TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, June 18, 2015

More Handcuff Info

A while ago I posted about the unreleased Handcuffs item and put it on the Unreleased Items page. When the newest New Jammer tutorial came out, a lion was shown wearing handcuffs


Recently my friend SeptemberCattleDog showed me that the mysterious Handcuffs item isn't completely gone. The the Great Escape adventure, the jailed monkeys are wearing these same handcuffs!
(Thanks Sept for the picture)

Since the monkeys were in jail, this basically confirms that the items are in fact meant to be handcuffs and not some fancy metallic bracelets. We also get to see that handcuffs come in more than one color. The rightmost monkey in the picture has purple ones! AJ's reminding us that even in jail you can still look pretty ♥︎

On the topic of unreleased items, I found some more possible ones. At the Cloud Party, most of the items on display happen to be real items for sale. There are two that aren't for sale anywhere
The rainbow arch and pillow on the right!

Of course they could just be there for decoration, but like I said, all the other things on display are real items, so why not those two?

Now for the unrelated stuff. Since AJHQ deleted a bunch of old inactive accounts (and ones that were very active with fancy dens ¬_¬) a lot of old usernames have been available again. I got some fancy ones like Yeti and snes, but Bradybarr wasn't taken. So of course I had to take Bradybarr (but AJ didn't approve the account so now I don't have the user)
While I was making Bradybarr a slightly weird glitch happened

It looks like a bad edit but it really happened. I just now noticed by looking at the picture again that the scroll bar has two bars. Now it looks ever more like a terrible edit

Tomorrow I think I might finally make a post about animal bases. I don't really know what animal bases are either but I think I have a pretty good idea. I'm terrible at transitions so I'll just throw in the background now (I'm really running out of these)

25 comments:

  1. You probably did notice and I'm sorry if you did I should probably shut up but at the Lucky Party this year they had that rainbow painting furniture item, and it's now at the Cloud Party.
    Do you think AJ deliberately puts unreleased stuff at parties or adventures to mess with us? If so, I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mentioned the paining in the cloud party post I think

      Delete
    2. You did Mel

      Wolfiedrago

      Delete
    3. Oh and if you do have Instagram,follow @dragonsandbeasties
      her pics are so kewl! They're clay dragons and she said she sells them!

      Wolfiedrago

      Delete
  2. Whoa all of sudden I'm seeing a lot of Dino stuff...besides, NatGeo is celebrating Dino Month perhaps because Jurassic World is out...
    Oh dear I have to wait for 3 hours so I can drink or eat again...(fasting remember)

    Wolfiedrago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jurassic world was completely AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
    2. Why are you fasting? o.o

      Delete
  3. There was unreleased stuff if rainbow items before they came to shop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I aw a nonmember bunny saying that she was fasting, too! She is my buddy now... She said she had to wait until "ate" (8) to eat/drink again... Are you guys in like the same country o,o

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's something wrong with the ground in the background

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I tried the oil glitch, it didn't work for me, even after I retried it a few times. But have you heard of the Super Speed Glitch? It is when your animal is REALLY fast! Look up "super speed glitch animal jam" and you will see a few videos about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The oil glitch got fixed years ago
      The super speed glitch happens to me sometimes and it's oddly fun

      Delete
  7. Ooo yeah, I LOVE the speed glitch! Doesn't happen a ton anymore, but that glitch helped me to complete Jamaaliday Rescue! I could walk RIGHT THROUGH THE WALLS! I was liek O,O
    XD! Oh, and I gotta question! In mid-west time, what time do you play AJ? I wanna see you on sometime! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm bad with converting times and I usually just go on at random times during the day. I typically hide in other people's dens so it's rare to ever see me online

      Delete
    2. im hiding in ur den rn :-)

      Delete
  8. okay so I got super excited when I searched up spoopy on the username finder and didn't get a result. obviously I raced to make an account with that glorious username but surprise surprise, it says it's taken. this is why we cant have nice things ): on another note I made an account called speep so I'm slightly more happy now

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mel, is July 9th your actual birthday? Just wanted to know lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 90% chance that it is, 10% chance that it isn't

      Delete
    2. You evil mastermind

      Delete
  10. oh my lord there's a otter wearing a head bandage and a cone there too
    owo
    -wolf122111

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners