TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Nostalgic 2011 AJ Pictures

Instead of giving you 4 images and calling it a complete post, I'm giving you 27 images and calling it a complete post. These are all from 2011. Most of the first 16 or so images were taken by DoomDesire, and old friend of mine. We don't talk that much anymore sadly : ( If you're reading this Doomy, I miss you dearly

Well, here you go, some pictures from AJ's golden year (do people still say that? lol)

1. A picture my old friend DoomDesire took of a glitch in her den. All the people from the town loaded in her den for some reason

2. Doomy's awesome seal (left) and my not-so-awesome knockoff version of it (right)

I just notice the nametags are hollow in that picture

3. Doomy imitating my original signature look ♥︎

4. Doomy's hiding spot in a classic game of hide n' seek. I miss when there weren't so many rooms so hide and seek was actually fun and not impossible : (

What I find slightly interesting is that on that post, she commented saying that it usually says she's at the juice hut when she goes to her den, even when she wasn't there before. The picture says she's at the juice hut... yeah
I think the reason she took this picture was because I said I saw two of her so she took this picture to show me her point of view

6. A weird bunny clan Doom was a part of. I don't remember if I was there or who any of these people are (other than Little Rainycloud, which is Doom)

7. Another bunny clan picture

8. I think there used to be a glitch with bunnies that makes your pattern and clothing vanish when you sleep which. Bunnies sleeping on a pink princess couch thing is adorable regardless

The next 5 pictures come with a short story. One day Doomy followed me to my den. The only problem was, she was completely invisible on my screen! I couldn't see any messages she sent either. She sent me these pictures from her point of view to show me that she wasn't invisible on her screen
You also get to see how my old treehouse den looked (which is very nostalgic for me lol)

9. Us by the entrance to my treehouse den

10. Us standing on a weird pillow thing I made

11. Our friend Tommy showed up. I don't remember if Doomy was invisible for him too

12. Then our friend pianogirl8 came to my den. Again, I don't know if Doomy was invisible for her too but I think she was

13. "I'm an antisocial ghost, noooo"

14. The classic misplaced den glitch happened with Doomy's den. The items and wallpaper from a different den showed up in this one. Also look guys it's the old timer clock thing wow yay

15. I don't remember why I took this picture. The file name for it was something like "fffffaaaaaaiiiilllll.gif" because I was still in that "randomness = funny" phase where I thought sayinf "epic fail" over and over was hilarious. Yeah, bad times

16. A picture of my(?) party which I think was taken by another one of my old friends, GreenFun

And that's all the pictures Doomy was in : ( (aj isnt the same without you please come back des)

17. Another one of my old dens. I think that "clone" of mine is ollie42

18. A different view of the den from #17

19. A picture of a glitch that used to happen with plant/animal fact icons. Sometimes going to your den would make them appear in your den

20. Me flying in a volcano den with the kitty hat Doomy got for me

21. A party in the town for Earth Day

22. This one comes with a short story too. My internet used to stop working at random times (and it was always at the worst time possible ¬_¬)
Because my internet died, everything in AJ stopped loading. Nothing I said in the chat showed up and I couldn't see what anyone else said. I called this the "Frozen In Time Glitch"
Of course this was before I knew it was my internet that caused this. I clearly didn't know too much about glitches or what a glitch was at the time. I even emailed AJHQ about this "glitch" lol

23. One day I went to the new land, Appondale. It's not new anymore but it was new at the time. This is what I saw...

Ever since then I've been afraid of Appondale no not really

24. This picture was taken when people were just starting to figure out the walk on wall glitches. When I took the picture I thought it was a similar glitch to the first image in this post

25. A picture of a common glitch in 2011. Sometimes the emotes or game icons would be appear outside of the bubble cloud

26. This was from when ocean were first introduced! I don't think Crystal Reef looks much different now than it did when it came out but I wouldn't know because the last time I was at Crystal Reed was... I don't know, 2012 or something

27. The door to the ocean pet shop used to be blocked off because it wasn't finished yet. As I've said in other posts, I really miss when AJHQ used to have visible construction in rooms : (

Hopefully these bring back some good memories for the remaining 2010/2011 players out there (if any still exist)
Remember, tomorrow is update day! I'm guessing we'll get more Jammer Wall features and a new pet (either elephants or armadillos)
I have a feeling we'll get a teaser for some upcoming thing in the next Jamaa Journal but I'm probably way off

46 comments:

  1. lol I know I'll get at least one "omg maluata 2011 was ajs werst yere!!!!!" comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not from me :P
      I never met DoomDesire, but I'm really sorry she left, May. If I could, I would bring her back.

      Delete
    2. omg maluata 2011 was ajs werst yere!!!!!
      -Star who is in a very weird mood (and I learned how to use Name/Url!)

      Delete
    3. omg maluata 2011 was ajs werst yere!!!!!

      Actually, I wasn't there, so I can't judge.

      Delete
    4. That was 2013. The Year the Diamond Shop was released.

      Delete
  2. thE STRUGGLE OF TRYING TO GET A HOLD OF GREENFUN AND OLLIE OMG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I commented on GreenFun and funbor1's old blog but thye never responded : (
      I don't know how to find ollie

      Delete
    2. When I go to GreenFun's old blog, this weird movie website pops up

      Delete
    3. Same, you have to go here http://ajfuntimes.blogspot.com/

      Delete
  3. Ahh the memories i remember first joining in 2011 i was like 7 lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah , the old days. I joined in 2011 though I stopped playing.I later rejoined in 2012. Haha , the old skyway glitches , when we could walk on the buildings and skies without coming back down. When monthly member gifts were available..
    Those days..

    ReplyDelete
  5. "omg maluata 2011 was ajs werst yere!!!!!" comments

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see my bunny at the 16th picture ^-^ Good times

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you remember whose party that was?

      Delete
    2. I see me too! And it was GreenFun's party for you
      I remember because that was the first time we actually became friends and like there were 4-5 people planning on where to put things in her den while we waited for you

      Delete
  7. In Play Wild, they use visable construction for unfinished rooms.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too bad I'll never be able to see it, but good. I'm glad they started doing that again

      Delete
  8. Maluata 2011 was ajs werst yere!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You spelled reef reed. It's fine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You you saying you've never been to Crystal Reed?

      Delete
  10. Wow. My Mira, so much has changed! I remember 2011 so well! I joined Animal Jam around about June 2011. I can't believe how much has changed from them to now. I mean, there is the Diamond Shop, like, a billion more animals (well, a few ;), and new lands, new shops, eeeeee, this list could on forever!

    Thinking about those good times somtimes makes me sad. I mean, people quit, so I only have about under a third of the buddies I had before. It's funny how we were like one big group.

    Oops! Lol, sorry! I could go on forever. c; I should probably stop. :p

    ~furrypawsaj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved how almost everyone in the game used to know each other. Maybe it wasn't really like that but that's how I remember it

      Delete
  11. MELOETTA WEARING A MAD SCIENTIST WIG ON AN OTTER AND SLEEPING GIVES YOU NO EYES

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonse eye was in miye dehne ahnd sumwons furneeture was in miye dehne :O

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey uh Mel just thought I'd let you know cause you were one of my close Aj friends, I quit. Figured I should tell you in case you were wondering. If you need me I'll be on CS as Shadows Of Legands
    -Fomar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww : ( Too bad I don't play CS

      Delete
    2. It's ok I'll probably still comment on blogs and read Breadstick to see what's changed but I won't be on AJ
      -Fomar

      Delete
    3. Shadows of Legands

      Delete
  14. Two more days before the Diance event!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Day 20 Poll Results

    Cheetah 5 (6%)
    Crocodile 4 (4%)
    Dolphin 5 (6%)
    Elephant 6 (7%)
    Koala 6 (7%)
    Otter 12 (14%)
    Panda 2 (2%)
    Penguin 3 (3%)
    Polar Bear 29 (35%)
    Raccoon 1 (1%)
    Rhino 5 (6%)
    Seal 3 (3%)

    Polar Bears have been eliminated with 29 votes!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I remember 2011, I got my membership in december 2010 or 2011 lol I forgot but I joined november 2010 or october I don't really remember lol. I had a headdress I thought it was gross so I recycled it lol. Then some weird lola6(somenumber) asked me for my password because they didnt have membership and I told them then they hacked me and after that DENS hacked me and I lost all my buddies. I was obsessed with geckos and crocodiles

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh yeah I just checked I DID join october 2010

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mel, where's today's post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was supposed to be the update post ¬_¬

      Delete
  19. I wonder if Animal Jam is waiting for Apple to approve PlayWild for other countries. Maybe the newspaper is about that?

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners