TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

AJ Update June 10 2015 - The Rainbow Update

AJ was in maintenance mode for quite some time but I gotta say it was worth the wait. This is one of my favorite updates we've ever gotten in AJ! There is so much stuff that the Jamaa Journal didn't even cover

Here's the Jamaa Journal, that apart from the usual Spring Bunny ad at the end, has no repeated news!

Page 1

There are new pets available in the Diamond Shop - Piglets!

I'm not a huge fan of the design but they are slightly cute. Plus the one I saw in the shop looked like a watermelon so I have to give it bonus points for that

Page 2

There's a new adventure in the Parties menu! It's called Battle For The Beacon

I admit I didn't play the adventure much but I didn't really understand what was going on in the 20 seconds I did play. From what I gathered it's an adventure that more than 4 people can join and is a huge team effort. You have to destroy phantom pipes because that's what the game tells you to do. The pipes that you destroy are the same ones from that batch of leaked images. They look really unfitting in the adventure

I'll make a post about the adventure later on and include a prize list (if there even are any exclusive prizes for it)

Page 3

Looks like everyone was right - that bird banner was in fact for a new party! You get this message if you try to go there without a flying bird/if you try to switch to a land animal at the party

This part has 2 shops, both with really cool items
This is the clothing shop

It sells...

A whole bunch of rainbow clothing items! Yeah, woah
Interestingly on display is a piece of Rainbow Armor  which isn't for sale at this party but instead for sale at the Diamond Shop. I'll get to that later though

The other shop is a furniture shop

Here's what it sells

I think that rainbow picture frame was used as a decoration at the Lucky Party. It's nice that they're finally letting us buy more items that were only for show at parties

The party itself I find to be pretty empty. It's almost just a black white room (I don't know what I expected a cloud to be like though lol)
Here are two random pictures of the party that aren't just clouds

The music, however, is really cool!

Page 4

One of the losing item sets, the Sand Castle set, is getting released piece by peace in Jam Mart Furniture
Sic of the items are already for sale


Page 5

Yay, llamas! And it looks like that picture of a llama eating "grass" was in fact used for one of those creepy videos, and spoilers, it's not grass, it's a lion's mane

Page 6 is just that usual ad again

There's still a lot more stuff that the Jamaa Journal didn't mention

In the Diamond Shop there's a fancy new set of animated armor
Even the polar bear statue is shiny

Here's the new armor set

The helmet is the one that's on display at the cloud party if you didn't notice. I wonder if this set was originally going to be sold at that party?

The last new item is in Jam Mart Furniture, on the second page

I feel like that's an item that they should have made a long time ago...

This might be made up but I think Jamaa Township looks a bit more "summery"

By "summery" I mean a lot darker
In other news, they changed the look of player cards

I know it's unlike me to say this, but I actually like the new look. The only thing I'd change is the location of the teleport button

I found a glitch with the new Rainbow Glove - if you wear it on a bunny it won't show up on your bunny in your inventory

All the other rainbow items worked fine but I only tried them on a bunny. It's nothing major but they'll probably fix it soon anyway

This is what the parties menu looks like now

The Cloud Party seems to be spammed a lot in the upcoming parties list

I think that just about covers everything in the new update!

It might be a little too generous but I'm giving this update a...
9.5 / 10

I really think this is one of the best updates AJHQ ever did. Nice job, AJHQ

EDIT: There's even ANOTHER new shop in Sarepia! It's on the bottom right corner
Here it is on the map

This is what the shop itself looks like

Right now there are 3 pages of items you can buy

Thanks, Pinky86352/Gamerpinkie!

I'll bump my rating for this update up to 9.6

48 comments:

  1. I'm actually surprised they released the adventures, piglets, party and sand castle den set on the same jamaa journal update. The piglets are sooooo cute I love them though why did they post it on a Wednesday? The adventure looks cool I'm guessing I have to play it! I still ha e to get the mechanical item set

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and what's up with all the rainbow theme?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Cloud Party, and the Battle for the Beacon are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pet customize screen has had an update! :) It's just like how we get animal snow. Click one of the pets in the diamond shop! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed that too but I wasn't sure if it was new or not (I don't usually buy pets so I wouldn't know)

      Delete
  5. I'm impressed. You actually gave an update a good rating. AJHQ have stepped up their game.


    I say this and the next update is crappy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next update shouldn't be THAT bad since it's pretty much guaranteed llamas are coming next update

      Delete
    2. next update probably will be...

      Delete
  6. OMG! PLAYER CARDS HAVE BEEN UPDATED!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YESSSS
    NEW ADVENTURE
    IVE BEEN COUNTING THE DAYS SINCE THE SEARCH FOR GREELY. ITS ONLY BEEN 417 DAYS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably won't stay since it's on the parties list and not on the adventures list though

      Delete
  8. I enjoy the new adventure.. I just wish the prizes didn't cost so many jewels. The point of it is to defend the phantom beacon, and you have to destroy the pipes to stop the phantoms. You get jewels every time a pipe is destroyed and can use them to buy prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They also changed the look for when you adopt pets. THE PIGLET ISH ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's a new shop too.
    Go to the area where everyone roleplays in Sarepia Forest, it sells topiaries.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ditto! The player card wasn't actually my favorite but at least it's more streamlined.
    Hey, this may seem like advertising, but I can assure you I'm not trying to :( I know that you're an experienced and respected blogger, so I figured I could ask you for advice. I recently wrote this post: http://animaljampyro.blogspot.com/2015/06/coins-codetheory.html and I know I could improve it, but I don't really know... how. If you could give me some input and tell me what you liked and what you didn't I'd be really grateful! Thank you :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the layout of your blog!
      I'm probably the worst person to ask for advice because 93% of my posts say the word "probably" at least 8 times
      It's a cool post though. The picture is actually from ajinsider's instagram so the wiki people probably stole it lol (I know they steal my images all the time)

      Delete
    2. Lel- alright, thanks for the info! I'll fix it.

      Delete
  12. Animal jam has been filled with glitches every since the update. It isn't loading, and it keeps saying none of my account exist! It also said I was logged into an Account called jammerjams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jammerjamis? That's the person that had a shark hat before it was released. I remember getting a comment not too long ago that said they were also logged in as jammerjamis

      Delete
  13. well I need some help I tried logging in but it didn't work it said there was no account matching the use I even tried a new one my sisters and my brothers. still didn't work. can somebody please tell me wuts going on? is aj being hacked again did they delete the accounts or some other thing I dunno about..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AJ accidentally deleted a lot of AJ accounts or something
      I lost a lot of storages that way. I recommend telling AJHQ and maybe you'll get it back

      Delete
  14. ERMAHGERD THIS IS THE BEST UPDATE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I thought the birb party would have owls and eagles in it! :D I love the rainbow items by the way. Rainbows are my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Also, there is a new shop in Sarepia Forest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. AWESOME, I didn't know rainbow armor came out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mel can you do a tutorial or guide on how to do the new adventure?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Let me tell you all about the adventure
    IT NEVER STINKIN ENDS!!!! IT JUST REPEATS AND REPEATS AND REPEATS AND SO ON YOU ALSO HAVE TO PAY ALPHAS FOR THE PRIZES:? I am not impressed

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mel do you think I should get the rainbow armor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say yes but some pieces of it look a little weird to me on some animals

      Delete
  21. Melo I was wondering could you buy me and trade me the rainbow armor? it's 3 diamonds so I understand if you don't want to. If you do please reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok what do you want me to trade for it? Any suggestions?

      Delete
    2. Yeah I do, do you want that for it?

      Delete
    3. Ok, unlock your den and i'll meet you there, my username is Naturegoddess12

      Delete
  22. Mel what happened to the chat page? and I just noticed you put a "random page" thing, it's really cool! how did you get/do it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got rid of that chat ages ago because no one ever used it (I didn't use it either honestly)
      As for the random post button I just looked up "blogger random post button" and clicked the first link

      Delete
  23. mel what do you think the top 3 animals are that look good in rainbow armor? I need help with that because I cant find any animals that it looks good with

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I've seen I have to say raccoon, kangaroo, and wolf

      Delete
  24. I don't believe I'm saying this but the pet piggies are pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  25. How do so many people even find so many unreleased AJ pictures?!

    ReplyDelete
  26. LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners