TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

New Adventure/Animal Soon?

TheOneAndOnlySomething shared another batch of images of things that aren't currently used. You can find Nyan/TheOneAndOnlySomething's video > here <
Nyan also happens to be the one that showed us those weird AJ rooms

Nyan thinks these pictures are items from an upcoming adventure where you need to collect materials. That's a pretty good guess, and since Battle For The Beacon is ending soon it would make sense that a new adventure would come out soon. These could also have something to do with a Journey Book update but I think a new adventure is more likely

Bamboo

Some kind of silvery metal thing

A branch

Gold

Diamondlike crystal

A minecraft stone block

A bundle of wheat or asparagus

I have some more evidence that supports the theory that these are from a new adventure. It's not exactly evidence, but here it is

In Jamaaliday Rescue, the gift counter at the top looked like this

Notice anything similar between that picture from Jamaaliday Rescue and the images above? Both have a picture and then a rounded bar on the right. Of course it could just be a coincidence but- wait I'm going on about this way too much

Here's another picture that Nyan found

It's a window with a game icon on the top. The scroll bar on the side actually looks nice IMO
Based on the clues (and what Nyan said lol) this is almost certainly going to be used as a new game interface. But the question is, for what games? Will they make all of AJ's minigames available to be played by the click of a button? I never thought they'd find a way to make the Sol Arcade obsolete, but this may just be it

And finally, there's this box with the words "New avatar coming soon"
Apparently the last time Nyan found this or something like it in the files, it was a month before llamas came out. That might mean a new animal is coming "soon"! That doesn't necessarily mean it's true though. However, AJHQ does refer to playable animals as "avatars" occasionally (at least from what I remember. Plus, Nyan said it fits the dimensions of the animal icons in the "Choose an animal" screen. I edited the above image onto that screen to see for myself. It does in fact fit... sort of

Even if it doesn't fit exactly, it's pretty darn close. If we are getting a new animal soon, I wonder what it would be. There aren't any other animals I can think of that feel "animal jammy" other than maybe hippos. Maybe we're getting squids that can go on land as kids!

66 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that's wheat not asparagus lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting a playable gecko character for SOOOOOOOOO long

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok question for Nyan (if you're reading this) how do you find this stuff?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I post about the sol arcade game thing using that scroley game pic? I'll give credit to you and Nyan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, but don't give credit to me, I didn't find it

      Delete
  5. She found them in animal jam's files?!? Isn't that hacking?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well usually once an animal goes travelling we get a new animal. If this is a new adventure then hopefully it stays and these 2 come out next jamaa journal update

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh maybe all the games will be added to that for interfaces but if you go in the arcade you just play them normally?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job with the Spatoon reference, Meloetta XD.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AJHQ STOLE DAYS OFF MY MEMBERSHIPPPP
    Yesterday I had 113 days left, now I have 100. Sum1 plz xplain me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Complain to AJHQ. They stole 5 days off of mine and gave me 2 codes for 1 week membership (turns out the codes were fake though lol)
      I complained again and they gave me working ones

      Delete
    2. The same thing happened to me and someone else. My membership was originally supposed to get up the 28th of this Feb. but I checked later and it got changed to the 23rd. The other person actually had the opposite happen to them where they were arguing with the bots that send emails and got 5 days added to their membership. Now that I think about it I feel like they took days off after I emailed them. Can't remember what it would have been about though.

      Delete
    3. Id rather them send me a TT then codes.

      Delete
    4. I know it's a dumb question but what's a TT?

      Delete
  10. You're a kid now...
    You're a squid now...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmm , If Theoneandonlysomething found this ''New avatar'' icon before the Llamas came out it's possible it was meant for the Llamas.Or maybe humans are coming to Animal Jam.Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope we get a Plant Jam before we get Human Jam

      Delete
    2. Plants vs Zombies Jam
      I'd play it

      Delete
  12. Nice post x3 I hope the new adventure will be about building a minecraft shelter with stone block and luring animals into it with wheat... Jk. ;3

    Just wondering if I could advertise my blog...
    I made my very first post, which you can find at whimsicalanimaljam.blogspot.com ;3

    ReplyDelete
  13. None of the pictures are showing up for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Rhinashark
      My favorite Pokemon is Jirachi. The 385 in my username is Jirachi's national dex number. I don't know why I didn't make my name Jirachi648

      Delete
  15. dat idea for squids that go on land as kids is awesome I will tell ajhq that when I call (thought they say they love hering our thoughts just to get us of there back( (btw I was joking about I was gonna call

    ~Mlp06

    ReplyDelete
  16. "The magenta furry hat is the most beta thing ever now its all magenta with the snowflake white!!!"

    i give up on life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someone said in the comments of another post that they saw someone yell out at the Jamaaliday Jam "GET ALL THE BETAS WHILE YOU STILL CAN" or something like that






      lol

      Delete
  17. Maybe this is where the "touch all mushrooms" comes in? I don't know why I added " to it? I've commented a lot today

    ReplyDelete
  18. i hope we get snakes, geckos, peacocks, land turtles, or panthers :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see how any clothing item would look like on a snake

      Delete
    2. I want parrots, panthers, or goats to come to animal jam :D but I really want dogs to come to AJ but I doubt AJ would do that since animal jam is about wild animals

      Delete
    3. It maybe a goat wit beards . if cheetahs culd stroke goat beards how awesum will it be





      Lol :3

      Delete
  19. YASSS SQUIDS THAT GO ON LANDS AS KIDS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  21. YASSSSSSSSS SQUIDS AND KIDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK NU WHATEVES WHY AM I IN CAPS OMG *CLICKS CAPS OFF* Mkay yea it's cool XD ~your (annOYING and Not) friend luka1010

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh am I annOYING XD noodle doodle doo mmm ? *turns around the ? so it looks like ¿*

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey mel if you in aj if you have an otter put on those spike back things a land play it should turn raspberry

    ReplyDelete
  24. She means underwater

    ReplyDelete
  25. And it's like the spike underwater stuff btw idk if that glitch still works

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Mel. Someone is saying Blu was the 1st plushie blog. It was Strawberry right? Anyway for some reason I think you could proof them wrong. I tired to tell them but I think they'll say I'm wrong. I need backup. The blog is a bunny named daisy.
    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Breadstick the Croc was the first plushie blog. I was the one who started them all

      Delete
    2. What happened?

      Delete
    3. Wow.

      And people never gave credit to your creations per damn usual

      Delete
    4. Not only that but they take credit

      Delete
    5. Ya might want to back me up if things go south.
      abunnynameddaisy.blogspot.com
      -Fomar

      Delete
    6. Darn they really copied like everything

      Delete
  27. Day 26 Poll Results

    Dolphin 20 (22%)
    Koala 10 (11%)
    Panda 30 (33%)
    Penguin 9 (10%)
    Raccoon 9 (10%)
    Seal 11 (12%)

    Pandas have been eliminated with 30 votes!

    ReplyDelete
  28. AJ took away my chat for a day...... and I am about to get a google account!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Why did you remove your comment?

      Delete
    3. Sooooo mysteeeeriiiiouuuuussssssss * plays dramatic orchestra background music *

      Delete
    4. Whattya say yo tell me bae now

      Delete
  29. I really want mice or rats stuff like that. Or they could add domestic cats and dogs- wait. That would make "pets and families roleplaying" a LOT worse.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This is AJHQ with emails:
    Worker 1: BAWSSS We gut an emawl.
    Boss: Okay respond with the robot response ehhhhh/?
    Worker 1: OKAY BOSS *types on email* WUTZ 9 PLUS 10 HUUUUH????
    Werkur: Boss we'z gots emailsssss
    Worker 1" You got mail! You got mail!
    Boss: I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE SHET UPPPPPP
    Werkur: Boss if you leave I leave!!!
    {Boss and Werkur quit}
    Worker 1: *creates robots to work for AJHQ and runs away* AHHHHHGHHFHAHH

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So THAT'S why AJ gives robotic responses

      Delete
  31. ___________________________________________________________________

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG SQUID KIDS IM WITH YOU SPLAT SPLAT SPLAT AND MAYBE WE CAN HAVE A PAINTBALL ROOM! OMG THIS IS YUUUUH

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners