TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, July 24, 2015

Overflow Update + Stuff

Since the update was yesterday and there wasn't really anything in it to talk about, there probably won't be any big AJ news for the next two weeks. So... yeah
Before I get to the post I just want to ask a quick question - would anyone be interested in a wallpaper/flooring database? I want to make a page that shows what all flooring and wallpapers look like in every den. Is it worth it? Probably not but I just want to know if anyone would actually use it before I go through all that torture making it lol

Anyway...

For seemingly no reason at all, the Overflow machines at the Sol Arcade are now nonmember items!

I can understand why they made Sky High machines for all players (because they just added the prize feature to it) by why Overflow? As far as I can tell the game's exactly the same. Don't take my word for it, but there's a possibility that old Overflow machines might still have the member lock on them. I don't have an old machine so I can't confirm that, but keep an eye out for them! If members only version of it still exist they might be worth something

If you didn't like yesterday's update, here's another reason not to like it! They fixed the [class Object] glitch

If you don't know what that is, see > this post < or just look at the words I wrote below this line (which is probably easier)
Basically it was a glitch I found in 2012 where if you said "constructor" in the chat it would turn into "[class Object]"
After that post it then spread like everywhere again so AJ fixed it. I know it doesn't really matter too much, but it was the only way to still type [ ] in the chat. AJ seems to only fix the fun harmless glitches and always leaves the annoying and probably game breaking ones in : (
I can't say I blame them for removing glitches though, if I made a game I certainly wouldn't want it to be glitchy, but still...

Okay enough complaining! I noticed some new changes with the member ads. I'll save the best for last

They put a note on the bottom of this page saying you need diamonds to get certain animals. For some reason it really makes me think about how terrible the diamond shop really is lol... oh wait I said I was done complaining

They added the same note to this page

I'm not sure if the dolphin was just blinking when I took the picture but it has no eyes
But can someone remind me why they have two pages with exactly the same text? I guess one is to advertise ocean animals, but sea turtles aren't members only anymore so why are they on a member ad? Why is it talking about the diamond shop if it's supposed to be advertising ocean animals? Don't tell me their making an ocean diamond shop ¬_¬

And here is the last change - a new unfinished page!

Just like how that ad for Jammer Wall was accidentally shown too really, we have this! At first I thought the background was of a treehouse den because of the ladder but looking at it again I think it's that crystal diamond shop den because of the obvious crystals on the side. I'm just going to assume that den has a ladder

So what does this page mean? I think it's just going to say something like "Host EPIC parties in your member DENS!!!!!!"
Hopefully it's something much cooler than that but based on the quality of the recent update I kinda doubt it

40 comments:

  1. But they have polar bears and otters in the diamond shop that can go underwater, Ajhq is kinda lying about you can use all the animals cause if you run out of animal space you can't! IF THERE IS AN UNDERWATER DEN SHOP IM GONNA FREAK!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only Hedge Hog would become non-members...

    ~aaron816

    ReplyDelete
  3. katie7 [lol to lazy to log in]July 24, 2015 at 9:21 AM

    Do they already have ads for member only parties? Like the Horse Only Party or something?

    Also did you name the last ad headress.png....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think they do

      Yes, I give most of m pictures weird names

      Delete
  4. It is the Crustal Palace crystal mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see a wallpaper/floor database!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AJHQ is probably making parties member now. Thats how they will run out of business. If it isn't broken, DON'T FIX IT! Thats why most TV shows go off air XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. katie7 [lol to lazy to log in]July 24, 2015 at 5:06 PM

      lol aj should be out of business by now

      the only reason they are is cause they make us buy stuff so they get tons of money

      Delete
  7. In the TBA Liza said "Go do stuff" XD What if AJHQ made that thing say "I don't care" instead of insert text here XD now THAT would be funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. katie7 [lol to lazy to log in]July 24, 2015 at 9:57 AM

    http://picturesthaticanuse.blogspot.com/2015/07/dfgtfkusrdfkwadgauyfyjdridgebis.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember that DA post
      Are there any non harmful glitches they actually kept?

      Delete
    2. katie7 [lol to lazy to log in]July 24, 2015 at 5:14 PM

      I sent it to AJHQ. c:<

      At the end I put

      "It is a GRAPHICAL error in the FORGOTTEN dessert!"

      yes i spelled dessert that way on purpose

      Delete
    3. katie7 [lol to lazy to log in]July 24, 2015 at 6:01 PM

      They responded already...

      It actually didn't seem like robot typing but it still had nothing to do with what I sent them... c:<

      "Hello Fellow Jammer,

      Thank you for contacting Animal Jam Headquarters!

      We really appreciate you taking the time to report this technical issue to us.

      We have taken the information you have given us, and will use it to improve Jamaa. It is so great to have Jammers like you, who care about the Jamaa and want to make it better!

      We appreciate your help as well as patience, and welcome you to contact us again if you find more issues.

      Thanks,

      Deria B.
      Animal Jam HQ

      Animal Jam's newest animal has arrived! Visit the Diamond Shop and become a LLAMA today!"

      I think the ad is part of their signature.. o boi

      Delete
    4. Yeah there's always a random ad at the bottom of AJHQ messages. I usually get one about the summer carnival

      Based on that response it looks like they didn't read your message... at all

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think they meant animals, such as the Polar Bear and Otter for the underwater add.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Do the database! I seriously need it for my cottage style den

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have an old over flow game. they made it for noun members as well. so i dont think they have anymore member ones. >~<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, well thanks for letting me know! You just saved me a huge search

      Delete
  13. I think they would put

    Insert Text here 1: PARTY WITH your FAVORITE BUDDIES AT member ONLY PARIES!!!

    Insert Text here 2: IF YOU really want to PARTY, Dress up your FAVORITE ANIMAL in your FAVORITE OUTFIT!!

    Insert Another Text: ALSO this is totally not racist SO ROCK OUT with your FAVORITE BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!

    -Star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Imagine if you couldn't have a buddy list without membership

      Delete
    2. Don't give them ideas.
      -Fomar

      Delete
    3. HAVE BUDDIES!
      CHANGE THE COLOR OF YOUR ANIMALS!
      BUY STUFF!
      AJHQ IS NOW SO MEAN WE MADE EVERYTHING FOR MEMBERS!
      IF YOU WANT TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN AUTOMATICALLY LOG OUT AFTER YOU LOG IN IF YOU ARE A NM, GO BUY A FREAKING MEMBERSHIP!
      ~[name]
      Animal Jam HQ

      Watch this be the next one.

      Delete
  14. So uh, it's me again, anyway, so um, the back round is the crystal palace XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mel, did you ever notice, before the Appondale Theater was added... You could press the theater button on the map and there would be a theater picture above the Conservation Museum! But when you pressed it, it would take you to that weird Display Animal thing.. Just thought you should know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's like AJ WANTS us to know they are bringing new Member stuff so nonmembers buy memberships. Aside from all the ads in the Jamaa Journal that nobody reads because they can just watch vids/look at blog posts to see the news, first they show us Jammer Wall is a MEMBER feature coming out, now some sort of party thing? Notice how the Member Ad for the party looks somewhat like the "You're Invited!" Jamagram? Well kind of, not really.. Well same color balloons and a disco ball! Lol

    ~Anonymous that has been talking too much already so bye

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh... A wall database page! I like it!

    ~aaron816

    ReplyDelete
  18. remember that one old checklist with member and non-member privileges that ajhq made? it said something on there about member-only parties. (unless they were talking about parties like the horse-only one)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Day 22 Poll Results

    Cheetah 9 (10%)
    Crocodile 7 (8%)
    Dolphin 4 (4%)
    Koala 5 (5%)
    Otter 9 (10%)
    Panda 8 (9%)
    Penguin 5 (5%)
    Raccoon 3 (3%)
    Rhino 30 (34%)
    Seal 7 (8%)

    Rhinos have been eliminated with 30 votes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think its like private den partys only invited friends can visit

    ReplyDelete
  21. aj logic
    patch the glitch that isn't harmful at all
    leave in that spring bunny glitch that people to this day get scammed over
    ooook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People get scammed over spring bunny glitch?

      Delete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners