TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, June 29, 2015

Cool glitchy items

These are some fancy pictures of glitched items that I took using my friend Clovergoddess's glitch
Before anyone asks "OMG WAT U WNAT 4 GLITCHED HELMET I GIV U 17 SPIKES" I better clear up a few things - the items don't stay like this and usually only show up for me so it's really just a graphical glitch
Also, I promised not to reveal the glitch method (and I don't like breaking promises) I'm really just posting these so clover can steal them but I thought other people might want to see them too

Pink Phantom Hat

Raspberry Shark Hat & Pink Glove

Fancy White & Blue Flaming Pumpkin Mask

After That Last One I Don't Think I'll Put The First Letter Of Every Word In Caps Wreath Necklace & Mech Angel Helmet

Seriously though, it's annoying

Bright red angry pumpkin mask

Weird white phantom mask

Pink snowy branch antlers & minty orange leaf necklace

Raspberry ball hat & weird tannish lasso
White and red rhino helmet

Scary Elf Helmet ♥︎

They need to make halloween elf helmets into real items

Dark freedom viking hat

According to yahoo answers the opposite of freedom is "restriction" so let's call it the Restriction Viking Hat in an attempt to be funny

Scary turkey hat


Restriction helmet

Pink Zios mask with creepy eyes

Sp00ky pumpkin mask (I wish this was a real item too)

Light purple top hat


Turkey hat that for some reason is hard to look at

Extremely cool elf helmet & raspberry glove

Dark purple bull skull & weird bat wings

Fancy tail thing & white elf cuffs

Raspberry wind armor & greyish purple gazelle horns

And two more gifs of some of the llama's movements in Sky High and Wind Rider because requests


I have like 800 more pictures of fancy glitch items which I may or may not post soon
I don't want to just spam them because they might get more boring after a while so I probably won't be posting them tomorrow. Plus I have another idea for a joke post that no one other than myself will find funny lol

39 comments:

  1. So THAT'S why you were changing into animals with really weird clothing styles lol
    I saw clover do that she's like "For Meloetta" and I commented I don't get it" lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But but I saw you with the otter and tiger : (

      Delete
    2. hi kids im clover I cant log in because im on a computer with a virus on it thnx
      ty mel i'll go steal these for the blog

      Delete
    3. That was me who posted that, not Clover.

      Delete
    4. RIP probably fake clover's computer

      Delete
    5. NE not clover, Naffy (why did I say clover idk)

      Delete
  2. Wow thats REALLY cool meloetta! ;D I have a few questions though, do you know if other people can see the glitched colors of those items on you on their screen too? And also can you see it on your screen yourself? Also just wondering what you meant by it doesn't usually show up but when it does it mainly only shows up for you? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It usually only shows on my screen

      Delete
    2. It showed on my screen too. Remember the picture from my post?

      Delete
    3. Yes, it's just slightly rare

      Delete
  3. Plz make real life animal comparisons with AJ animals plz...

    ~Wolfiedrago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I said in a different comment I'd need pictures of real animals and I don't have those
      I don't want to steal images off wikipedia or something

      Delete
  4. Woah that's a lot of glitches items.... Also Mel I know a way you could get play wild. But do you have a Mac?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cause if you have a Mac and your in a Canada account on iTunes you can download it on there I believe

      Delete
  5. I have greyish purple gazelles o,o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure they aren't just the regular light purple ones?

      Delete
  6. I really like the glitched flaming pumpkin head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i was never interested in glitched items , but these are awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool! did u know that if u wear a knight helmet on a wolf and play it looks like the wolf is eating the helmet XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. mel, i will pay you a rare spike wristband (long or short) if you tell me how to do this :D! and if you say yes i will have to send after so i dont get scammed.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i really like the rasberry glove

    ReplyDelete
  11. Clover and September showed me this glitch as well, I made some pretty cool items. You can find them on my Deviantart here: http://springbonniez.deviantart.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. on the first seal picture you have a light orange scarf and orange worn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meloetta pls do Animal Jam Slang Vs Real Life Definisions idk wut it's called anyway pls do it cri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean like saying what words like "spike" mean in AJ and in real life?

      Delete
  14. That turkey hat looks like it took a trip through the neon machine then a rainbow barfed on it lol.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners