TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Wow AJ

It's not unknown that AJ's chat sensors are a little... weird. The example I always give is "we can host pooping parties but we can't say the creator of AJ's name" (which isn't accurate anymore because they no longer go by Smart Bomb)
I found something even more messed up. Take a look

If for some reason you can't tell by the gif, you can say the word "wife" in the chat but you get a warning for saying "husband"

Seriosly AJ? I could understand if they banned both words as they don't want people getting married in a game for kids, but... wow

...

Here's mini rant a little bit of a PSA - don't spend a lot of gems on dens for storage accounts and make sure to log into them at least once a year

I'll give you a short little story for this. Last year in December I made a storage account and spent 35 thousand gems on Sleigh Runways and filled the den. Yes, I know I'm crazy but that's not the point. In February of this year I made another storage and filled the den with various colours of Inflatable Ottomans making it look like a jelly bounce house. That den also cost me 35 thousand gems to make
AJHQ recently deleted a couple of my storage accounts. I spent 35 thousand gems on each of their dens. Today I found out AJHQ deleted both of those accounts. It could just be an accident that they were deleted but I have a strong feeling that AJ thought I hacked in the gems or cloned the items to fill the dens. I did get all the gems for the items legitimately (Best Dressed and Fruit Slinger were on 2x gems when I made the dens) so they shouldn't have gotten deleted. My point is, don't be crazy and spend 35k on a storage den! AJHQ will probably delete the account

I emailed AJ about it and they just told me they sent me this

The only "requirement" those accounts met was they never had membership. They implied if an account hasn't had membership in its lifetime then it might get deleted. Wow AJ


To brighten the mood, here's yet another background for you. This one's of the Lost Temple of Zios

40 comments:

  1. wow so if you never had membership, there's a chance that they'll ban you? wow ok aj. lovely.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't ban you, they delete your account completely

      Delete
    2. That's mested up and that's proof right there, all they care about is money.

      Delete
  2. Wow... aj is sexist lol but seriously AJ? I mean come on, that is not being equal and fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I know why you can say wife, is because it's always the female articwolves that want *coff dates *coff and practically no males want to or something so.. Yas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You also cannot say:

    Bomberman
    Microsoft
    Age (What if we are talking about Ice Age?)
    Scam
    Webkinz (It's just another website! What's so bad about it?)
    I love you (I'M TRYING TO FANGIRL OVER HERE!)

    And SO much more!

    P.S. I am now signing off as Famicom because that's what I want my new username to be. IF YOU STEAL IT YOU WILL DIE A BRUTAL DEATH.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can say I love you if you use a capital i instead of an L

      Delete
    2. I Iove you, Mel! :)

      I can finally FANGIRL is because!

      Delete
    3. I meant "in peace," not "in because." Stupid autocorrect.

      Delete
  5. That's not very fair for boys :I btw I'm a girl so yeah...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow AJ why do you need money so badly

    Oh and about the new Sand Man in Jam Mart Furniture, I think all the little girls will get the snowman and pretend like Olaf is singing that summer song with all the sand people. .3.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you know how to get the secret raspberry color?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only on patterns
      I have a bunny with secret raspberry pattern

      Delete
    2. Do you think you can show me how?

      Delete
    3. I'm supposed to keep the method a sekrit so it depends

      Delete
    4. Aww, dang it :( I asked Woot eariler and he was like fox onto dolphin and I was like what? lol

      Delete
    5. Wow mel, Nemachu reads your blog and he's talking to you! He's kinda famous and he used to (I think he still does) own unreleased items!

      Delete
    6. But I thought you made a post on how to do it?

      Delete
    7. In 2011 I did but that method hasn't worked for years

      Delete
    8. May I will tell him if you don't mind

      Delete
  8. Hey Meloetta, I found more evidence that Sarepia is being redone. If you go to the map and click on the shop icon to locate all the shops in Jamaa, you'll find that there is an extra shop button in Sarepia that when you click it does nothing. Kinda interesting, really.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should just make a post with all the common words we use that you can't say on aj

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait, nevermind, just realized they added a whole new shop

    ReplyDelete
  11. They also deleted some of my storages, but they had 6 beta blankets, 12 tikis 36ish den betas and over a dozen spice dollars, the only requirement they met was no membership :L

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but you know how fancy my dens get on my main.

      Delete
  12. IKR! AJ got REALLY strict! But anyway, that is really weird that they deleted your other accounts, I have an account with almost an entire den filled with trees, and it is fine! Weird...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Meloetta! :D Okie so i was just doing the spring bunny glitch again and all of a sudden this REALLY strange glitch happened after i had switched to a land den on my friend's screen o.o.. Haha its pretty strange! I thought you might be interested in using this for your blog so feel free to use it if you would like! ;) Oh btw my friend took the picture of it and she posted it on her instagram so here is the link to it c; https://instagram.com/lightningrod.mlp/
    I Love your blog btw! ;D Keep up the amazing work ;)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow deja vu did you post this exact comment before? I remember reading it before

      Delete
  14. Woah! Are the lavenderish looking flowers you have on the bunny glitched:)?

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can't say:
    Numbers
    But (they probably think your saying BUTT)
    Isnt (without ' )
    Beach (they think your saying b1tch)
    A bunch of other stuff that has no reason not to be said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can say but if you have free chat

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners