TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Top 10 Favorite 2010 Items

These are my favorite 10 items that were introduced in 2010. They're in no particular order so I really shouldn't call this a Top 10 list but too bad
I included old item icons for each of them plus my trash reasoning behind them being on this list

Phantom Hat
Phantom Hats were one of my dream item in my first months of AJ. I remember seeing one on someone's trade list in the Juice Hut in the first week the trade system came out. I didn't know much about AJ at the time so I thought they were for sale in the Phantom Vortex

Pink Glove
Back when I was a stereotypical little girl who is obsessed with everything pink and purple, and when Gloves weren't treated like garbaje, I wanted a pink glove very badly. My friend somehow managed to get me one (coloured gloves were very hard to get) and I fell in love with pink gloves since. I especially love how they look on wolves ♥︎

Gray Witch Hat
Witch Hats were also one of my dream items in 2011. My original username was Mayksufi, and when I finally got a witch hat, I changed my name to WitchHatBunny because I loved the witch hat so much. Why? I don't know. I love the pink ones too but the gray ones will always have a special place in my pixelated heart

Scary Bat Wings
Four of my favorite things are black, orange, Halloween, and bats. That being said, Scary Bat Wings are perfect for me. I also love items that have slightly different colours than "normal" items (these have orange tips while the ones in stores called Wings have pink tips)

Original Demon Mask
These remind me of Halloween and 2011, both of which bring back good memories. Besides the black and orange, I just really love the designs of these "masks"
Too bad we can't even say their names in AJ without spelling the word demon wrong

Yellow Jamaaliday Bow
I've always considered Jamaaliday Bows to be incredibly adorable on bunnies. Especially the yellow ones. If only they had orange ones...

Blue/Purple Elf Bracelets
Most of my old outfits had Elf Bracelets. That was probably because there were only like 7 leg items at the time, but I still love them. I like the shade of blueish purple on them

Minty Pilgrim Hat
I love all the original colours of Pilgrim Hats but my favorite has to be the brown and green one. That shade of brown and minty green just go so nicely together. Minty fresh!

Red Leaf Necklace
I couldn't decide between the blue or red Leaf Necklace but I ended up going for red. Leave necklaces look good on most animals in my opinion, and they're one of AJ's oldest items

Red Top Hat
This was part of signature look when my username was still LoveLost, as well as the red leaf necklace. Red top hats became my favorite top hats after I got one in a lucky trade in 2011
Now they bring back bad memories but that's okay because they look cool lol

36 comments:

  1. Mel, here is a choice for your blog:

    Make daily posts about what happened recently in AJ, and if there was nothing interesting, post something about history, mistakes and animals

    I think a post about comparing real-life animals to AJ's animals... that would be cool.

    Wolfiedrago

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do you mean by "what happened recently in AJ"? Like news stuff?

      Delete
  2. Of course the Original Demon Mask lol
    I love phantom hats though. They were around at the hat update last year wasn't it? What was that called.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The hatopalooza thing? I wouldn't know, I wasn't there

      Delete
  3. I need the original demon hat. Do se the yellow jamaalidays bow still exist?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes
      It was really rare back in the day, I guess it is now too (too bad it's in eagle quest)

      Delete
  4. I have a glitched pilguim hat but it only glitches on egels idk if still works and pardon the bad grammar all u gramer nazis out there

    YYYYYYYYYUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY IST SUMMER IM GOUN TO GEORGIA

    Share Gif: http://media0.giphy.com/media/Uh1hz4CExljby/200w.gif

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in Georgia 030. Have fun in my home state!

      Delete
    2. Cool im going to eljay with my grandparents

      Delete
  5. We share the same opinions mel =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wasn't Animal Jam going to update today?Last time it did so was on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it would update too but I guess they're back on their normal schedule

      Delete
  7. I remember the glove hype, as well as the bat wing one. But the glove hype I remembered more. Everybody would beg or plead for them, because at the time they were so hard to get. Good times..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AJ still tries to get people into gloves again but it never works : (

      Delete
  8. were r silver headdresss meluoetta >:(

    ~jackyboy9917835219

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't have horrible taste like you, jacky ♡

      Delete
    2. haha yes u do y else wold your breath smel lik thta

      ~jackyboy9917835219

      Delete
    3. Minty fresh is not bad taste

      Delete
    4. OMG Jackyboy is alive!
      Also TONORROW is amaze day.
      Carl shall rise from the dead.

      Delete
    5. And the other one whose name I forgot

      Delete
    6. teh lama? hes my inspirashun!

      ~jackyboy9917835219

      Delete
  9. Mel do you have a yellow jamaaliday bow? if not do you want one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one in storage somewhere (if AJ didn't delete them yet)

      Delete
  10. THERE WAS A KIRBY CARTOON?!

    OH MY GOD!!! WHAT DID THEY DO WITH HIS VOICE?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the best episode
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdJf-SOMcQg

      Delete
    2. Why is Dedede's beak so crooked? Well, it's Dedede, you don't really know what to expect from a corrupt penguin king

      Delete
  11. Awww, Meta Knight is so cute! #crush

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners