TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, June 22, 2015

What should I change the title to?

Well, I'm officially out of ideas. That being said, there may or may not be a new post tomorrow
I could start making short, informative posts about stuff on some of my pages so I have something to link to. For example, a post specifically about info on Beta Hoods. I will then put a link to that post on the Special Items page in the second I wrote about Beta Hoods. Most of the stuff in these short informative posts will be repeated things from other posts, but I guess those are better than nothing. The reason I want to do this is to keep those pages short and clean

I changed the background to a picture of old Crystal Sands. Since AJ is in summer mode I figured that background is more... fitting

Anyway...

Here's some 7-months-ago-nostalgia for you

Something I never quite understood was the 8th daily gift from last year's Jamaalidays. The box for it was very sparkly. None of the other gifts had any sparkles at all which implied Gift 8 was going to be something really special

But do you remember what it was? Just a normal gift, a Marshmallow Chair. AJ was really glitchy in December so maybe this was just a glitch. I still feel like it was supposed to be something different

I don't really know why I'm posting about that again. I'm probably just desperate for something to post about lol

I found an old picture I took of the infamous red paint

It may or may not be one of the only pictures of red paint in someone's den on the internet. I wouldn't know because I don't care enough to look lol
I made that in my den when someone pointed out that red paint looks like blood. Blood isn't really a bright-almost-pink shade of red but I guess it looked close enough for parents to complain

Today I'll give two backgrounds. I already linked to the first one in a recent post but most people probably missed it since it was just a link and not a picture. I want to give it a "proper" showing so newer players can see what Crystal Sands used to look like in 2010 and 2011

The second one is the Temple of Zios in a different perspective than the one I already posted

And that's it
pls sned ideas

42 comments:

  1. I love that crime scene lol
    That is a great use of the lucky adventure item lolol
    I would send ideas if you had an email
    Love the background
    ok bai

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what if u did a post encouraging everyone to send a suggestion to AJHQ. Maybe if enough people send one, AJ might include a few! Not the best idea I admit but i'm tirred

      Delete
  2. Ummmmmm.
    Rant on about silleh stuff.
    Make a dictionary!
    Meh, I'm not thinking enough yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about make a list of what most AJ games are a ripoff of? Like, Hedge Hog is a Pac-Man knockoff. Some are obvious but some are harder to spot, like maybe Best Guess.

    Also, I found out what my friends problem was. She though she was Kirby,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give me a link to that post.

      How about a post on the Top 10 Reasons Spikes are Bad?

      Delete
    2. I made the knockoff games post when I came back to blogging last year
      Click for post

      I already made too many posts about spiked collars (2 is enough)

      Delete
  4. Was the old Crystal Sands nice? I never got to see it. ^.^
    Also, I was wondering is there any way I can join your blog? (As in, become a member so I'm alerted on blogger when you post something new c;) I can't find the gadget anywhere, but maybe it's around here somewhere and I'm just blind. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty plain, basic, and boring but it brings back so many good memories to me which is why I prefer the old one to the new one

      Delete
    2. also I don't have a member or follow gadget

      Delete
  5. I have a Milky Tiara item icon. Does it work?
    Beta_Tiara.png
    If not then how.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Btw found it on Google Images.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like stealing images from google

      Delete
    2. Oh nvm I got another. From my friend that has one. It is rlly similar but whatevs. I will sned it later.

      Delete
  7. Write about beta hoods and why you should send me one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Write about how rur spice dollars are

    ReplyDelete
  9. *sneds idea*

    Maybe you could do like a top ten sort of thing? Like, top ten most overrated rares? Top five of your personal favourite animals on animal jam? Top 5 most underrated games?

    Or maybe you could try pointing out how much the shamans changed when AJHQ turned up them into alphas?

    Eh I'm not very good at ideas either so
    Don't take my word for anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good idea! I have heard the, "Top Ten" lists bring in a lot of comments about opinions, which gets a conversation started!

      Delete
  10. What about posting about Captin Mellievel or however you spell his name. Or the random spears in stores.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'll give you a million spice dollars.
    They're dollars with spicy flavoring
    They're not spiked collars
    PLUS THEY'RE MONEY (only worth a penny though lol)
    ------------------------------
    also
    ------- *scene begins*--
    Me: *walks in as my cow elephant*
    Some person: nice acting lol
    Me: ... *goes to type this comment*
    -------------------------------
    woo spam woo
    -------------------------------
    Caution:
    The following werdz is spam
    --------------------------------
    nfjadsbvifbgiadbvgaojkbvfnjaksvgbajsdfaojbKWBFKAJWFBkjwbrfKJWBFKJwbfkjBFKARJBFGKAJBGKJFBGKJbkjBKJBWvkjwbgkjbkjrbgakjegarggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrefrewfagbahfbisafffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhreebefhbfvhfbsehkfbaskhbvgkahdjfnlewfnawfjwKJB
    ----------------------------------
    bye I luv u

    ReplyDelete
  12. Even though you are getting bored, I think your blog is awesome! Just an idea because you asked: do another game comparison post. You've done Club Penguin and Minecraft...are there any others? Judging by your blog name, you like or liked Pokemon at one time. Any similarities between the two, other than they both have regions/lands?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not getting bored, just boring lol
      Pokemon is an RPG and AJ is a... non RPG so it would be hard to find similarities

      Delete
  13. I got a random.. but I guess it would be good idea.
    You could do shout-outs, or like pet info, or funny cat pictures at the end of all posts. You could also do maybe, ( just maybe ) glitches and maybe you could host parties once in a while. Thats just my ideas though. :|

    ReplyDelete
  14. Maybe you could do things like possible future dens or places or something

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mel what page is today's RIM on????

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice new background. A post idea is maybe finding jammers in jamaa and comparing them to people on aj?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand, aren't jammer in jamaa and people on aj the same thing?

      Delete
  17. Do more joke posts.

    I wanted to share a story with you. This wolf was claiming that beta meant "removed from stores" I kept trying to tell it that beta meant "from the beta testing of animal jam" but it was no use. The wolf actually made us go around asking people what it meant. When about 7 people "from the old times of animal jam" it was like "YOU ALL DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS!" The wolf went to it's den and a fox and I followed it. When we tried to convince some more the wolf said "No, you guys are thinking of beta days, I mean beta items."

    I just wasted your time with something you don't care about. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been told beta means "cool and interesting things"

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners