TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Mini AJ History: Old Animal Museum

I'd love to make more AJ History posts but there aren't many good topics left that I can post about. So here's an unneeded mini history of the Animal Museum

The museum in Appondale, the Conservation Museum, used to be called just Animal Museum. It was released with Appondale in April 2011. It used to be a lot emptier. There was no gem donation box, no theatre, and less "exhibits"
The most notable change, there was no clothing shop. Instead there was a furniture shop. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of what the shop looked like before you clicked it but I can tell you what it looked like. It was basically the same as the clothing shop that's there now, but instead of hats being on display, there were giant pluhsies on display
This shop sold animal banners, giant plushies, and topiaries

Whenever new animals came out, a new banner and/or topiary for that animal usually got put into this shop. I believe the last banner ever for sale was the Giraffe Banner. I find the banners to be pretty rare nowadays (even with eagle quest), especially the member ones

I didn't take a lot of pictures of the Animal Museum because it was one of AJ's most least interesting rooms. I do have a few but none of them are that cool

This one looks like the modern museum but there are poles at the top of the picture. Yeah I know, amazing

I think there was a construction banner there or something

The next picture I have was taken before the table was added to the middle of the museum. You can see what part of the star on the floor under the table looks like (which is now always covered up)
It's also a picture of the 2012 Hat

The final picture I have is of a croc statue in the museum with construction banners. It also shows what some of the floor loked like before the table was added

The croc statue stayed unfinished like that for quite some time. Then an update happened that replaced it with the table we have today. The statue was never finished : (

I know for sure I have a picture of the croc statue completed (that I got to see because of a glitch) but I couldn't find it in any of my image folders. That picture also had a pretty large view of how the museum used to look inside. It still looks pretty much the same so you're not missing much, but still

EDIT: Lit Jamaaliday Trees were also sold in the Appondale shop in December

38 comments:

  1. Because people asked, here's the cactus hat without the blur
    [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-1iYGgPqRT-M/VZORvmsTEOI/AAAAAAAAUkk/qVpluGFjIaY/s1600/ts%2B%2528Autosaved%2529.png[/img]
    It looks a lot more real with the blur which is why people take a picture of their fake leaks with a blurry camera

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AMG FAYK DER AYZ ER NUT SILVER GRRR OGM !!!!111!!!!!!1111!11111`1! AI GUNNA TALL AVAREEWUN DET U FAEK GUR REPORT MaLATa365 FUR SCALING GUR! END DEY NUT DE 12th SEELVEREYES

      Delete
    2. nice
      my career of a h4xor has begun
      -gets alpha healing staff- tada

      Delete
    3. did you take the leak post seriously?

      Delete
    4. Not the WHOLE post, but the cactus hat yes
      I don't get around much when it comes to YouTube and have never seen a leak video so yeah

      Delete
    5. Mel, you're actually GREAT at drawing.

      Can you attempt drawing an elephant for me just for a little test? If you don'tI'll set Milo on youuu....

      Delete
    6. I wouldn't call that great, it's just something I whipped up in 2 minutes

      also not right now

      Delete
  2. Make real life to AJ snimal comparisons plz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but the pictures

      if you don't mind there being no pictures of real like animals then I can make that post

      Delete
  3. Waahh I really liked the old museum *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's was a nice interesting post, aren't the giant olushies still rare though like the animal banners? I didn't know there were nonmember banners I think I still have my raccoon one unless I traded it oh well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't see a lot of them anymore, even with eagle quest in existance

      Delete
    2. I miss the banners. Now people just say they're beta.
      No one will tell me why everyone wants a heart ring IT'S DRIVING ME BONKERS

      Delete
    3. I don't get it either
      They're just a random item sold a few months ago and in eagle quest

      Delete
    4. I saw on Instagram that apparently it is worth an orange and yellow spiked wristband? I'm like, whaa????

      Delete
    5. Well, spiked trash IS really common

      Delete
    6. SPIKED TRASH WILL KILL YOU










      (Well, if you're a robot like me. Just don't tell anybody I'm a robot.)

      Delete
  5. Does that mean the banners are rare since they left stores for quit a while and barely people have them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol the panda plushie is super chubby! Lol maybe if they brought back the topiaries, the plushies and banners could come back too! Maybe in banners and plushies are seep rated and are in different shops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really related to your comment but I felt like replying to it anyway

      I think there should be a toy shop in AJ that sells all the normal plushie types, RC Cars, Robots, that "phantom playset" item if it exists, and other toy related items
      They're basically already giving us the types of plushies we want with the diamond shop claws so why not just sell them?

      Delete
  7. Mel I can't look at b's blog :( Do you know what happened?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't look at it either and I don't know : (

      Delete
    2. U stole me beloved taco! Im gonna wreck it!!!! i♥ me bel8ved taco and u stole it!
      - da dood whos taco u stole. Now im glad I
      eated ur cookie

      Delete
    3. Someone stole Crazy Dave's taco too

      Delete
    4. I bet .000001 dollars that it was u taco steeler. Firt Crazy Dave then me. Ur name is kuruisteelpplstacos also hi joe!
      - the dods name 8s joe not realy jeff goregesak

      Delete
    5. It waz u wazn it meloatacosteelerandnoncookiegivershareRer469

      *Make rage face! ( ● 0 ● )
      -just ol joe the sad 3: ;-;

      Delete
  8. Ah, the animal banners. I loved those things...

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had plans for Rein already but maybe

      Delete
    2. not yet i have no inventory room

      Delete
  10. Can i haz a cookie? :3

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners