TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Saturday, July 11, 2015

Peacock error + chat glitch

Sometimes the pet colour pallet is a little weird. For example, if you use the bright yellow on pet lions it turns puke green. Usually the colour you get is close to the one you were promised on the pallet so I let it slide. With peacocks however, one of them is way off

I came across this error with the new peacocks by accident. I don't know if it's really an error or just something to do with patterns but it's still weird nonetheless
On the pallet for peacocks, there are two almost(?) identical greens.The rightmost one gives you green like as should (although it's a much brighter green than the one on the pallet ¬_¬)

But the other one gives you a peachy red

I'm not an expert here, but I'm prettttty sure green and red are NOT the same thing!

At least that's not as annoying as the new chat glitch. Everyone probably knows about this by now but sometimes one of the messages at the top of the chat log glitches out and jitters

There's Spiritcloud again telling me she spammed my Jammer Wall... again : )
But yeah, this glitch is incredibly annoying to a lot of people. I haven't been on enough lately to see if it got fixed yet but chances are it hasn't

The next thing isn't a glitch, but they fixed the preset message that used to say "Let's shop at the Museum Den Shop!"
It's not a den shop anymore but they didn't edit the message until a few days ago... it got fixed suspiciously a day or so after I posted it

Still, I never see anyone using these messages (unless they're just saying them to be random) so I wonder why they still have them as an option. I don't know why I'm curious, it literally don't matter at all lol

34 comments:

  1. also, "black" becomes white

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm..... Is it me or does it seem like AJ is being a little racist?

      Delete
  2. Really seems that AJHQ DOES read your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peachy red looks like a bird pattern you would see in Rio
    I noticed the glitch chat thing too but I thought maybe it was just for me but apparently not lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why does AJ bother putting the effort into testing new stuff like 1231 (was that his name) if ALL the new stuff always has glitches in it I don't understand

    Do you think that sometimes AJ puts in the glitches deliberately to mess with us or what 030

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What does 1231 have to do with this?

      Delete
    2. You know how they got 1231 to test out llamas and the eyeless glitch

      Delete
    3. They didn't get 1231 to test llamas or the eyeless glitch, the account was just glitched. If it was a test the account wouldn't have gotten permabanned

      Delete
    4. Ooooohh...
      Probably should've reread the post heh
      See how bad my memory is you seeing this man

      Delete
  5. One of my buddy's on aj uses bubble chat cause she's not aloud the other chats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to have a buddy who could only use bubble chat
      She was one of 3 people I ever met in AJ that only uses bubblechat lol

      Delete
  6. AJHQ is ALWAYS WATCHIN.... ALWAYS
    -A very annoying Star wearing a AJHQ mask

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I also discover a glitch when you put splotches the same color of the main color on a bunny your bunny gets fatter!
    -Star

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks cool now when you recycle a den item.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I noticed it too. I also find the peacock heart eyes creepy. Mk. 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  10. The chat glitch is also happening on the title of the Pet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check that out later, thanks

      I still need to add you on my main account : (

      Delete
  11. I noticed something when an accout becomes a non member. When that account first becomes a non member, that accounts animal appers as a member animal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can you make a headdress item history? :D

    I remember rather a lot about them. People treat them like it's their child these days... it seems so strange.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I typically only make item history posts for items that were glitched in the past or something like that. With headdresses the only thing I can say about them is their time of release (which I don't know) and that they're popular now so it wouldn't be a very interesting post

      Delete
  13. "The chat glitch is also happening on the title of the Pet Stop."

    EDIT: It is only happening at the Play-as-Your-Pet Party for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just don't enforce cruelty to robots like Illusen and become a Jhudora minion!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hm, I didn't notice that chat glitch! Anyway, as for the peacock color thing, it might just be how peacocks are colored. It does have green on it, after all. Jam On!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Day 9 Poll Results

    Cheetah 1 (1%)
    Crocodile 3 (3%)
    Deer 2 (2%)
    Dolphin 0 (0%)
    Elephant 1 (1%)
    Fox 25 (26%)
    Giraffe 3 (3%)
    Horse 0 (0%)
    Hyena 9 (9%)
    Kangaroo 0 (0%)
    Koala 5 (5%)
    Lion 1 (1%)
    Llama 10 (10%)
    Monkey 9 (9%)
    Octopus 2 (2%)
    Otter 2 (2%)
    Owl 4 (4%)
    Panda 0 (0%)
    Penguin 2 (2%)
    Polar Bear 2 (2%)
    Raccoon 1 (1%)
    Rhino 2 (2%)
    Sea Turtle 3 (3%)
    Seal 6 (6%)

    Foxes have been eliminated with 25 votes! I expected llamas to be out today but I was WRONG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well today, on day 10, I think llamas would be out

      Delete
    2. It would be sad to see them ago after all they've been through

      Delete
    3. I just realised that the poll is in alphebetical order. ):)

      Delete
    4. I did that so it's easier to find the animal you want to vote for

      Delete
  17. Super annoying glitch: when you roll to the bottom of your buddy list, the roller thingy (known as the blue up and down thingy) just disappears! Making it looks like you have only a FEW friends( while you have 100 friends) and making it seems like ALL your friends are off, PLEASE FIX THIS, Animal Jam HQ

    ReplyDelete
  18. PS: on the votes, i wish those silly old pandas would just leave! i mean, the only thing yuckier then pandas are seals, they should BOTH be gone

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners