TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Beta edits

After tomorrow I'm back to having no ideas for new posts and might end up skipping a day or two of posting. It all depends on if any decent ideas come to me (which probably won't happen lol)

Today I edited two pictures of item icons to make them look like one of the colors they were available in early beta

First I made the sky blue Arctic Hood
This is what it looked like in the beta screenshots

And this is my edit

It looked weird with the black ring around the eye thing so I didn't include that

The second one was of the original brown Rhino Helmet
This was the original look

Here's my edit

If these were actually good edits people would probably photoshop them into their inventories, take a picture of their screen with an actual physical camera, spam the photoshopped terrible quality pictures all over instagram with the caption "OMG I GOT BETA RHINO/HOOD" with 3 of that surprised emote lol

I found another picture of the shadow penguin/oil/barbecue glitch

It's pretty much the same as the other three pictures of the glitch I posted but this one's' different. Just slightly different. The "oil" in the picture is slightly thick than the first picture and slightly more faded than the other 2 pictures. Yes, I'm really scarping the bottom of a barrel now

I'll stop talking and give you another background. It's the one I'm currently using on the blog now but will probably change it to something else later

23 comments:

  1. There's some new llama pictures on spirits jamaa maybe post that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel? I have a problem regarding one of my friends. She thinks Megatron is edible.

    Can you help me out with this? She really needs to learn not to eat... Cute... Heroic... Robots. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH MY GOD I MEAN MEGAMAN I SWEAR TO GOD

      MEGATRON IS NOT CUTE OR HEROIC HE IS EVIL AND STUFF PLEASE FORGIVE ME

      Delete
  3. I never actually realised that Arctic Hoods left the stores until now looool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazon LabyrinthJune 17, 2015 at 9:54 AM

    If you need some post ideas:
    - Themed Den/Outfit Ex. Nature, Aquatic, Disco
    - The beta adventure camp
    I had some ideas, but I know how tough it can be. Recently, cloudclaws has quit AJ And the Animal Jam River Blog. Just wanted to give her a shout out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can u plz make an edit of what that rhino would look like nowadays?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With the new icons? No, the new ones have shading and I'm not that good at editing

      Delete
    2. Also do you have a Yellow Clover Blanket? I'm making a lion look with "inspiration" from Bigcats

      Delete
    3. I do but taking an item out of my storage will ruin its perfect inventory. Do you really want that? : (
      [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Rey3RC92XBY/VYHZIOqnjNI/AAAAAAAAT50/YQX8qcZXD7M/s1600/backpack.png[/img]
      [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-VH2km_KtNAA/VYHZIII_5DI/AAAAAAAAT5w/Qq-_5j1kSHw/s1600/ruin.png[/img]

      Delete
  6. Hi Mel! Tomorrow is fasting, gosh...Hey, have you found out that the adventure Meet Cosmo has a Tiger Gate/Portal in Cavern 2? Just search until you find it. WatchingDino month now...

    One more thing!
    When will Summer end? I near the Equator, so there is only Sunny and Rainy seasons.
    Tell me soon!

    Soon about to quit AJ,
    Wolfiedrago

    ReplyDelete
  7. y u no sho of ma commmmenentss u suk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg hatr u mak me cri i hat aj im quting bcuz of u hop ur hapy hatr

      Delete
  8. Mel, can you seriously help me out with the whole "my friend wants to eat Mega Man thing?"

    She doesn't know that he isn't edible.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her name is Wolfy and she is an immortal werewolf.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners