TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Monday, July 27, 2015

AJ Ideas Part 4

Here are some more of my terrible AJ ideas. I can almost guarantee none of these will ever happen but I can still dream right? No? : (

Old Crystal Sands Party
I think it's safe to assume by now that the old Crystal Sands is never coming back. I thought the remodel in 2011 was just for the summer... but it's been like 4 years so I guess I was wrong lol

While Crystal Sands will never revert itself back to its original look, I think they could still bring it back in the form of a party. You know, like how they brought back the beta dens in the form of the Beta Party. It would give newer players a change to see how the room used to look and would bring back memories to the older players. I don't see any downside to adding this, so why not?

Cactus Hats

Remember how I never stopped talking about Shark Hats and then they finally got released? Maybe if I never shut up about Cactus Hats they'll add those too... in 4 years

Buddy Notifications
Idea from a glitch I had where it notified me when by buddy logged off
What if they added a feature where it tells you when specific friends logged in/out? You would've have to open your buddy list when it flashes anymore (because one click is so much work lol)

Vanish Mode
What I mean by "vanish mode" is an option to be completely invisible, even to your own buddies. You could log in without anyone knowing, just like a ninja or something. This feature would probably do more harm than good (because spying and stuff) but I can think of some thing this would be really useful for. Maybe to "balance" it, with vanish mode you're only allowed ot go to your own den. That way you can't really spy on people. Yes I know it's a terrible idea but I still want it

Flooring Preview Mode
Before you buy a new den you can preview it by click the giant button that says "Preview"
I think when you're in one of those preview rooms, an inventory screen should come up with all the floorings and wallpapers that you can put in the preview den. That way you can see how they all look in that den without having to buy the den! At the very least it should let you put the walls/floorings that you own in the preview den Plus it would save me a lot of work on the page that I probably won't be able to finish!

Beta Server
This idea will go in the "this will never happen in a million years" pile
The Beta Server would be a server you can log into that changes all the looks of rooms/lands to how they were in beta as well as make all the shops sell what they did in beta. They'd have to make it so you can't bring items from the beta server to a normal server and vice versa (or bring new animals to the beta servers)
Yes I know beta was a testing phase and it has no reason to come back but it would make people stop saying "OMG GUYZ TEH BETTA DAYZ R COMIN BAK!!!!"

Ultra Rare Items In Leap Year Party

The Leap Year Party was, as the name suggests, a party to celebrate the leap year (more info > here <)
It was in 2012 and I think I remember AJ saying it would return every 4 years. The next one should be in 2016. The original Leap Year Party sold rare versions of items even before Rare Mondays existed. Because of eagle quest, the Leap Year items aren't special anymore (unless they aren't in eagle quest I really don't know)
I think the next Leap Year party should sell AJ's ultra rare items such as the "beta" eye, "beta" elf helmet, "beta" creature mask, and milky tiaras. It would hopefully make hacking less common and give players a chance to have an item that they will otherwise never be able to get because of how rare they are. Of course the like 5 people who have "special" items would complain but I still think they should do this! Oh, and they should also put cactus hats in the party too

Den Lands

I think I mentioned this idea in another post but I can't find it. I think they should make den versions of AJ lands like how they made the Bounce Party room into a den! It would be really cool to decorate Jamaa Township without having to use fancy precise glitches that I still can't get to work


If I could only have one of these features I'd pick the Leap Year Party one. I want cactus hats too so I put that at the end of what I wrote for that idea lol

The end

42 comments:

  1. Beta Party? There's a Beta Party? o.o And you can preview dens? Wow. Cool.
    And those are all cool ideas :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was last August
      It was a party that showed the beta den and sold den items that were used as decorations in beta, such as the monkey statue that used to be in the temple of zios

      But since barely anyone knows what beta means anymore, barely anyone knew the items were used as decorations in beta

      Delete
    2. Typical. I would miss out on that. *sob* Do you think it'll come back?

      Delete
    3. I'm pretty sure they said in a newspaper that it would return next year, so probably soon

      Delete
  2. Cactus has would be des.
    I really like the Buddy Notifications!

    ReplyDelete
  3. another idea is you know how you get a number on the den logo that says when someone comes in? Well how do you know who it is? I've always wanted to click that's number and it say the username and then you click on the username to see the player card like in adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats actually a good idea like if a buddy is there or its sum.random troller also you shuld be able.to lock out certain people in ur den like if ur talking tu a buddy abut sumthing and then (idk) snowyclaw shows.up. then 20 trollers come in and u cant buddy snowyclaw cuz the buddy list is full. Instead of locking everyone but buddies u can lock out certain people. This wuld be nice btw its an exaple not real 3: sadly aalso........ ITS RAINING TACOS FROM OUT OF THE SKY!

      Delete
  4. I would want the den lands feature. Sounds pretty cool (could never get that glitch to work x3)

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you want, I can help with some of the floorings for dens you don't have. I don't have Pink Forest Walls, Planet Walls, Spaceship Grey, or Moon Dirt so obviously I can't do those ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have all the floors and walls, the problem is the editing. I want to crop all the pictures so they look nice like I did in this post:
      http://animaljamflash.blogspot.com/2015/05/beach-house-flooring-and-wallpapers.html

      Since I don't have photoshop it's really hard to edit some of the pictures because of the shape

      Delete
    2. EDIT: I just got Spaceship Gray.

      Delete
    3. its ok if the editing isn't perfect (i would do it way worse lol)

      Delete
  6. How about Vanish mode but you can't trade, send JAGS, Play Games, use Jammer Walls or Visit Dens?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or maybe you can't see anyone else and nobody can see you. So you could still play games, go to your den, and buy stuff, but you can't do anything "social"

      Delete
    2. Isn't that normal AJ? Because nobody does anything soical currently.

      Delete
    3. People trade and play eagle quest with other people all day which is "social" I guess

      Delete
  7. That's a actually really good idea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you rather have.....
    A: Squid hats
    B: Cactus hats
    C: Nacho hats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Squid hats? I know what I want more than cactus hats now

      Delete
    2. EWW NACHOS ARE GROSS

      Delete
    3. I want Captain Melville's Juice Hut as a den for some reason.

      Delete
    4. I kind of want the juice hut as my den too

      Delete
    5. C looks like a happy face look C: see the smile aldo nacho.hats and turtle hats lol:3

      Delete
  9. NOOOOOO CROCODILES GETTING ELIMINATED WHYYYYY WHYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!













    time to go on all the computers and vote for pandas....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reminding me I have like 12 browsers I can vote on lol

      Delete
  10. Is this a milky tiara?

    http://picturesthaticanuse.blogspot.com/2015/07/milky-tiara-icon.html

    You can use it, I noticed you said you still need one on the specials page.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe it is, where did you get the picture?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it in my old pictures actually, not sure where it originally came from.

      Delete
    2. So you don't know if you were the one who took the picture?

      Delete
  12. I was searching random users and I found this one person with a weird item on them, im not sure what it was but do you know? there user is: 15
    I would put a picture but idk how lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not exactly sure what it is, maybe a pirate sword or shark fin

      Delete
    2. oh ok, thanks!

      Delete
  13. Hey those are actually pretty good ideas! I like the flooring and wallpaper preview idea, it WOULD make things a lot easier! Buddy notifications would be handy too. And VANISH MODE! Ooo! Let's hope that one day we can be invisible somewhere on this game, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Day 25 Poll Results

    Crocodile 35 (32%)
    Dolphin 13 (11%)
    Koala 12 (11%)
    Panda 23 (21%)
    Penguin 9 (8%)
    Raccoon 7 (6%)
    Seal 10 (9%)

    Crocodiles have been eliminated with 35 votes! Aww I really wanted crocs to get to the end : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Nooooo not the breadsticks!!!!! :'( ;-; 3: life is ruined

      Delete
    2. We all look back at this and cry.

      Delete
  15. uhhhhhhhh i know dis weird but when i looked at it for to long it looked 3D

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think a good idea for ajhq would be turning invisible while editing ur den

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners