TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Spelling Error + Glitch + Free Item

The Jammer Wall thing got removed from the membership ad not long after my last post
Coincidence? Yes

Since that ad wasn't meant to be released yet, but was already in the game, it might mean Jammer Wall will be released soon! TBA was accidentally released early on September 18th last year (wow was it really that long ago?) and took about 2 weeks for it to be officially released as Bitter Sweets. If Jammer Wall follows that pattern, it may be out in the next update! I'm honestly interested to see how it turns out, but hopefully it doesn't replace Jam a Grams. Not that the messaging in Jam a Grams is any good, but it'd be sad to see an almost 5 year old feature get removed

Alright, I'll shut up about Jammer Wall now

An anonymous commenter who signed with "Anonymous who has been talking too much already so bye" told me about another spelling error in AJ. I really shouldn't make a big deal out of this because of the amoutn off sleling erors i maek on here, but AJ is a big official thing or something. That makes it totally different... right? Please say yes
If you go on an account that has bubble chat (the one where you can only use preset messages) and try to type in the chat bar, this comes up

As AWHBTTMASO pointed out, the word "Dashboard" is spelled incorrectly. The mixed around the a and the o spelling "Dashbaord"
If they fix this, I wonder if they'll auto correct you if you type dashbaord in the chat. In 2011 (and p 2010) one of the recycle buttons was spelled "Recyle" missing the second c

If you try typing recyle in the chat it corrects it to the proper spelling. I might be the only one who finds that annoying because I like to purposely spell it as recyle. I might start spelling dashboard wrong on purpose too just to be annoying

I'm really dragging this post out now lol

Another anon told me about a glitch with the Sky Kingdom den. This only works for the preview version in the Diamond Shop. If you preview the den, the giant Mira statue in the middle of the main island is gone!

I didn't bother checking to see if any other preview dens are missing something. If you have nothing better to do, go ahead and check the other dens. If you find anything, you probably shouldn't report it to me because I'm was too lazy to check lol

And finally, the new items today are both at the Freedom Party. I'm only posting them because there's a glitch with one of them like yesterday's Parasol. THis glitch is even better than yesterday's : )

The first one is in the furniture shop

But the cool one's in the clothing store

Yeah, look at that price. 0 gems! That translates to "free"
The price isn't a lie as I stuffed my inventory with them and my gems didn't go down

Now we wait for them to give it a real price and I can sell all of them for some quick gems
This will probably be fixed soon but oh well

63 comments:

  1. Nek minnit once they fix it, your gems that you spent on those mohawks will be taken from you but I'm jk lol I doubt that would happen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be amazing

      Delete
    2. This is getting weird
      Why are AJ so glitch with their gem releasing lately
      IS IT A SIIGGGNNN

      Delete
    3. Meloetta, the animal bases in Play Wild are just secret areas you can go into

      There aren't any secret shops or games or pretty much anything cool in them

      -1987x15

      Delete
    4. It must be
      And with the summer carnival voices
      IT HAS TO BE A MESSAGE

      Delete
    5. "you better watch your way"
      "big"
      "hey guys"
      "running around the world"
      "hey bella bella heyy little"
      "hey come on back come over here"
      " a prize come on get a prize now"
      "win big"
      "you're free filing you're gonna burn your legs off"
      "ointment now get your orchids"
      "bottom dollar"
      "try for a ride"
      I'll pay it to the ring I'll promise you that"
      "come on sir"

      Delete
    6. The bella bella one creeps me out it means beautiful in Italian is the carnival guy flirting with a potential victim 030

      Delete
    7. Speaking of burning body parts, I got a bad burn on my arm yesterday

      Ouch

      Delete
    8. I can only hear better watch your way and a prize come on getta prize now! XD though!! " Your free filling you're gonna burn ur legs off" That is FOR SURE the funniest!!!

      Delete
  2. The mira fountain whatever was always not in the preview! I remember previewing the den when the preview feature was released. :) Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has rained yesterday non stop and is still raining right now nonstop:( So many clothes glitches wow ajhq. Maybe they hired someone new that isn't doing his/her job properly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love drizzly rain that leaves tiny droplets in your hair in Autumn because the day after it looks like magic srsly

      Delete
    2. I donut leik rain :((

      Delete
    3. I've always thought AJHQ was a bunch of robots, so maybe their robots were malfunctioning or something.

      Delete
  4. *makes a scared face and says in a small voice* AJ, whatever you do, don't remove gems. *cowers in a corner in fear of that happening*

    ReplyDelete
  5. REMEMBER THAT UNRELEASED RASBERRY COLOR?

    ReplyDelete
  6. THERE IS A LIGHT LIGHT BLUE COLOR GLITCH

    ReplyDelete
  7. IF YOU REPLY I WANT YOU TO MEET ME ON ANIMAL JAM AT 6:00 ON ALDAN. MEET ME IN THE DIAMOND SHOP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your first comment didn't show for some reason, but is this a method to get old sekrit raspberry? If it is I already know

      Delete
    2. IT ISNT TO GET A RASBERRY COLOR

      Delete
    3. ITS A LIGHT LIGHT VERY LIGHT BLUE

      Delete
    4. Is it this?
      [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Xin2h2lG04s/Ts0OXXIvFnI/AAAAAAAADuY/9Uwi-autmTE/s1600/screenshot_31.png[/img]

      It's been available since November 23rd 2011 if it is

      Delete
  8. Dialga is just laughing

    This person was screaming "I LOST YM SPIKE!!!"
    First off, "Spike" eww
    Spiked Collar pls
    They then took it off their animal.
    It was still on the Trade List.
    GG.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reminds me of something that happened last year with my friend at the carnival

      There was a girl complaining she got hacked or scammed or something and lost all her rares. We looked at her other animal and it had rare stuff. We pointed that out and she said "its a glitch"
      We told her to switch to the other animal and it was still wearing the rare stuff. She /tried/ to quickly take it all off but it took her like 30 seconds
      Both of us sarcastically said "that's a weird glitch"

      Delete
    2. I think the reason why everyone called the "spike" or "spikes" is AJ's fault.
      1) You can only say "spikes" in JAG
      2) Non members can't say "spiked collars", at least non members without free chat
      Poor b : (((

      Delete
    3. I know people with free chat that say spike tho

      Delete
    4. Me too, I'm just saying that may be a reason it is considered "cool"

      Delete
  9. When I buy or sell stuff, I get no gems. It says I lose 1,000 gems if I buy an animal, buy that is it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen, fix your game. Their chat filter is broken I just got suspended for saying "brb getting my storage". I have to use my storage. Btw my bday is July 1st. And I get suspended. Btw thx for the stuff Mel! I needed a green jamaaliday bow.

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! I got suspended by saying "i kwit" once

      Delete
    3. It didn't surprise me when I got suspended for what I said lol
      My dad commented "At least the chat filter is working"
      Haha nope

      Delete
    4. xD. And I have never seen you reply 2 minutes later before xd. Now once I get unsuspended I will make that whole Jamaaliday things you gave me a look. And well, AJ has a broken chat filter 030. well k bye

      Delete
    5. I looked on my dashbaord (get what I did?) And it was for language. brb getting my storage is language what the heck animal jam.

      Delete
    6. I might go on an alt that has free chat and say what you said and see if I get suspended


      actually I'll do it right now and report back

      Delete
    7. Still alive
      [img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-r1oBsSDnUr0/VZGwdg96iJI/AAAAAAAAUf8/tOvUrT7dXNQ/s1600/screenshot_135.png[/img]

      Delete
    8. ITS STILL ALIVE!!!! takes dual swords CUTS BUNNY IN THE THROAT. now its dead

      Delete
  10. It's not really a coincidence. Lot's of blogs have the Jammer Wall posted, Spirit, Legendary Palooza, Youtube, Flash.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! 0 gems!? Did they fix it yet, I wonder? Ur right, the Jammer Wall would be cool, but I WOULD miss Jam A Grams. Although those are so strict they dont even let you spell sorry! They keep fixing and changing that word on J.A.G.s! One day you can spell it right, the next you gotta go back to sort he!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't understand that. Usually after updates it lets you say sorry. then a day later they take the word away. It still lets you type it completely but you just can't sned it

      Delete
    2. I don't think that aj will take away jam a grams because how would you send gifts? Unless that's a new security thing or whatever

      Delete
    3. They could just add a gifting feature to jammer wall

      Delete
    4. That would suck, because you probably couldn't send non members stuff :(
      I mean, why can't non members receive gifts? It would make having a storage account SO MUCH EASIER

      Delete
    5. You can't send nonmembers stuff anyway. It just gives you an error message saying gifting is members only

      Apparently AJ doesn't like storage accounts. You can't make a new account with "storage" in the name because "it's not valid"
      plus they keep deleting some storages

      Delete
    6. Why don't AJHQ go and give us more iteem sloots!?
      Oh and do you prefer Minions or Inside Out? I wanna know.

      Delete
    7. I have no opinion because I haven't seen either

      Delete
    8. I think they wont let nonmembers send gifts because of you know who, Awesome Sunnybrave...

      Delete
  12. Uh Oh.
    I have an account called:
    plushiestorebot
    It has all my plushhies.
    I was going to tranfer them to ny account but ifcAJ deletes it. *cri*

    I had BOSS and Breadstick and Watery and Minda and Karen and Bite and T and Arrietta and Oreo and Rana and Luna and Roger and Some of the Other Pandas and um.. Alit of non breadstick plushies.

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners