TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Beta stuff

I found a high quality image of what the icon for plant facts used to look like
I removed the background so now you can use it on your own blog for a page or something

Maybe I'll use it as the Removed Features page's icon when I get around to adding more stuff to it

I also found 3 more pictures of beta AJ. The first one was in an old AJ trailer video (and possibly the other 2 too) but these should be a lot less blurry

Click on any of them to make them bigger

The first one, which I find the coolest, shows that gray and black top hat and wings

The second one is of Spider Zapper and looks exactly like it does now jackyboy would complain about that

The last one shows the old pallet, clear button, and member items without the member lock (because there was no membership feature when this picture was taken)

Now for the background. This is a different Sarepia background than the one I already posted. The layout of the room is much different in this one

The ropes are silver and there are a lot more paths. The big tree on the bottom left corner is a staircase that leads to where Greely is sitting and the tree by the slide is a staircase that goes up to the area by Graham. The slide is a bit different too. There's a different area at the top. There's a giant rock at the bottom with a fence around it too

13 comments:

  1. I still wish AJ hadn't removed the clear button for clothing items :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't there used to be a big mushroom in sarepia too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes
      I believe the background with the shamans/alphas were made before open beta which is why they look a lot different

      Delete
  3. that green pink haired wolf is my spirit animal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have too many AJ spirit animals ;()()()() :))):((( *(((**)/)/&&#^#)#)#)#*$&$*$)#)@)@))))))(((****&$^$^$^$^$&*#(#(@(!)!*@&$^€#*@(!!!?!?!?????¿¿¿¡¿¿¡¡》》《《《《♤♡○♡\}\

      Delete
  4. Meloetta, I found an amazing thing that shows what beta was like:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d81I_x_fBGw

    And I may be wrong, but I also think it was Cami who recorded the video as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember this video
      I don't think it's Cami that recorded this

      Delete
    2. :( I was In Beta days, When aj First started! I miss them alot, I wish there was a Magic portal That took you back that would be great. I JUST MISS IT SOO MUCH! Everyone Had Freechat, No Fman crap, or WretchedJungle! It was really nice :(...........

      Delete
  5. EVEN IN BETA the ropes deny the laws of physics.........

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel, how do you find something to overanalyze basically everyday X3?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't
      After the next post I'm completely out of ideas

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners