012 - 1 sentence and one picture
      But that was back when I used the daily items as excuses for posts
      SOME blogs still do that though ¬_¬

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. I don't know
      I think he stopped coming on when I switched to WitchHatBunny

      Delete
  7. I agree with what you said up there. All I want is rainbows and sunshine and happiness and the obvious...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Mel, I think AJHQ has inproved, I looked at their recent posts and they don't type like a robot trying to learn caps. They still use blod text, but only sometimes, go check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also make a story time of the time u gave me a beta hood, if u don't remember it happened Feburary 29th, 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it last year on December 32nd?

      Delete
    2. Right. Im bad at remembering dates.

      Delete
  10. Mel, if you are quitting, can you give me a heads up? I will miss you, but I want to give you a goodbye present if you go.









    And, no, it won't be a founder,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. I'm really just out of ideas. I'll still be updating pages and stuff, I just might not make a new post every day is all

      Delete
    2. (shaking)

      You're sweet, Mel. You're certainly my one favourite AJ bloggers.

      Delete
    3. Oh YEAH! You are right!
      Aw man, this just reminds me of on the Animal Jam Community when someone said I was unprofessional and I typed too much like AJHQ (too much caps), and that I shouldn't be picked as an author, when I did an author tryout. That was actually a few weeks ago. :( That anonymous was mean :,(

      Delete
    4. I've already quit. I only log in to spin the wheel or whatever.

      Delete
  11. Are you able to get on AJ right now? I'm going on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try to go on but my internet's being terrible right now

      Delete
  12. The one where little is like "Me and my cousin are soooo clode :)" is really creepy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness I mean 'close' see what a bad typer I am!

      Delete
  13. RamenNoodleQueenJune 5, 2015 at 11:25 PM

    I remember I once had a friend who constantly wanted to be my "sister." I had to look exactly like her even though I was happy with my design. A random person came up to us in the Canyons Pathway and tried to friend me. I was almost out of friend space so I declined. I wasn't trying to be mean but that person started cursing at us and telling me I'm mean for not unlocking my den. They said things like, "fab u," or "beach." I don't know what I did wrong but they said that their parents were calling AJHQ. My friend was freaking out and she unfriended me. I don't know what happened...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss my old AJ friends, even the really annoying bossy ones : (

      Delete
  14. Wow! I hate it when people over-exaggerate because of one emote. She at least could of asked what was wrong! And wait a minute, WHY was she saying someone "likes Grand"?! *sigh* People online these days...

    ReplyDelete
  15. snowyclaw said shes 18 but i thought she was 15

    ReplyDelete
  16. mel I sent u a Viking hat and u sent it back but this time I want you to keep what I am sending you...

    Pleeeeese?

    -mlp06

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fine but what's in it for you? I don't have anything fancy to send back : (

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners