TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Splatoon is fun

I didn't know what to title this post so I named it after that new game... It's fun

I don't normally post about what happens on the Daily Explorer but one of their recent posts caught my interest

It's been a long time since they had a contest that was about looking up pointless facts about plants and posting them in the comments, especially one with a reward other than 5 diamonds that can't even buy you a new animal! This one's for designing a den item that will be put into stores
I think you can enter as many times as you want but even then I'm still gonna lose lol

Speaking of terrible blogs, this is how mine used to look in 2011 when there were only 34 posts

Now there's close to 1,000 posts and the blog looks much different. I used to use a different font and  a wider variety of color. I still use that same orange for sidebar links though. My pages used to be text links instead of fancy pictures. Maybe I'll set it back to the old layout (except for the page links) again or something (or an unfitting halloween theme because I love halloween)

There used to be a glitch with dolphin eyes when oceans were first released. If you used the closed eyes (without eyelashes) on a dolphin it was supposed to look like this

But outside of the inventory screen they looked like this

Just imagine real dolphins with those eyes. Yeah, creepy

This is a comparison between the original daily spin and the one we have now

Another glitch that used to exist but now doesn't was with pandas and beards
If you wore a beard on a panda, the tip of the beard would change to the color of the band on the beard

I miss when these little visual glitches used to happen. They were so common too : (
RIP pointless glitch 2011 - 2011

30 comments:

  1. I'm going to draw cactus stuff and new plushies and all that stuff i was going to do earlier. But I don't have a scanner and I'm really bad at computer art so I'm going to wait until I get this painting spp on my new ipad mini..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can use the art studio in Coral Canyons and submit your art straight from there
      I wouldn't say it's the best drawing program though

      Delete
  2. I did read everything, but I want to say this
    I want Splatoon so bad
    I want a WiiU
    The ads looks so good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so bad at it but it's so fun

      Delete
    2. I am probably never going to get a Wii U, but I still want to get it because there are so many good games on it.

      Not sue if I want Splatoon, but from what I've heard about it, it sounds good. I already want 3 DS and 3DS games for my birthday so maybe I'll wait to get it for Christmas

      Delete
    3. I'm really sad that they made the WiiU actually. RIP, DS :(

      Delete
    4. The DS or the 3DS?

      Delete
    5. I got a Wii U but I really really REALLY suck at Splatoon. And the ad song annoys me. AWWH now it's in my head. *sings* Ur a squid now ur a kid now ur a kid ur a squid....

      Delete
    6. Omg I have the original Ds, original wii and a dead Gameboy. I AM TOO OLDSCHOOL FOR THIS GENERATION ;_;

      Delete
    7. I was going to get an original DS but then we found out DS Lite just came out like a day before so I got that instead

      Delete
    8. When I first started Splatoon I was really terrible with anything other than the roller. Maybe you should try the roller without tilt controls for a while and get used to it (lol it worked for me)

      Delete
  3. Same type of beard glitch occurred with lions too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR OLD BLOG YES. MEMORIES. NOSTALGIA

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's actually nice of ajhq to put a contest out instead of in the jamaa journal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the random post thing!
    -Loviegirl13

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. an ocean den item
      http://animaljamflash.blogspot.com/2012/02/coral-fence-peice-and-chat-box.html

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. Some of them are pretty ugly

      Delete
    4. I guess they're pretty rare because they aren't in adventures and no one buys ocean den items

      Delete
    5. Plus they were only in store about a week.

      Delete
  8. :types in comment:

    :publishes:

    : "To Prove You're Not a Robot" thing comes up:

    O.o

    Blogger, do you REALLY believe that I'm a robot? Alright, I am a dinosaur, but a robot?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Guess what mel I MADE A BLOG wut wut u wanna check it out?
    http://animaljamnutshellblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you add the anonymous option to your blog please? I wanna comment but there is no anonymous option :(

      Delete
  10. Aww, I wish I could have experienced those cool glitches! :(
    Y U GOTTA TAKE AWAY ALL DA COOL GLITCHES AJHQ?! ( Why u gotta be so RUUUDE), lol, like the song!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the part where it says "don't you know I'm human toooo?" and I'm like "or am I? Heh heh heh..." :3

      Delete
  11. Yay!!! I finally finished my edited profile picture!!! Wait...wah! KuruKuruTako's is the same thing?! (is flooded with embarrassment) :(

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners