TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, June 25, 2015

AJ Update June 25 2015 - The Llama Update

The last update was early, so it make up for it, this one was really late. It's an okay update but I don't think it was worth the wait
Here's the Jamaa Journal

Page 1

Llamas are here, and I gotta say they are pretty cute

To quote an anonymous commenter, "Llamas are tiny!"

Of course they're in the Diamond Shop! Yay...

The text on the cover makes it look like there's a llama party on the parties list, but there's not. Those darn words in all caps...

Later I'll post gifs of the llama's actions like Play, Dance, etc

Page 2

They are having a pet contest! You can vote for armadillos, peacocks, or elephants. The winner will be released as a pet, and the others will probably come out later anyway (just like the den item contests)

If you click Vote Now you can see bigger previews of each of them


I voted for peacocks but I won't mind any of these (that doesn't mean I'd spend diamonds on them)

Page 3

The Freedom Party is back and exactly the same as ever! The only difference is the furniture shop (which admittedly has some cool items)

For some reason I always take a picture of the sky at the party, so here you go

The clothing shop is on the right

It sells the same freedom animal hats as it does every year

And the furniture shop is on the left which I forgot to take a picture of so I'll add it later and sells these

RIP those weird firework things that were there last year

Some new and some old freedom plushies are for sale at the Summer Carnival. Like they always do, they changed the look of the plushie shop to make it match the items they sell. All the original plushies for sale have been removed from the shop and replaced with the freedom ones

Here are the plushies for sale




Page 4

The Chamber of Knowledge has a new llama book

Speaking of the Chamber of Knowledge, they changed the outside of it... unless it was like that for a while but it looked different to me

I was going to complain that they're ruining the Chamber of Knowledge or something, but now it actually lives up to its name. It used to just be 3 rooms of basically nothing lol

There's also a new exhibit in the museum

Also in the museum, the removed the "door" to the theater

When it was first added, mousing over the curtain in front of the room made a creaky door sounds despite clearly being a curtain. I guess they couldn't fix it so they removed it altogether

Page 5

Oh cool, some repeated news about the rainbow armor! I guess it technically isn't "repeated" news since it wasn't in the last Jamaa Jounral, but it's not new news either. Also, they added 6 new items to the "new" adventure Battle For The Beacon. I'm probably wrong but I think they lowered the price of some of the items

The new ones aren't all the on the same page because the shop orders the items by price



If only it wasn't a huge pain to get Earth Crystals... I'd buy a ton of those lamps and phantom wall things : (

Page 6

Hey, that spring bunny ad at the end is finally slightly different! You only have two more weeks to get a sprang bunni which may or may not ever come back (if it does come back they will probably put them in the loldiamond shop)

That's all for the Jamaa Journal. There's still one new item and a "feature" that the Jamaa Journal didn't cover

Mira's Waterfall is now available in the Diamond Shop, and for all Jammers!

I think it's pretty cool, but I really wanted that grandfather clock to win

And now, for the "feature" that I probably won't shut up about

When I logged in, I noticed my gem counter and achievement list vanished. I thought it was a glitch

Then I opened my inventory...

The gems and achievements have been moved to your inventory! I find this very inconvenient... Now if I want to check how many gems I have, I have to make an extra click! Oh, the horror! On the bright side, it now shows how many dirt shards you have

By dirt shards, I mean those orange things from the newest adventure

This was a pretty decent update, but the gem thing ruined it for me. I hope they change it back but they probably won't : (

I rate this update a 6 / 10

26 comments:

  1. I think AJHQ are trying to make our inventories a sort of control panel kinda thing... there's a space for new colors I think too! I actually think it looks so neat now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't really like the "new" adventure Battle for the Beacon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Meloetta do you think I should get a llama? I have 120 diamonds so it's not really a problem to buy it. And I hate the new gem thing! I wish it wasn't in your inventory... it's super annoying and it seems that they made it bigger or soomething

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say you should get it. It's not like there's anything better to spend diamonds on

      Delete
  4. Yay I'm kinda happy that the Mira fountain is for all jammers, because I was on the Daily Explorer and I told AJHQ that all the good stuff was lately for members, so I think they took my advice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The llamas are actually pretty cute but are tiny they just hop around wherever you go.. Soooo cute:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully the freedom pets go back to normal cause they never went back to normal last year

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was playing the Great Shell Game, and it was called "THE" in the game. Weird I've never heard of a game called 'The'

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why would they show the dirt gems if you only use them in the adventure .... Inless................



    AJ ILL USE THEM AS A 3RD MONEY VALUE FOR MIRA SAKE WHEN WILL IT SHTOPPPPP πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ˜«πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ™€πŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘Ή AJ IS DA 😈😈😈😈😈(^.^)(^.^)(^.^)(´∀`)(´∀`)(´∀`)(´∀`)(^~^)(^~^)(^~^)“ψ(`∇´)ψ(>ο½™<)ヽ(*≧Ο‰≦)ノヽ(*≧Ο‰≦)οΎ‰γƒΎ(@^▽^@)γƒŽαƒš(́◉◞ΰ±ͺ◟◉‵αƒš)αƒš(́◉◞ΰ±ͺ◟◉‵αƒš)αƒš(́◉◞ΰ±ͺ◟◉‵αƒš)Share Gif: http://media2.giphy.com/media/FB7hEGSM4w7cY/200w.gif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. [img]http://media2.giphy.com/media/FB7hEGSM4w7cY/200w.gif[/img]

      Delete
    2. Mell i once sent u a viking helm and u sent it back 😒Share Gif: http://media1.giphy.com/media/10we3R8dLZQ7hS/200w.gifShare Gif: http://media3.giphy.com/media/34Du6omCm0X84/200w.gifShare Gif: http://media0.giphy.com/media/B7bLPuQgCJRKg/200w.gifShare Gif: http://media2.giphy.com/media/zDrQxFFgiiGoU/200w.gifShare Gif: http://media1.giphy.com/media/eEtxYul1kBS80/200w.gifShare Gif: http://media2.giphy.com/media/HCTfYH2Xk5yw/200w.gifShare Gif: http://media3.giphy.com/media/qoxM1gi6i0V9e/200w.gif

      Delete
    3. Sorry I usually sned back gifts because I have nothing to give back

      Delete
  9. I don't mind the gems and achievements being in the inventory, I just want them back on the top too

    And it does look like there's room for more colors now

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG OMG OMG!! AJHQ DID IT!!!!! THEY TOOK MY ADVICE!!! I TOLD THEM TO MAKE PEACOKS AND THEY DID!!!!!!! OMG YAY!! I wanted them to be avatars, but oh well! Maybe someday! OMG OMG I AM SO HAPPY! EVERYONE VOTE FOR PEACOCKS VOTE FOR PEACOCKS!!! Oh yeah, and the llamas ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  11. NOOO I LIKED THE GEMS UP TOP!!! Grr.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel like being generous so this is a 5/10
    Those elephants are really cute though...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel weird being a non member now! : P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to the non club :P

      Delete
    2. They didn't take your advice, swirlshine. People voted for a pet and peacocks got the most. That's why peacocks are here. Animal Jam only counts votes, not anything else when it comes to voting for things.

      Delete
  14. Im a non member and its fine. Also im rarrw. NOTTT! im broke IN AJ and I LIKE brownies. AND exactly. Welcome to da non member clubb. Where non members eat burnt cookies

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stupid ugly peacocks won. I voted 4 elephants because they are SO ADORABLE. I saw someone with a peacock today and it was covering half their animal with its stupid tail feathers. I just realised that I said stupid 2 times in this comment. Oh, now 31

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners