TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Another post that proves I'm out of ideas

Hey, at least I'm honest

In case you didn't get the message, I'm going away for a few days for my birthday. That being said this might be my last post for a few days. I'll try to update the new item on the sidebar  every day but updates might be late

This is another one of those "let's cram 4 unrelated pictures into one post and call it a day" kind of things

The first picture is a gif of a fancy glitch you can do with llamas
All you have to do is wear any lasso on a llama a do the play action

The lasso will summon a raspberry glitched version of Spirit Armor! It will be raspberry regardless of the lasso color. My lasso just happens to be raspberry
I think it works if you dance or jump too but I can't remember

Thanks to like the 12 people that told me about this glitch lol

The second picture is of a Daily Explorer post. And don't worry, I'm not going to complain about the overuse of punctuation, emotes, and caps this time. I'm going to complain about something else (it doesn't really count as complaining)

It says the last rare, the fruit hat thing, is here just in time for the carnival. The problem is, the hat is an ocean item and the carnival is for land animals only because discrimination. Why even bring up the carnival if you can't wear it there?
According to Loviegirl13 AJHQ sent out a Hey Jammers! message telling people to wear their fruit hats to the Freedom Party. Once again, the fruit hat is an ocean item! We can't wear it to the Freedom Party, like, at all! I think AJ just forgot it was an ocean item while writing this stuff

I found the large version of that infamous picture of early beta with Jumping Spiritmate (infamous isn't the right word to use there but I felt like saying it anyway)

You can click it to make it bigger
I think I mentioned I was still looking for the bigger version because I only had the smaller version at the time so I'm finally posting it. Honestly I could've just zoomed in on the small version because this version is still blurry but oh well

I'll end off with another beta picture that I might use as a background eventually - a view of Jam Mart Clothing from very early/closed beta

You can click that picture too to make it bigger. The most noticeable change is that the entire room is flipped. The original version of Club Forgotten Geoz was also flipped too. The cactus hats and napkins have been in Jam Mart Clothing since the dawn of AJ and are still unreleased : (

Also there's a rumor I want to clear up - apparently someone on instagram is telling everyone I have Skullys. I don't know where they even heard this from but it's not true. If I had Skullys this post would be about what they look like on every animal, its sell price, and all that good stuff because I'm a nerd. I already got like 3 Jam a Grams asking me if I had them and I was so confused (and still would be if it weren't for Nemachu lol)
I'm guessing it's because I have a picture of Skullys on the sidebar but I just took that picture form batwing107's trade list when they still had them, and as far as I know Skullys got deleted from the game completely again so no one has them anymore

60 comments:

  1. yo exacrly when i refreshed this came up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel if u look at my blog artypicdoodle.blogspot.com, it would be in Indonesian but just translate

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow, i'm an indonesian as well

      Delete
  3. What happened to the vanished Guestbook and something else?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to youuu,
    Happy birthday to youuuuu,
    Happy birthday, dear Meeeel,
    Happy birthday to youuu!

    *gives a giant box full of pokemon*

    Hope you like it, my deadest friend! Have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So THATS what that Anon was doing to you in that car :(

      Delete
    2. DEAREST! Ohmygod DEAREST!

      Delete
  5. Shade shutters r now called shutter shades on my account, weird right?
    lol rare shutter shades
    -cmars

    ReplyDelete
  6. Actually, *most of the color lasso's make it magenta but a few of them make it a different color. The following lasso's make the spirit armor glitch around its neck magenta: white, hot pink, light blueish greenish one, orange, brown, and purple. These following lasso's make it a different color: the rare black lasso, and the blue lasso (the solid blue one not the bluish green one). The blue lasso makes the color of the spirit armor turquoise, and the black lasso makes the spirit armor white :3 Hope this helped! ;) Oh and also about the weird rare item monday thing, yeah i totally know what you mean.. You probably might have not been on when ajhq said this but on monday when that rare freedom fruit hat came out, when it turned to 1 minute untill the freedom party came on ajhq was like, Hey Jammers! Be sure to where your Rare Freedom Fruit Hat to the next Freedom Party! o.o... Strange huh? xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. actually its not always raspberry (talking about the llama) my friend wore a lasso and she got blue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I saw people use different colors of lassos and they all had raspberry armor

      Delete
  8. OMGEEEEEEEEE

    THIS IS WHY I LOVE NEOPETS

    STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN STICKY ROBOTIC ILLUSEN

    SQUEEEEEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON KIWI POISON

      Delete
    2. ...

      It's regarding some elements that appear to be references to a certain video game franchises. Guess what it is and I'll give you a worn even though it shouldn't be a surprise to anyone

      Delete
  9. Great oh and kewl anonymous for being indonesian:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wait did u actualy view me blog?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was looking on this one blog and found this, DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO DO THIS? idk if im late or not on this though
    http://alleythegreatpotato.blogspot.com/2015/07/new-chat-glitch-o.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that [class Object] glitch! If you said some specific word it would change to that. It was "consructor" or "constructor"
      But that person has an underscore ( _ ) in their name so they're probably a hacker

      Delete
    2. The correct thing is constructor, I just tried it again and it turned to [class Object]
      Apparently me or gingerpawz were the ones to discover this

      Delete
    3. at least according to this post
      http://theanimaljamrawr.blogspot.com/2012/07/class-object.html

      Back in the day I also found this
      http://animaljamflash.blogspot.com/2012/05/weird-chat-glitch.html

      ok im done replying sorry

      Delete
    4. THANKS! Btw Happy Bday!

      Delete
  12. Mel now b DELETED her blog! I wonder if something happened :( can you try emailing her or talk to her on AJ? I hope she's alright :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She hasn't been on AJ for like 10 days and I don't remember her email

      Delete
  13. if you wear a rare lasso you get white spirit arnor

    ReplyDelete
  14. How do you post pictures in comments?

    ~Rosey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do this but remove the spaces:

      [ img ] IMAGE URL [ /IMG ]

      Delete
    2. [ img ] kiko_glowing_baby-1.gif [ /IMG ]

      Does this work?

      Delete
    3. You have to remove the spaces and put the image URL, not the file name

      Delete
    4. [ img ]kiko_glowing_baby-1.gif[ /IMG ]

      Delete
    5. [img]cdn.bulbagarden.net[/IMG]

      Delete
  15. Alphabetic bday greeting
    Have a
    AWESOME BELATED CRAZY DIZZY EXCITING FUNKY GIGANTIC HILARIOUS INSANE JOLLY KOOKY LOL MENACING NEW OOPSY PRANKED QUIRKY RANSACKED SPECIAL TURMOIL UPTOWN VANISHING WIGGLING XTREME YANKIE ZANY...

    B I R T H D A Y!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's a lot of words

      Delete
    2. 25, to be exact. She used all the letters of the alphabet

      Delete
  16. Ooo, I am gonna try that glitch. Oh and also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL! Have a fun time while you are away! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Day 6 Poll Results

    Cheetah 3 (2%)
    Crocodile 5 (4%)
    Deer 1 (0%)
    Dolphin 1 (0%)
    Eagle 31 (29%)
    Elephant 4 (3%)
    Fox 7 (6%)
    Giraffe 0 (0%)
    Horse 1 (0%)
    Hyena 2 (1%)
    Kangaroo 0 (0%)
    Koala 2 (1%)
    Lion 1 (0%)
    Llama 7 (6%)
    Monkey 5 (4%)
    Octopus 4 (3%)
    Otter 0 (0%)
    Owl 2 (1%)
    Panda 2 (1%)
    Penguin 1 (0%)
    Polar Bear 1 (0%)
    Raccoon 2 (1%)
    Rhino 3 (2%)
    Sea Turtle 4 (3%)
    Seal 2 (1%)
    Shark 6 (5%)
    Snow Leopard 8 (7%)

    Eagles have been eliminated with 31 votes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! May I ask where you are going?

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday to you
    Happy Birthday to you
    It's your birthday today,
    So ev'rybody, HIP HOORAY.

    I dunno how old you are
    But that ain't really matter
    So wish mel a happy birthday..
    No matter what others say.

    Too bad I can't give a cake
    I wish I could, oh goodness sake,
    Well happy birthday, happy birthday
    Happy birthday to YOU!

    (\^.^/) YEEE! It's like, 12:15AM where I am. XD *throws confetti*
    /*',.":;.'*~.':;.'.;,~:;'".";'!,.;*•,*'.":~,.":'~*+!,';:/
    (Now it's about 12:20AM.)
    HAPPY BDAY MELOATA385!

    ReplyDelete
  20. (\^.^/) /*',.":;.'*~.':;.'.;,~:;'".";'!,.;*•,*'.":~,.":'~*+!,';:/

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners