TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Den Item Contest Winner

Note: If there is an update today I won't be able to cover it until later

As of when this post was made, the big update isn't out yet. Instead we got a glitch update with the exact same newspaper. Some shops never load, some people have problems going to dens, inventories don't close... I rate this update a 112 / 10

I'm guessing the real update will be released later today. I say that because AJHQ posted the den item contest winner saying the item will be available on June 25 in the diamond shop They didn't specify the year
Right now the diamond shop is really glitchy which is probably because they were preparing to update it or something. The item isn't buyable yet because you can't open the shop. Also, the last update's newspaper came up when I logged in which means the newspaper didn't get updated properly... or something

Anyway, the winning item is called Mira's Waterfall and will be for sale in the diamond shop as stated before

The submitter is Princess Fierywolf. For all we know, there could be a billion people with that name out there. People might just make a new animal with that name claiming they won. That's why I hate that they only show the animal name of the winner but I guess it's for privacy reasons. They could at least ask if they want their username shown tho

29 comments:

  1. Awwwwww, I really like this but I also wanted the grandfather clock to win :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I liked how they person who drew it picked out the alternate colours for it
      I wanted to see if AJHQ would actually make the other colours the same as the original

      Delete
  2. Awwwwwwww , why didn't alpha throne win :( mel pls do sumthin abot updat pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can't my dad's cousin's co-worker's wife's friend's daughter's roommate's cat's fleas got fired from ajhq

      Delete
    2. can the fleas sned me speiks pls can i have headdress too yyyayyayay now they will make me rarrararaest person on aj rite molata?

      Delete
    3. wat ppfft , my dad wurks for aj ( not XD)he gonna ban you haha

      Delete
  3. wat why u even here then

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gawd it's been so long since I last played AJ
    Mel plz make a comparison between real animals and AJ animals plz....


    ~Wolfiedrago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have pictures of real animals tho (and I don't want to steal them off of random sites)

      Delete
  5. All the items were greT though why not add them all?

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol n00b, look at jammer central activity calendur, llamas dont cume out untul tomorrow

    ~~jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what's in the update PLAYWILD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder if AJHQ's diamond craze will ever end. We had ONE gem animal in the last few years since the Diamond Shop came out, and now the Mira Fountain is diamond. Gg AJHQ. The llamas are also probably diamond also.

    And how much do you want to bet the candidates for having their item in stores were all member. You know AJHQ.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think i probably check your blog everyday meloetta thought

    ReplyDelete
  10. no update and shops still dont work, thanks ajhq! :L

    ReplyDelete
  11. Update is here and llamas are kinda ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. mel, animaljam updated i have a llama

    ReplyDelete
  13. Llamas are tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  14. [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TFFsEeY8cQg/VYwyIx46vzI/AAAAAAAABoU/4yL07yhjIfE/s320/Glitched%2BTiara.png[/img] Are these tiaras different?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look exactly the same to me
      Maybe do a color test on them

      Delete
    2. I tried and it said they were different once... But one looks lighter than the other to me..

      Delete
    3. I'll do a color test for you later

      Delete
  15. the new update is up now

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lol it looks like Mira is throwing up :D


    great thought

    ReplyDelete
  17. Of course, the llama is 10 diamonds and for members :(

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mel make a post about the update I've been waiting for hours

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners