TEST6

Behind the scenes of Julian2 videos and one of the #1 places AJ wiki gets its pictures from

Friday, July 3, 2015

The poll thing + next Monday rare?

I decided on doing that poll thing I mentioned in the last post just for fun. Here's how it will work
Right now, this is what the poll looks like

Vote for the animal you want to be eliminated
When the poll ends tomorrow, I'll delete it and make a new poll. The animal with the most votes on the previous poll won't be on the new poll, hence the word "eliminated"

I'll post the results from each day's poll in the comments of whatever the newest post is. I'll continue this until there's only one animal left. That animal will be the winner! What do they win? Absolutely nothing
let's try not to let arctic wolves, regular wolves, or bunnies win lol
I'll try to add a new poll every day but sometimes they might be a little late. It all depends on my schedule. This little "project" might also fail, meaning I might just cancel it on a random day

Now that that's out of the way...

For no real reason at all I went to all the stores (by "all" I meant the 6 main stores) and took pictures of all the items that I thought were going to be seasonal and limited time only items but are still in stores

In Jam Mart Clothing...

In Sunken Treasures...

In Epic Wonders...

In the Diamond Shop...

And the ones recently taken out of stores... (I think)

And that skull necklace thing from Bahari Bargains

Either AJ forgot to remove these items from stores or they decided they wouldn't be limited edition. If they took the musics away from the Diamond Shop then the music store would be pretty empty

This post is long enough but I'll add one more thing - a picture of what's possibly the next Rare Monday item

It's called a Freedom Fruit Basket and is an ocean item. It has the rare sign but doesn't have Rare in its name, making it one of the few Monday rares that doesn't have it (that is if it's even real)
Special thanks to Kitty Katsu for sneding me the picture

21 comments:

  1. I forgot to mention - if there's a tie, both animals will be eliminated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel can you show me what Mira fireworks look like and also maybe show me how they are when you click them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. > In stores < and > click function <

      It doesn't look a whole lot like Mira

      Delete
    2. Yeah I agree, it looks poorly designed. I was really excited for it but I'm a little disappointed on the way it looks. And just curious what does the zios firework look like when you click on it?

      Delete
    3. I don't know, the freedom party just ended so I can't buy one

      Delete
  3. this is the fancy robot:

    http://cleverbugstreehouse.tumblr.com/post/122924121355/fancy-toy-robot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that rare item actually not a recoloured item for once?!?!

      Delete
  4. DONT VOTE 4 DA BEST 1 IZ WNAT 1 U WANT TO ELIMINATE
    aka NOT B IN DA POLES
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUkjvTdlLpiNMyW1zkiD8nQ copy and past dis to go to my youtube channel (will upload more soon)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm I wonder if I could persuade people NOT to eliminate the hyena by giving them the facts. Huehuehue.

    No really, there's probably like 5 common misconceptions that people make about them. Hyenas aren't slobbering, evil scavengers. They're far more fascinating than that.

    (Somebody stop me before I snipe people down with unneeded facts about this animal)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Day 1 Poll Results

    Arctic Wolf 53 (35%)
    Bunny 1 (0%)
    Cheetah 2 (1%)
    Crocodile 3 (2%)
    Deer 2 (1%)
    Dolphin 1 (0%)
    Eagle 0 (0%)
    Elephant 7 (4%)
    Fox 2 (1%)
    Giraffe 3 (2%)
    Horse 2 (1%)
    Hyena 5 (3%)
    Kangaroo 1 (0%)
    Koala 3 (2%)
    Lion 1 (0%)
    Llama 5 (3%)
    Monkey 10 (6%)
    Octopus 4 (2%)
    Otter 0 (0%)
    Owl 2 (1%)
    Panda 2 (1%)
    Penguin 3 (2%)
    Polar Bear 1 (0%)
    Raccoon 0 (0%)
    Rhino 9 (6%)
    Sea Turtle 1 (0%)
    Seal 2 (1%)
    Shark 7 (4%)
    Snow Leopard 5 (3%)
    Spring Bunny 3 (2%)
    Tiger 2 (1%)
    Wolf 6 (4%)

    Arctic Wolf has been eliminated with 53 votes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm disappointed that arctic wolves were eliminated. Just because some people put on spike collars on them and they're for 'popular' people doesn't mean everyone who uses them are like that. And they are really cool animals in real life and I'm really disappointed, and kind of in you too because you sort of incouraged people to vote them out

      Delete
    2. I didn't vote arctic wolves because of the spiked collar stuff but I did vote them out because I wanted the voting to be more interesting. I was predicting arctic wolves, bunnies, or regular wolves would win the whole thing and I'd find that boring. I voted bunnies today for that reason even though I adore them (they are my favorite animal)
      I didn't actually expect anyone other than me to vote for arctic wolves, I thought people would take my crossed out words as sarcasm which apparently didn't happen

      Delete
    3. i was going to vote for arctic wolfs anyways

      Delete
    4. Lol i was da only one who voted lion and i have only voted loion

      Delete
  7. TURTLE ATTACK!!!! Turtle.....
    TUR
    TLE
    2WORDS: TUR-TLE

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want raccoons to win! If I win with raccoons please gift me a beta or something

    ReplyDelete

Be prepared for sassy and sarcastic replies : )
If you're posting a link, please don't use link shorteners