TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Another Jammer Wall Thing

Since I didn't leave yet I might as well post something I guess. After this I'm taking a break for a few days. I'll try to publish comments, edit the daily item, and update the poll but I won't be posting until I get back. Unless of course there's something really cool happens in AJ but I doubt it lol

My good friend-who-I-never-see-anymore Lit Lits noticed they changed the parent dashboard a little

There's now an option to enable/disable > Jammer Wall <, that feature that doesn't exist yet. They got rid of the original ad for it but the option on the parent dash is still there. They also renamed the thing that let you "lock" your account. It's now labeled "Web Account"
They used the word "web" again in "Chat Settings (Web)" which makes me think there will soon be settings for Play Wild on the parent dashboard
It may not seem like a big update but this would be huge news for me if it were still 2014. When I came back to blogging, I posted > this <
In that post I talked about a problem I had with some of my accounts. Basically all the accounts I had that weren't on the first page were locked/disabled and I couldn't unlock/enable them. If I tried to the page just refreshed. That issue is finally fixed! It only took like 2 years, but yay!

An anonymous person reminded me of a glitch I found back in 2011 or 12. It was a glitch with the chat that makes this come up

I forgot what you had to say to do the glitch so I searched "animal jam class object" and found this blog
> Click <

According to that blog, either me or gingerpawz (or both of us?) found the glitch. And yes, to the 12 people who don't believe it, I'm LoveLost lol
For some reason the glitch still works! All you have to do is type "constructor" in the chat and it turns into [class Object]

I'm two pictures in the comments of a thing I got (not AJ related which is why it's in the comments) so go ahead and check that out if you care but it's really not worth it honestly

Well, time to vanish for a few days but i will probably make some excuse to post or something lol

35 comments:

  1. So I got this super posable figure thing of Ika Musume from one of my favorite shows, Squid Girl (侵略!イカ娘)
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-GwPx_JNmwv0/VZ4gmD5YW-I/AAAAAAAAUzU/wtSiHVJmy_I/s1600/squidding.png[/img]

    It's cute
    [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ytzcs3Us99g/VZ4n4UCD2BI/AAAAAAAAUzo/QnLGepe0_cw/s1600/sewq.png[/img]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She surely does look like a squid Mel u must like Anime...

      Delete
    2. Can u tell me the font u use? It looks a lot like mine

      Delete
    3. THE UPDATE HAD JAMMER WALL THATS WHY

      Delete
    4. Squid Girl DLC for Sploon :D

      Delete
    5. ^ I meant the font (in response to Wolfie)

      Delete
  2. Oh wait I forgot today is AJ update day. Looks like I'll be making yet another post later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mel, do you think Jammer wall will be released today? Which pet did you vote for?

      Delete
    2. It's update day? Hmm, that must mean the jammer wall is coming out today...

      Delete
    3. Heh heh, we're gonna keep you here FOREVER >:3

      Delete
    4. Honestly I don't remember what pet I voted for

      Delete
  3. how do u pronounce mayksufi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh really? I think I was too early logging in today...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Besides I keep on having views from America in my blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday Mel :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's actually cool I think jammer wall is coming very very very soooooon....
    And playwild kinda has its own dashboard cause if you have it right now and want to enable safe/restricted chat on it it's a settings in the dashboard but that's only if you connected your aj account to playwild not make a new one

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to try that glitch soon! Also I hope The jammer wall is going to come to Aj soon, however it Most likely will always be members only.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, all those emoji-filled posts from ages ago are signed by LoveLost and the comments are talking about how LoveLost made an amazing post and such. So you're kinda obviously LoveLost, if anyone bothered to check.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But sometimes people don't see the obvious

      Delete
  10. Hey, happy birthday! also, when i checked, there was no update yet.. just a late 1 again

    ReplyDelete
  11. There has not been an update yet

    ~ATHBTTMASB

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jammer wall is out! But it will not open for me!! :C

    ReplyDelete
  13. I noticed a glitch on Jammer Wall when you just make a post. It says "Just Now Ago".. Go here:
    file:///C:/Users/Alex/Pictures/Just%20Now%20Ago

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for telling me! :D oh and I love squid girl! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ITS OUT OUT THE WALL THING

    ReplyDelete
  16. I KNOW WHAT THE STICKY NOTE IS NOW
    EARLY VERSION OF THIS JAMMER WALL OR SHOULD I SAY ICON

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope aj plwy wild is free or not 10 dollors but u know aj its a possibility

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I heard, the game is free but certain things cost money. I don't think they have membership but it costs money if you want to get another animal (I think)

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners