TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, June 6, 2015

How to make an epic den (Joke Post)

Note: In case you didn't read the title, the post is meant to be a JOKE and isn't meant to be taken seriously. I purposely used bad editing and advice as well as used the word beta incorrectly. Like, a lot

Before you make an epic den, you needs LOTS of den betas! In case anyone's wondering, beta means something that's cool and not in stores. My dad works for AJHQ so I of all people should know what beta means. Don't be fooled! Some items have beta in their name. Some hackers changed the name of these items to trick us into thinking they are real betas but they aren't

Start by picking beta wallpaper and flooring. I chose the ones from halloween because they aren't in stores. They will stop being beta in October but they become more beta over time

Next you should place as many betas in your den as possible. People might think you're a showoff but it's okay. As long as you are beta than them nothing will matter : )
Start with smaller items

As you can see I have a lot of the same den betas. Most of them are the same but it doesn't really matter. The more the better! Remember, if it's not in stores, it's beta

Don't worry about your den looking too nice. The idea is to make an epic den, not a nice den. The more betas you shove in your house the more people will kiss up to you and beg to add you
Cover your walls in betas too. Don't forget to add a river race machine! The claw works too but river race is more beta than the claw

Add some finishing touches. I chose pi pies because randomness = funny

Now that your den is complete it's time to get people to visit your den. The best way is to say "spike giveaway my den"
That message alone gets you a lot of visitors but it might be a good idea to spice it up a little. Try something like "spike giveaway my den everyone gets one no joke i promise"
People will be so amazing by your betas that they will forgive you for lying and sned you gifts and try to add you. Remember, the best people to have as friends are the people that give you free stuff! I tried this and got a huge part of the township to come to my den. Take a look!

7 weeks later and my den finally appeared on the Epic Dens list

I hope this guide helped! Please like, share, subscribe, follow me on ever form of social media ever, sned me gifts, comment, share, repost this on ever website ever, but most importantly, refresh the page 90000000 time so I get famous!

51 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ah, yes, me talking about how overrated spikes are inspired you to do a joke epic den list post...

      Delete
    2. I was originally going to make a "how to be cool on AJ" but then I realised crispy corgi basically made that post already so I had to do something else

      Delete
  2. weeow this wuz a bootiful post mealoatta too bad i didnt get to your den in time for you to sned me a spike :((((((((( congrats on getting so many betas tho wow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i thogt u were my frend my usernem is meloata387 u dont even kno that :((((

      Delete
  3. meloata387, i'm moving in !!1

    no i'm kiddeen. send me the betas or my uncle will hax u.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i bet ur uncel dosent even pley aj lier

      Delete
    2. no i leid. it is my dade bat he wurks 4 aj

      Delete
  4. This is super helpful!!!! Hehehehehehehehejejehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. my favorite post-spiritcloud721

    ReplyDelete
  6. thehesee arre liek the besst tipps evaer! thanks mellatoeta@!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thenk u 4 your kind werdz crespy crugy!!!!

      Delete
  7. ERMAHGERD this guide will totally make me get on the epic dens list! I have finally realized, the secret to being epic is to shove all of your betas in random places in your den!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. DI5 p0s+ w@s so heIpful zomggg!!!¡¡¡!!! Nao i kn0w how2 bee s0 coolcoolcool n have a beeta n ep¡c d3n!!1!23!2!!!1!! ♡♡♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. /\/\!£ +ü+0r!al h3lp3d? g00|)

      Delete
    2. ¥35 ¡+ |)¡d !!32!!!!!12!!!11!!

      Delete
    3. What does /\/\!£ +ü+0r!al h3lp3d? g00|) mean? im getting "I helped u, good" from it bat nothing else and also ¥35 ¡+ |)¡d !!32!!!!!12!!!11!! i get nothing from XD

      Delete
    4. It translates to:
      Mie (my spelled wrong) tutorial helped? good

      The other one translates to:
      Yes it did!!32!!!!!12!!!11!!

      Delete
  9. THIS is such a truly EPIC post that I think it is BETA!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this post, especially since you sarcastically pointed out that randomness does not equal funny. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As Jack always says, it's the golden rule of comedy

      Delete
    2. R.I.P Jackyboy, Unknown - April 1st 2015

      Delete
  11. If you have 3 minute to spare, Meloetta. Naffy, or whoever is reading this, I suggest checking out a short film called Kiwi! that was made in 2006. This may sound like spam, but it's actually really sweet and heartwarming.

    Anyway, Mel, I do actually have a tip for getting into epic dens. Just orginize your den randomly, with mismatched colours and stuff. Unlock it, and wait for AJHQ to look at your "beautiful" den!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That video made me cry as stupid as that sounds :((

      Delete
    2. If you liked it, you can watch a slightly scarier short called Bunny.

      Fun Fact: Bunny was made by the same people who made all the Ice Age films.

      Delete
    3. I've also watched that but I saw those videos a really long time ago

      Delete
    4. Ok i just got a Killer Penguin on Zoo Tycoon 2 i flipped out and called ze police (not rlly) and ze penguin went to jail ze end! that had NOTHING to do with ANYTHING but, is Kiwi about a Kiwi Bird?

      Delete
  12. i love dis this post its so HAWT lol
    -bunnyllover
    ps i really like this blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL! I LOVE IT!! AND LOL, you spelled your OWN USERNAME wrong! AND OMG, THAT EDITING, XD!! THIS IS LIKE, YOUR BEST POST YET!!! Hehe, I like the part " My dad works for AJHQ"! Oh, and "As long as you are more beta than them thats good"!! LOL!!! :D :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sad part is half the game would take this post seriously

      Delete
  14. Anybody reading this, I have 4 words for you to look up that will make u have nightmares and u will be afraid to go anywhere in the dark. Ok here are the 4 words to look up on google or youtube or anywhere. Five Nights At Freddys
    now i DARE u to look that up bat i bet u wont CHICKEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. doesn't 90 percent of aj already know what that is
      it's not even scary
      -clover

      Delete
  15. btw i took that usernanme (meloata387) cuz someone had to

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. looks back. I took the username.....

      Delete
    2. Yes. Sorry for the late reply.

      Delete
  16. Haha meloata I see the betas you used.. You just put on picture of it and spread it around your den so it was like 5 pictures but the betas weren't in your den lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. This person must of followed the steps perfectly all of jamaa township is in their den c: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9k7iBY77aI xDD

    ReplyDelete
  18. Did you photoshop them in XD
    Or
    Are you like me
    And you only use PicMonkey?

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners